+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34

Re: 2015 New York Giants Thread

Former Giant Gary Jeter has passed away. He was never a star (though he was the 5th overall pick, which I hadn't remembered), but he was a good player and I enjoyed watching him play. RIP.

http://reignoftroy.com/2016/03/10/us...er-dies-at-61/

So for those who still miss him, Will Hill is available. Albeit with a waiting period.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mxylsplk View Post
    So for those who still miss him, Will Hill is available. Albeit with a waiting period.
    10 game suspension for another failed test. I assume weed since it would have been a year for something stronger. Stupid is as stupid does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mxylsplk View Post
    The Giants took some unfair heat for getting rid of that clown...he just can't help himself.

Starting to think we might take Stanley at #10. OL has not been addressed at all in FA. I can't take another season of Newhouse.

Eagles signed Randle...good riddance, although I bet he burns us a couple of times just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Panamaniac42 View Post
    Eagles signed Randle...good riddance, although I bet he burns us a couple of times just because.
    DRC will know that when Randle goes into his break, go the other way for an easy pick.

NYYF Legend

How much did Randle get. He should have been resigned We have no replacement for him in house.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnybaseball72 View Post
    How much did Randle get. He should have been resigned We have no replacement for him in house.
    1 year, just over 1M. Looks like the rest of the league knows about his terrible route running and dropsies.

Good riddance to Randle. Rather grab someone like Michael Thomas in the draft.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by philleotardo View Post
    1 year, just over 1M. Looks like the rest of the league knows about his terrible route running and dropsies.
    Yet he still had 8 td, 57 catches, 797 yards and is 25 years old. So who is replacing these stats? Don't just say it will be some rookie or Geremy Davis. This was a stupid move by Reese. He must really be banking on a healthy Cruz.

This was a stupid move by Reese.
    And yet, there was near-zero market for his services. The guy is probably single handedly responsible for 1/3 of Eli's INT total every year.

I keep seeing Zeke Elliott mocked to the Giants. I hate taking 1st round RBs, but could this be a special case since we're operating within a short window (Eli's career) anyway?

Edit: and here's a good argument against it...

http://www.bigblueview.com/2016/3/25...-vereen-mcadoo
    Last edited by Panamaniac42; 03-25-16 at 01:47 PM.

I think the Giants would take Elliott. They do need more playmakers on offense. It's not a deep WR draft. Treadwell would be a reach at 10. But Jerry loves drafting WRs, so don't be surprised if that's the pick.

1. WR
    2. OL
    3. CB
    4. LB
    5. S
    6. TE

NYYF Legend

Yet he still had 8 td, 57 catches, 797 yards and is 25 years old. So who is replacing these stats? Don't just say it will be some rookie or Geremy Davis. This was a stupid move by Reese. He must really be banking on a healthy Cruz.
    I'm not a huge Randle fan but I have to agree. Seems like he left over peanuts.

Hope they can replace his production and then some. No clue where though.

Thread Information