+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 136
  1. #1
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Dear Season Ticket Licensee:

    We are happy to announce that for the 2015 season, in addition to the benefits already available for all Ticket Licensees, the New York Yankees will now offer you the opportunity to participate in the new Yankees Legacy Club Rewards program. This program is designed to recognize the loyalty and support of all Ticket Licensees.

    Legacy Club Rewards points are earned by doing things you already do like attending games, donating tickets within your ticket license plan and using Yankees Ticket Exchange. You will be given point bonuses for your tenure as a Ticket Licensee, renewing your account and connecting your social networks. You can then redeem your points throughout the season for benefits and experiences, such as player meet and greets and NYY Steak Manhattan promotional gift cards.

    We invite you to view all of the ways that you can earn points and the great prizes for which your points may be redeemed.

    Visit yankeeslegacyclubrewards.com to get started with your Legacy Club Rewards account. You will be required to either create a new MLB.com account or login using your current MLB.com account. If you already have an MLB.com account, please use your existing account and associated email address and password to login. If you are not sure of your MLB.com account login and password, please follow the MLB.com online instructions for "Forgot Password."
    YankeesLegacyClubRewards.com


    While we will be launching the Legacy Club Rewards program to all Ticket Licensees soon, we would like to extend to you the first opportunity to participate in this program. You will be the first Ticket Licensees to ever experience this digital platform.

    As we continue our efforts to enhance the Legacy Club Rewards program, we would love to hear any feedback that you may have. Because you are amongst the first Licensees to ever experience this platform, your thoughts and comments are extremely important to us.

    Thank you for your support and welcome to Yankees Legacy Club Rewards.

    Sincerely,

    The New York Yankees

  2. #2

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    More Customer Focus - A Loyalty Program

    I like it!

  3. #3

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    If 20,000 points = $50 at NYY Steak then 400 points = $1

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    KevinO194's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Section 211, Row 1

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I haven't gotten the email yet and It wont let me log into the website. I wonder how they are giving the invites out. Maybe Seniority? I currently have a full season.

  5. #5

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    I haven't gotten the email yet and It wont let me log into the website. I wonder how they are giving the invites out. Maybe Seniority? I currently have a full season.
    When I logged in it says it is for Beta Users, I am sure they will roll this out soon to all Legacy Club STHs, by OD at the latest.

    First question I emailed to them was if we are getting points for the dollars already spent buying tickets for 2015 on yankees.com.? Hope that is a yes. I've set my expectations low for the first year of this rewards program knowing that whatever we receive is more than we received last year. Positive changes ever since the Open House last fall. Yankees must have hired a consultant that proposed and is implementing these new ideas.

  6. #6

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Ughh guess this means they will probably be going to swipe cards instead of tickets.

  7. #7
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    236

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I like the idea and I think they should expand it beyond season ticket licensees. Offering points to people for buying tickets on YTE will help expand YTE and will help season ticket holders sell tickets there. It could also entice people who dont have plans to buy a plan because of some of the rewards.

  8. #8

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    much simpler and more rewarding if they just lower prices.

  9. #9

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Kids run the bases should be a perk for everyone. So many of the other ball clubs do it every Sunday in the summer after a game..

  10. #10

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Now they try to get people to come to the park for "free" food:

    New for 2015: Terrace Level All-You-Care-To-Eat seats
    Starting at $60

    New for the 2015 season, the Terrace Level All-You-Care-to-Eat package features an all-inclusive food package with your Terrace Level seat.
    Seats will be located in Sections 305 to 306
    All-inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages through the 5th inning
    Available for groups of up to 250 Guests
    Menu includes: Hot dogs, pretzels, sausage, chips and Pepsi products.
    Buy Tickets

  11. #11
    Devoted Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Santa Maria CA

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth;7978602[B
    ]Kids run the bases should be a perk for everyone[/B]. So many of the other ball clubs do it every Sunday in the summer after a game..

    Only if you have kids otherwise it is worthless

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    KevinO194's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Section 211, Row 1

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee-1 View Post
    Only if you have kids otherwise it is worthless


    I agree. I don't have kids and I don't have any young kids in my family so the "Legacy Club Benefits" of Kids run the bases, the outfield catch and holiday photo are worthless to me. Although, last year the photo day was fun. They should have other "benefits" that adults would like and have the STH choose what they would like.

  13. #13

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    Now they try to get people to come to the park for "free" food:

    New for 2015: Terrace Level All-You-Care-To-Eat seats
    Starting at $60

    New for the 2015 season, the Terrace Level All-You-Care-to-Eat package features an all-inclusive food package with your Terrace Level seat.
    Seats will be located in Sections 305 to 306
    All-inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages through the 5th inning
    Available for groups of up to 250 Guests
    Menu includes: Hot dogs, pretzels, sausage, chips and Pepsi products.
    Buy Tickets
    I"m actually hoping to get these one night and come with the guys to see what it's like. Hoping someone from here goes in April.

  14. #14

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I just logged in and connected it to my Twitter account. It looks like you can get 500 points per day for 5 tweets about the Yankees. I'm sure I'll sell a seat on Yankees ticket exchange and by doing some of the other things, I will get enough tokens for one of the smaller rewards.

    As long as they don't go to RFID cards for entrance, this will be a silly way for people to game the system and get free stuff. I'm not connecting it to Facebook because I don't want the Yankees to have any more of my personal information than they already do.

  15. #15

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I'm not connecting to FB either. Says your FB posts need to be public and none of mine are, they are all to friends only.

    Yankees confirmed to me we will get credit for Feb & March ticket purchases but it will take some time for them to get the data feed and credit your rewards points.

    If you didn't get the email and are interested they suggested you call your rep and ask to be activated.

    Finally, if they do go to swipe cards they MUST get rid of the 48 hour rule to transfer tickets electronically. I transfer lots of tickets as soon as I receive them to people sharing my plan. I'm not up for doing that almost every day from April through September. All the good they are doing with LegacyClubRewards would be negated by swipe cards with 48 hour rule on ticket transfers.

  16. #16

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I just redid the math and it's going to be pretty much impossible for me to get more than 5 tokens. If they don't reset every year, in a few years, I may be able to get a gift card.

    The one thing I have to try playing with is if you retain the points after deleting a tweet. I did that with a JetBlue promotion a while back and I kept the points.

  17. #17
    Addicted Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jim Beam

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I'm not connecting to FB either. Says your FB posts need to be public and none of mine are, they are all to friends only.

    Yankees confirmed to me we will get credit for Feb & March ticket purchases but it will take some time for them to get the data feed and credit your rewards points.

    If you didn't get the email and are interested they suggested you call your rep and ask to be activated.

    Finally, if they do go to swipe cards they MUST get rid of the 48 hour rule to transfer tickets electronically. I transfer lots of tickets as soon as I receive them to people sharing my plan. I'm not up for doing that almost every day from April through September. All the good they are doing with LegacyClubRewards would be negated by swipe cards with 48 hour rule on ticket transfers.
    I'm guessing that the tickets wont be on the card. Instead, you will have to swipe a card at the gate to get credit for attending games.

  18. #18

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    I'm guessing that the tickets wont be on the card. Instead, you will have to swipe a card at the gate to get credit for attending games.

    My thoughts exactly.. Football easy only 10 home games... But with 81 home games for baseball you have to have real tickets...

  19. #19

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    My thoughts exactly.. Football easy only 10 home games... But with 81 home games for baseball you have to have real tickets...
    Do you expect the Yankees to do something that makes sense?

  20. #20

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    My thoughts exactly.. Football easy only 10 home games... But with 81 home games for baseball you have to have real tickets...
    a few teams already use the swipe cards for entry instead of tickets. The dodgers switched over last year and the nationals have been using the cards for a few years now.

  21. #21
    NYYF Legend

    ymike673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    The basketball Nets have swipe cards and the Islanders plan to do it next season in Brooklyn. Since those teams play 40 home games a year I could see the Yankees doing it in the near future.

  22. #22
    NYYF Legend

    GordonGecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by ymike673 View Post
    The basketball Nets have swipe cards and the Islanders plan to do it next season in Brooklyn. Since those teams play 40 home games a year I could see the Yankees doing it in the near future.
    Yankees are doing it already.... with their Soccer team. Depending on how it works out expect the Yankees baseball team to use it

  23. #23

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    I just got my tickets and they came with a membership card that has a magnetic tripe down the back. I'm assuming this is what I have to swipe to get Yankees Legacy Rewards Points this season.

  24. #24
    Forum Regular

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    236

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    For some reason I cant sign in to the legacy rewards. I got the email and when I click the link and go to the page it says Sorry we didnt find you on our List. Any ideas?

  25. #25
    Member
    oldandintheway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manhasset, NY

    Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    For some reason I cant sign in to the legacy rewards. I got the email and when I click the link and go to the page it says Sorry we didnt find you on our List. Any ideas?
    Did you sign in with an MLB account?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts