Closed Thread
Page 1362 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 362 862 1262 1312 1352 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1372 1412 1462 ... LastLast
Results 34,026 to 34,050 of 37508

Thread: Election 2016

NYYF Legend

Re: Election 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NerfBall55 View Post
    Rising debt, income disarity continues to rise, workforce shrinking, artificial bubble, rising healthcare premiums up to 25-40%.....it's easy to cherry pick to make an point.
    Rising debt - yes it is raising. As a percentage of debt raise it is still lower than Bush 1, Bush 2 and about a 3rd of Regan's debt explosion.

Income Disparity - yes unfortunately CEOs are still robbing the country with impunity.

Work Force Shrinking - https://www.statista.com/statistics/...sa-since-1990/ Full time employees have never been higher in the USA. There was a large drop due to the recession from 2007 - 2009 but jobs have recovered and then some.

Raising Healthcare premiums - this problem stems from the US not having guaranteed single payer healthcare for every US citizen unlike nearly every other industrialized nation in the world. That's not something the republicans are going to change, ever.

Artificial Bubble - I assume this is reference to housing prices. On this I agree. It's nearly as bad as the early to mid Bush years.
    Baseball is life;
    the rest is just details.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Name one religion that is
    The Quakers?
    Baseball is life;

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorius Chant View Post
    GOP estsblishment has trained them well. Ignore all main stream news, accept only propaganda from right wing media.

I don't know how old you are but i remember back in the 80's the stereotype of a Conservative Republican was basically soulless but super smart. Think Alex P Keaton on Family Ties. Boy oh boy have things changed.
    Okay. So there's the challenge. The Democrats have to do a better job than the Republicans have done. Doing. A better job than your opponent is how you win elections.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
    The Quakers?
    Yeah they would qualify as one.
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

The Quakers?
    The Amish-- except for one quy:

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Coffee View Post
    The Amish-- except for one quy:

Yeah definitely don't want to mess with him!
    SJW - bad attempt at insulting people that care about other's rights and not just their own.

I'm not saying that we won't find out this as Muslim driver as time goes by but every link including the one you quoted has yet to identify the drive or whether this is an accident, crazy dude gone wild, or act of terror.
    An accident? How do you accidentally accelerate into a street fair? Drunk Dude? A person that drunk that managed to navigate Berlin traffic just fine until the street fair?

I agree that it could be a crazy dude gone wild. But it'll be a crazy dude gone wild that believes himself to be advancing the cause of radical islamic jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Name one religion that is
    So, without even getting into which religions are more or less violent at this present moment, I'm glad to see that you guys at least admit this now. Before it used to be that "Islam is a religion of peace". Now it's "everyone sucks". That last one is at least closer to the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/op...down.html?_r=0

Dear America, Why Did You Let Us Down?
    Since the election I have cried many times, in the shower, in the car
    And you continued reading that article?

Quote Originally Posted by ArodEra View Post
    I'm not sure which would be funnier, whether the author is really that silly, or whether it's a conscious lie meant to ridicule liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonC View Post
    I'm not sure which would be funnier, whether the author is really that silly, or whether it's a conscious lie meant to ridicule liberals.
    What, you don't have crying fits when a leader of another country, like Justin Trudeau, gets elected? I'm still bawling uncontrollably like a baby over that one.

By the way, the latter wouldn't surprise me in the least, though real liberals are doing a pretty good job of ridiculing themselves without even trying.

An accident? How do you accidentally accelerate into a street fair? Drunk Dude? A person that drunk that managed to navigate Berlin traffic just fine until the street fair?

I agree that it could be a crazy dude gone wild. But it'll be a crazy dude gone wild that believes himself to be advancing the cause of radical islamic jihad.

Tom Arnold says he’s got recordings of Trump using racial slurs and calling son a ‘retard’

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tom...-son-a-retard/

Thanks for not releasing them before the election, Tom. Thanks a lot. Yeah, that sh*t is really hilarious. I really wish we still had those :finger: smilies.
    Did you read this one yet?

Attached Images

NYYF Legend

Some old dude drove through a farmers market in Santa Barbara killing 5 people I think about 5 to 10 years ago. He probably should have had his license revoked prior to it as he was old partially senile and starting to lose sight if I recall correctly. I believe the official ruling was "accident" after the fact.

edit 2003 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_...s_Market_crash 86 year old dude claimed accident buy was found guilty of 10 counts of manslaughter.

Another "potential accident" could be break failure. Not saying that happened just coming up how it could be an accident.

I'm not saying it would easily be an accident. But I could just as easily see some pissed off crazy dude simply deciding he's gonna run over a bunch of people just cuz as I can see an intentional act of terror.

And yes it may well be an Islamic act of terror. Or it could be some Christian nut job like Timothy McVeigh back in the Oklahoma city bombing.

All I'm saying is let's not leap to conclusions until the facts are out which probably going to be sometime in the next 4 to 72 hours.

Randomly blaming it on Islamic Terrorist before we know that helps no one even if it later turns out to be true.
    Baseball is life;

http://www.nyyfansforum.com/showthre...=1#post8210755

Things Hillary supporters blame for loss:

FBI
    Russia
    Jill Stein
    Gary Johnson
    Bernie
    Fake news
    James Comey
    Wikileaks
    Voters
    Racism
    Sexism

Things they don't blame:

Hillary
    Themselves

Who hasn't blamed Hillary? Just because people mention other factors doesn't mean they absolve Hillary.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Then I guess you and Maynerd can quit being hypocritical phonies then. Good times.
    Says the man who...

nevermind.

You put wayyyyy to much work into this.

Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

http://www.nyyfansforum.com/showthre...rt#post8195649

Addicted Member

Things Hillary supporters blame for loss:

FBI
    Russia
    Jill Stein
    Gary Johnson
    Bernie
    Fake news
    James Comey
    Wikileaks
    Voters
    Racism
    Sexism

Things they don't blame:

Hillary
    Themselves

2017 has been a great year!

give him a break.. this is a particularly bad day for the unhinged left..
    kyle

Don't you know that wasn't sexual assault because of his line about "they just let you do it" at the end of the recording? My own cousin said that to me. This election has made me realize that there are so many people - even loved ones - in my life whom I never really knew.

I don't know if this would've made a difference, but it would've been good if we had been able to find out.
    Your cousin is Dave Chappelle?

Chappelle continued that what Trump said didn't sound like "sexual assault" to him and that the media "twisted" Trump's words. "He said, ‘And when you’re a star, they let you do it.’ That phrase implies consent. I just don’t like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2859806

How sane of you.

Thread Information