+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 234 235 236 237
Results 5,901 to 5,904 of 5904

Re: Another day, another mass shooting in America

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Nothingburger. What about the Uranium One deal?
    AlL tHiNgS aRe EqUaL
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
    -- Declaration of Independence

Nice is different than good. Texsahara's Avatar

The victims of the attack have been named, all of them were employees of the Gazette.

They are: Rob Hiaasen, assistant news editor, Gerald Fischman, editorial page editor, Wendi Winters, special publications editor, Rebecca Smith, sales assistant, and John McNamara, staff writer.
    Rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Yup and Trump almost daily calling the press the “enemy of the people”. Now it is too early to say what the actual reason is, all is known is it was a white male who has no ID and isn’t talking. But if someone goes the rhetoric route what a miss!
    As I said it is too early to say. My comments on it was to his targeting anyone. Also as I stated all we know is he is a white male with no ID and isn’t cooperating .
    https://twitter.com/abc/status/1012451884852891649?s=21

This is what is known about the shooter. Which is not a lot
    Okay, we get it. That's three times within a half hour that you tried to drum it into us that he's white. Should it matter what color he is? Why is that one of the first things people seek out? I've seen posts here regarding other murderers where members have said, "Thank God he's not brown!"

Anyway, you and those links you provided are wrong; he is not white (nor should it make any difference). The first clue should have been his surname...Ramos.

Before anyone conveniently calls him a White Hispanic and me a liar, maybe a photo might help.

Miguel Ramos and his son, Jarrod. Again...I didn't bring up color. Let's keep the celebration to a minimum, no matter what color. Fair enough?

NYYF Legend

Orioles salute to John McNamara. Thatís the Capital seat in press box. RIP Johnny Mac.

"Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Thread Information