+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10
Results 226 to 244 of 244
  1. #226
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Two start pitches Strasburg placed on DL at 1pm on Monday. Any chance I can have him swapped out for ian kennedy.

    Obviously a big ask. However it's not like I'm asking in the evening.


    That sound you hear is my small playoff shot circling down the drain.
    hey for the record, this can be avoided. CBS added an option this year that positions lock as each game begins. So if there is an early game your entire roster doesn't lock. Only the player that plays in that game. The other roster spots stay open for you so you can adjust until that position plays. It prevents a lot of these types of issues. It also helps big time for those annoying 1:00 Monday games and most of your team doesn't start until 7:00. Obviously by the end of the night everyone's entire roster would lock but it's a really helpful adjustment by CBS.

  2. #227
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Two start pitches Strasburg placed on DL at 1pm on Monday. Any chance I can have him swapped out for ian kennedy.

    Obviously a big ask. However it's not like I'm asking in the evening.


    That sound you hear is my small playoff shot circling down the drain.
    Thing is though, we've never allowed it before. It sucks, I got screwed in another weekly-lock league, too.

  3. #228
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    hey for the record, this can be avoided. CBS added an option this year that positions lock as each game begins. So if there is an early game your entire roster doesn't lock. Only the player that plays in that game. The other roster spots stay open for you so you can adjust until that position plays. It prevents a lot of these types of issues. It also helps big time for those annoying 1:00 Monday games and most of your team doesn't start until 7:00. Obviously by the end of the night everyone's entire roster would lock but it's a really helpful adjustment by CBS.
    Yeah, something to look at for next season.

  4. #229
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    Yeah, something to look at for next season.
    it definitely lowers my stress levels on Monday.

  5. #230
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    So RoYanks has an illegal lineup this week and is getting zero points. (Only two RP.)

    We need to give him an active 3rd RP for this week...then subtract the points that player earns, and penalize him the worst RP FA score of the week.

  6. #231
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_E View Post
    So RoYanks has an illegal lineup this week and is getting zero points. (Only two RP.)

    We need to give him an active 3rd RP for this week...then subtract the points that player earns, and penalize him the worst RP FA score of the week.
    ... My roster would have been fully legal yesterday at noon if Morrow, who is currently in the bullpen, had RP eligibility. This was fixed by gdn shortly after 12.

  7. #232
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRo View Post
    ... My roster would have been fully legal yesterday at noon if Morrow, who is currently in the bullpen, had RP eligibility. This was fixed by gdn shortly after 12.
    Correct. Fixed. Should be legal now.

  8. #233
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    Correct. Fixed. Should be legal now.
    Thanks! Am I gonna get yesterday's points as well? Right now I'm at zero

  9. #234
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRo View Post
    Thanks! Am I gonna get yesterday's points as well? Right now I'm at zero
    Yeah, it'll take till tomorrow maybe?

  10. #235
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gdn View Post
    Yeah, it'll take till tomorrow maybe?
    it should fix with the overnight scoring.

  11. #236
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    My team is falling apart

    Jeremy Jefress to the DL please. He's on leave and has entered rehab
    http://www.lonestarball.com/2016/8/3...-texas-rangers

  12. #237
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Any day now

  13. #238
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Jacob deGrom to DL please - he's going to be out over 15 days but the Mets aren't using a DL spot as it's September

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2780805

  14. #239
    Waiting for 2018 Big_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    37 miles from the Home Office of Baseball

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    OK, fixed it for you.

  15. #240
    Just Flanders being Flanders. Stupid Flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandy Eggo, CA

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Shouldn't non-playoff teams be restricted from roster moves? Saw a couple of drops yesterday

  16. #241
    It's time for fantasy baseball gdn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    your face

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    Shouldn't non-playoff teams be restricted from roster moves? Saw a couple of drops yesterday
    Yeah, I saw that too. Miko has commish access, though, so I can't restrict him.

  17. #242

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Flanders View Post
    Jacob deGrom to DL please - he's going to be out over 15 days but the Mets aren't using a DL spot as it's September

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2780805
    I thought I heard he's pitching Sunday (9-17) with a 75 pitch limit?

  18. #243
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Still under the unfinished breezeway

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I thought I heard he's pitching Sunday (9-17) with a 75 pitch limit?
    He hasn't pitched since 9/1, so for this purpose, this is perfectly fine.

  19. #244
    Senior Member
    JMP08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brick, NJ

    Re: 2016 Roster Moves Thread

    Can I get Carrasco to the DL and if so am I allowed to pick up a replacement player today? Very last minute and time sensitive. It's ok if it doesn't get done in time. I had a window.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts