+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    I cannot understate how awesome Negan has transformed from comic to screen. He is absolutely brilliant. He needs to drop an f bomb eventually though. It's signature.
    Yeah, he's actually improved the character, made him more sly, more charming, and just as vicious. And every bit of life the show has right now comes from him.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Yeah, he's actually improved the character, made him more sly, more charming, and just as vicious. And every bit of life the show has right now comes from him.
    this episode played out pretty much like it should have for the most part. If they keep on track, which I really hope they do, it's going to be great. One of my favorite storylines from the comic is about to come about. That is if they stay with where we left off tonight. I have a feeling Hilltop/Kingdom is next week. (I don't watch previews I'm going by the fact that two paths are being taken right now and they have a tendency to flip back and forth. Not that I'm complaining, it keeps the individual episodes full and intense instead of going back and forth)

im really hoping it will get more people on board with my fandom for Carl. He gets a bad rap and its about time he gets his chance

Re: Walking Dead season 7

this episode played out pretty much like it should have for the most part. If they keep on track, which I really hope they do, it's going to be great. One of my favorite storylines from the comic is about to come about. That is if they stay with where we left off tonight. I have a feeling Hilltop/Kingdom is next week. (I don't watch previews I'm going by the fact that two paths are being taken right now and they have a tendency to flip back and forth. Not that I'm complaining, it keeps the individual episodes full and intense instead of going back and forth)

im really hoping it will get more people on board with my fandom for Carl. He gets a bad rap and its about time he gets his chance
    I fully support your spoiler.

If they want me to pay attention to him, they'll have to give Rosita less screen time.

If they want me to pay attention to him, they'll have to give Rosita less screen time.
    yeah I'm a big fan of hers too. Especially when she's pouting.

yeah I'm a big fan of hers too. Especially when she's pouting.
    and still managing to wear lipstick in the zombie apocalypse.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

It would be great if the people in wardrobe could give Morgan some clothes that fit. Negan shouldn't look as though the bat weighs more than he does.

I cannot understate how awesome Negan has transformed from comic to screen. He is absolutely brilliant. He needs to drop an f bomb eventually though. It's signature.
    Considering the absolute drop the mic, bomb of a line he dumped on Rick this week at the end(straight from the comics), I feel its coming.

Back when Rick and the gang were trapped in the train car in Terminus, Ricks line of They screwed with the wrong people was suppose to be The "effed" with the wrong people. AMC, gave them the go ahead and was willing to eat whatever fine the FCC would throw at them. It was Andrew Lincoln that did not want to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADSOX
    We won, stop bitching. Bitches.
    This Administration reminds me of Reservoir Dogs...Evil white guys in suits, few roles for women and Mr. Orange lies through the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNick View Post
    Considering the absolute drop the mic, bomb of a line he dumped on Rick this week at the end(straight from the comics), I feel its coming.

Back when Rick and the gang were trapped in the train car in Terminus, Ricks line of They screwed with the wrong people was suppose to be The "effed" with the wrong people. AMC, gave them the go ahead and was willing to eat whatever fine the FCC would throw at them. It was Andrew Lincoln that did not want to say it.

Hard to believe that the F-word would be such a problem after what Negan said to Rick. At some point, isn't the content at least as important as the word?
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Hard to believe that the F-word would be such a problem after what Negan said to Rick. At some point, isn't the content at least as important as the word?
    I think it was just a shock that at such a pivotal moment in the comics they wanted to do it on screen and the actor chose not to. I heard the same thing. Thought it was weird. It shouldn't be a huge deal but it was. It's a sentence enhancer and that sentence needed enhancing.

I fully expect it to happen with Negan eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNick View Post

yeah I was actually shocked by it also. Definitely a surprise.

(I assume you're talking about the "I just shoved my d down your throat and you thanked me for it")

yeah I was actually shocked by it also. Definitely a surprise.

(I assume you're talking about the "I just shoved my d down your throat and you thanked me for it")
    Not even "shoved." "Slipped." Not as violent, but even more alpha-male dominating.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Not even "shoved." "Slipped." Not as violent, but even more alpha-male dominating.
    good call. My mistake.

Not what I was hoping for this week. Episode was a bit slow and a lot of fluff. But it moves the story along. Carl getting in the vehicle headed back to the Saviors home base is what I was hoping for. That's the story I wanted. Just wish it had happened early on.

Maggie's story is heading in a good direction.

Not what I was hoping for this week. Episode was a bit slow and a lot of fluff. But it moves the story along. Carl getting in the vehicle headed back to the Saviors home base is what I was hoping for. That's the story I wanted. Just wish it had happened early on.

Maggie's story is heading in a good direction.
    Maggie with the tractor was badass, even if it was a Dear John. Don't eff with a farm girl. www.farmersonly.com

Rest of the ep was meh.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

I was a little disappointed about where tonight's episode was going to take place. Was really hoping for more of Carol and Morgan at The Kingdom. But it turned out very good in my opinion. Loved the sand zombies on the bridge! They resembled the Whisperers, or at least how I imagined them on screen. I know they're not, just speaking strictly about their appearance.

I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but can't we just admit he sucks in this role? Or at the very least, the writers and directors are screwing up the character. His delivery is annoying and stuck on the same cadences. He looks scrawny as sh*t, not a guy anyone would really fear. This last piece is a key point for me, because you would assume a guy who could get the baddest of the bad guys in the apocalypse to follow him would be someone no one would want to mess with.

Does he look like someone you couldn't grab that bat from and beat *him* to death with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but can't we just admit he sucks in this role? Or at the very least, the writers and directors are screwing up the character. His delivery is annoying and stuck on the same cadences. He looks scrawny as sh*t, not a guy anyone would really fear. This last piece is a key point for me, because you would assume a guy who could get the baddest of the bad guys in the apocalypse to follow him would be someone no one would want to mess with.

Does he look like someone you couldn't grab that bat from and beat *him* to death with it?
    I don't get why Carl went on this mission with the sole intention of killing Neegan, but just passed on all the opportunities he had to do so.

In Neegan's defense, he does wear a very thick coat. Could be difficult the hurt him.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

Negan. You bow to him bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but can't we just admit he sucks in this role?

At this point, he's the show's single saving grace.

Quote Originally Posted by NerfBall55 View Post
    I don't get why Carl went on this mission with the sole intention of killing Neegan, but just passed on all the opportunities he had to do so.

Seriously. Carl's got a loaded gun in his hand, he says he just wants to kill Negan, Negan's standing right there. So effing shoot him.
    - Barry Manilow

There's a story here. It wouldn't play out if those things happened. Be patient.

Ps: Carl already killed two guys Negan grabbed a dude and used him as a shield. He didn't want to kill anyone else.

There's a story here. It wouldn't play out if those things happened. Be patient.

Ps: Carl already killed two guys Negan grabbed a dude and used him as a shield. He didn't want to kill anyone else.
    Carl had an easy chance before Negan got his shield. Besides, he's already killed two random guys, why should he care about a third?

I know there's a story. I've read it, too. Doesn't make this stupidity any more forgivable.
    - Barry Manilow

Quote Originally Posted by NerfBall55 View Post

In Neegan's defense, he does wear a very thick coat. Could be difficult the hurt him.
    It's leather. Leather can't even stop the cold.

At this point, he's the show's single saving grace.

Seriously. Carl's got a loaded gun in his hand, he says he just wants to kill Negan, Negan's standing right there. So effing shoot him.
    I think that spells out everything wrong with the show. They're ruining another world class villain.

Damn hate watchers. Sigh.

I'm of the opinion Negan is a top notch villain being played by a tremendous actor and it's working better than expected. I'm not sure what anyone's problem is this season besides trying to get over Chandler Riggs trying to play a badass. Even I can't defend it.

I miss Abraham way more than Glen btw. Now after both are gone, I realized Abraham was just so much cooler. I'm just happy he didn't go out like he was supposed to and they gave him a great death.

Thread Information