Closed Thread
Page 962 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 24,026 to 24,050 of 37508

Thread: Election 2016

  1. #24026

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    becaue I can't speak for someone who's daughter is a fvcking sex symbol. I don't have one. it's a much different lifestyle than I have.
    What's not different is that your daughter will be subject to the behavior the kind of "locker room talk" you insist is so normal. Guys like Trump, and those that support him, will have no problem calling her any name they want. That is the society we currently live in because we give people like Trump a pass cause, y'know, bros.

  2. #24027
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    The tens of women that Bill Clinton assaulted and raped, whom Hillary viciously attacked and demeaned? They're somebody's daughter too.

    Thoughts?
    It's going to pivot right back. Watch. Lol

  3. #24028
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    becaue I can't speak for someone who's daughter is a fvcking sex symbol. I don't have one. it's a much different lifestyle than I have.
    It's either okay or its not. Being rich doesn't mean you can't be a decent human being and being beautiful doesn't mean you don't deserve to treated with respect and not objectified. Especially by your own father and some creepy radio dude.

  4. #24029
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsahara View Post
    It's either okay or its not. Being rich doesn't mean you can't be a decent human being and being beautiful doesn't mean you don't deserve to treated with respect and not objectified. Especially by your own father and some creepy radio dude.
    do you know what's it like to be the parent of a sex symbol? A woman who gets on the cover of magazines and tries to be as attractive and sexy as possible? Because I'm sure when you are a parent in this situation you cannot go on a crusade to beat up every guy who thinks your daughter is a piece of ass. Ivanka is a piece of ass. Her husband is a lucky guy.

  5. #24030

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    It's going to pivot right back. Watch. Lol
    Yep. The blind loyalists are something else. Hillary does no wrong.



  6. #24031
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    do you know what's it like to be the parent of a sex symbol? A woman who gets on the cover of magazines and tries to be as attractive and sexy as possible? Because I'm sure when you are a parent in this situation you cannot go on a crusade to beat up every guy who thinks your daughter is a piece of ass. Ivanka is a piece of ass. Her husband is a lucky guy.
    What others say is not in my control. But I know with absolute certainty that I would never ever show that kind of disrespect toward my own child.

  7. #24032

    Re: Election 2016

    Well, well, well..............Mike Pence. Son of Nancy Jane and Edward J. Pence owned a string of "white only" gas stations.
    GOP = the party that is always giving.
    Attached Images

  8. #24033
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    Yep. The blind loyalists are something else. Hillary does no wrong.
    if you notice once these things are spoken about in television, aside from just a few, every anchor interrupts and pivots right back to trump. It's not even deflecting usually. It's blatantly ignoring it and not even giving it any merit. And package that with the emails and Benghazi and Clinton foundation and Syria and Iraq and Russia and Obamacare and taking money from countries who actually oppress, control, beat, rape,and kill their women for sh!ts and giggles. None of that has any merit. We should promote the failed Secretary of State to an even higher office. Because words.

  9. #24034

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    As egregious as those charges are, sadly, it's child's play compared to the charges against Bill Clinton (most of which have been proven). To make matters worse, his wife, running on a platform that she claims to champion women, degraded and attacked his accusers, including a woman accusing him of rape. How's that sit with you?

    Anybody?



  10. #24035
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    It's certainly noble that we are angry with our prospective government officials for lying. I trust we are furious with our current ones for doing so by continuing with tomorrow's "holiday."
    Easily the worst federal holiday, in so many ways.

  11. #24036

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    if you notice once these things are spoken about in television, aside from just a few, every anchor interrupts and pivots right back to trump. It's not even deflecting usually. It's blatantly ignoring it and not even giving it any merit. And package that with the emails and Benghazi and Clinton foundation and Syria and Iraq and Russia and taking money from countries who actually oppress, control, beat, rape,and kill their women for sh!ts and giggles. None of that has any merit. We should promote the failed Secretary of State to an even higher office. Because words.
    Oh, I've noticed too. So blatant...all Hillary's sheep use the same tactics, ignoring her glaring flaws.



  12. #24037
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Easily the worst federal holiday, in so many ways.
    yeah, I don't even get off work for it.

  13. #24038
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    Maybe nobody else thinks that's The Really Important Thing.

  14. #24039

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Maybe nobody else thinks that's The Really Important Thing.
    A presidential candidate who belittled, demeaned and attacked her husband's accusers (most of whom he did assault), while claiming to champion women's rights? I find it hard to believe that's unimportant to anybody but totally blind sheep or hypocrites. At the very least they should have some reaction to it.



  15. #24040
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Maybe nobody else thinks that's The Really Important Thing.
    so Hillary attacking those victims she claims should all have a voice isnt important?

  16. #24041
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Election 2016

    You guys all try to shame Mr Trump and his supporters for his words. Sorry your feelings get hurt.

    Hillary has actually caused damage to women in this country and had a huge part in the damage in the most dangerous area of the planet. I'm sorry, but she should not be promoted. She is a hypocrite and a failure and she will continue to make this country poorer and unsafe.

  17. #24042
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Election 2016

    I'm actually worried I just posted that on the Internet. Even if you hate me, if I disappear mysteriously, I'll go out saying it's been fun and I regret nothing!

  18. #24043

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    You guys all try to shame Mr Trump and his supporters for his words. Sorry your feelings get hurt.

    Hillary has actually caused damage to women in this country and had a huge part in the damage in the most dangerous area of the planet. I'm sorry, but she should not be promoted. She is a hypocrite and a failure and she will continue to make this country poorer and unsafe.
    Yeah. Go crazy over the 59 Americans who died from Islamic terrorism in the last decade and ignore the thousands that die from gunshots by Americans. And Hillary laughing at a rape victim? Did not happen but if th right did actual research instead of reading extreme right sites and believing without questioning it (you know think for themselves) they wouldn't believe it. Don't believe me? Google Hillary Clinton mocks rape victim". Hint just the first hit is enough
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  19. #24044
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Yeah. Go crazy over the 59 Americans who died from Islamic terrorism in the last decade and ignore the thousands that die from gunshots by Americans. And Hillary laughing at a rape victim? Did not happen but if th right did actual research instead of reading extreme right sites and believing without questioning it (you know think for themselves) they wouldn't believe it. Don't believe me? Google Hillary Clinton mocks rape victim".
    so regime toppling and the creation of Isis conveniently is left out. Plus she's proven she does not have the ability to properly handle classified information. Look at what's happening now. She done fvcked up man. You can't deny it. Our national security was put at risk for her convenience.

  20. #24045

    Re: Election 2016

    I'm positive Nancy O'Dell's father was just enamored with trump's remarks about his daughter. Because, you know, all fathers want that for their daughters and it shows what a good father really is.



    Source: ABC News

    Nancy O'Dell Responds to Lewd Donald Trump
    By TARA FOWLER and MEGHAN KENEALLY - Oct 8, 2016, 4:59 PM ET

    Nancy O’Dell, who was identified by “Access Hollywood” as the married woman Donald Trump was referring to in a video that surfaced Friday, has responded to the lewd comments made by the GOP presidential nominee in 2005.

    In the recording, first released by The Washington Post, Trump is heard talking about how he tried to have an affair with O’Dell, whom he refers to only as Nancy, and describing how he makes moves on women.

    "I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it," Trump says, speaking about O’Dell, who was then the co-host of “Access Hollywood.” The recording reportedly occurred several months after Trump married his third wife, Melania.

    O’Dell addressed the recording today in a statement to "Entertainment Tonight," of which she is now a co-anchor.

    "Politics aside, I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all,” she said. “When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."

  21. #24046
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Election 2016

    Oh by the way I have heard the entire tape. I know she's laughing at the failure of the polygraph and not the victim. But her laughin at all is kinda sh1tty isn't it? She got off a child molester. Yeah she was doing her job. She was a defense attorney. Still, it's not funny.

  22. #24047
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island

    Re: Election 2016

    Such a good liberal Brenninger. Pivot right back to words that hurt. HRC is proud of her army. Deflect, ignore, deny, shame.

    Anything to not acknowledge her failures. That have affected our country and the entire planet.

  23. #24048

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Yeah. Go crazy over the 59 Americans who died from Islamic terrorism in the last decade and ignore the thousands that die from gunshots by Americans. And Hillary laughing at a rape victim? Did not happen but if th right did actual research instead of reading extreme right sites and believing without questioning it (you know think for themselves) they wouldn't believe it. Don't believe me? Google Hillary Clinton mocks rape victim". Hint just the first hit is enough
    I might have missed it, but did anybody here say that Hillary laughed at or mocked her husband's accusers? I never heard those accusations.

    Edit: sorry, I misunderstood.



  24. #24049
    Do not vex me mortal Hitman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    I might have missed it, but did anybody here say that Hillary laughed at or mocked her husband's accusers? I never heard those accusations.
    its the tape of Hillary laughing when she was speaking on a case where she got off a child molester. She laughed because she knew he was guilty but passed the lie detector test.

    None of us brought that up though. It was a deflection from the actual things she's done. She laughed because of the lie detector not that he got off. Still, not a scenario you laugh at. I don't think Howard Stern would laugh at that.

  25. #24050

    Re: Election 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman23 View Post
    Such a good liberal Brenninger. Pivot right back to words that hurt. HRC is proud of her army. Deflect, ignore, deny, shame.

    Anything to not acknowledge her failures. That have affected our country and the entire planet.
    He won't respond.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts