+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

Nothing. I have a game coming up in two days and am curious to see if I get points for it.

Question for your guys? What do you really want the points for?
    There are only a few things that are cool and they average about 20 points. You can get that in a few weeks with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.

I'm currently just getting 300 points per day with Twitter. I can probably get 400, but I don't feel like taking a photo. I don't have instagram and I don't want to connect Facebook.

Forum Regular

Ive gotten a bunch of points for selling tix on YTE but none for attending games. Do i need to do something special to get the points for attending games?

I got 100 pts per game (but not per seat as advertised) for games on the first homestand. I've been emailing back and forth with a CS rep via their 'Contact Us' thing for awhile, and he helped get the extra points for the home games, and the points for buying on Yankees.com. Haven't bought at STH price via "My Yankees Account" yet so I can't speak to that.
    And nothing yet for last night's game.

My backpack just arrived. It's nice and not too bad for hardly doing anything. I'm going to keep on tweeting and see if anything worthwhile becomes available.

Forum Regular

I opted for the NYY Steak gift card. Looks like its a little different than a traditional gift card as it says can only be used for food and non-alcoholic drink purchases. I guess I cant go there and just get drinks. Easy to spend $50 if Im getting food there though. My order came in the mail in 3 days (ordered on April 27, got the fedex yesterday).

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbgreen27 View Post
    I got 100 pts per game (but not per seat as advertised) for games on the first homestand. I've been emailing back and forth with a CS rep via their 'Contact Us' thing for awhile, and he helped get the extra points for the home games, and the points for buying on Yankees.com. Haven't bought at STH price via "My Yankees Account" yet so I can't speak to that.
    And nothing yet for last night's game.
    Do you have an email for cs rep? I have sent emails to contact us but never heard back

Addicted Member

I noticed that I am now receiving 250 points for each ticket sold on YTE not just 250 per sale. It looks like they even went back and corrected earlier sales to credit the points.

Anyone else have a negative value in tokens? I received 20 a few weeks ago, used them now have negative 9

I'm thinking of getting the Broadcase Tour and / or the Pregame Press Conference.
    Am I correct to assume that me and my guest get to go? The wording is ambiguous.
    http://www.yankeeslegacyclubrewards.com/rewards?page=2

What time does everyone think you have to show up at the Stadium to do it?

I got a few thousand points from all the Twitter follows when the program got rolled out.
    Going to follow a few more and see how long it takes them to show up.

Addicted Member

Points earned for ticket swipes now show the date of game.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Points earned for ticket swipes now show the date of game.
    I did not get them yet for the last homestand

Addicted Member

Last games updated was Mets series

Is there a way to get a scan report from the Yankees?
    I got nothing from attending games so far.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    Is there a way to get a scan report from the Yankees?
    I got nothing from attending games so far.
    1) Go your Yankee account
    2) Manage tickets
    3) Choose game of interest and you can see if tickets were scanned

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    1) Go your Yankee account
    2) Manage tickets
    3) Choose game of interest and you can see if tickets were scanned
    Thanks. It was tough to find. I saw a little bar code and it said scanned when I hovered over it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    I opted for the NYY Steak gift card. Looks like its a little different than a traditional gift card as it says can only be used for food and non-alcoholic drink purchases. I guess I cant go there and just get drinks. Easy to spend $50 if Im getting food there though. My order came in the mail in 3 days (ordered on April 27, got the fedex yesterday).

My son just received that Yankee wooden box with the felt lining.. Its very nice..and was delivered within 2 days

I got a few thousand points from all the Twitter follows when the program got rolled out.
    Going to follow a few more and see how long it takes them to show up.

Do you get points just for following someone?

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    Do you get points just for following someone?
    Yes... Here are the approved accounts - http://www.yankeeslegacyclubrewards....vities/twitter

I'm waiting for the dates for the pregame press conference to be posted.

Does anyone know?

1) Do we earn points for buying tickets in My Yankees Account at the STH price?

2) Do we earn points for buying tickets at the Box Office?

3) Do we earn points for tickets scanned that were bought in My Yankees Account, the Box Office or Yankees.com? Or do we just earn points for season tickets that are scanned?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Does anyone know?

1) Do we earn points for buying tickets in My Yankees Account at the STH price?

2) Do we earn points for buying tickets at the Box Office?

3) Do we earn points for tickets scanned that were bought in My Yankees Account, the Box Office or Yankees.com? Or do we just earn points for season tickets that are scanned?

I think you can find the answers here http://www.yankeeslegacyclubrewards.com/faqs

I should have 40 tokens by the end of the week. Hoping that the the dates for the pregame press conference get announced soon.

I should have 40 tokens by the end of the week. Hoping that the the dates for the pregame press conference get announced soon.
    You are still getting points? My account seems to have ceased to earn points for ticket scans since end of April and for social media since the end of May. Which made me think that Yankee Legacy Rewards was shut down without notifying us.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    You are still getting points? My account seems to have ceased to earn points for ticket scans since end of April and for social media since the end of May. Which made me think that Yankee Legacy Rewards was shut down without notifying us.
    Sorry for the late response. Still getting points. I get 400 points per day with the following:
    A tweet with a user mention
    A tweet with a hashtag
    A tweet with a photo
    A retweet.

I do it pretty much every day. I'm at 41 tokens and I'm waiting for the dates for the pregame presser to show up.

I have not received any points through a ticket scan yet.

Sorry for the late response. Still getting points. I get 400 points per day with the following:
    A tweet with a user mention
    A tweet with a hashtag
    A tweet with a photo
    A retweet.

I do it pretty much every day. I'm at 41 tokens and I'm waiting for the dates for the pregame presser to show up.

I have not received any points through a ticket scan yet.
    When it was working for me, and it still is not, I figured out that I was able to retweet adding a user mention, a hashtag and a photo and get 400 points - all in one. You don't even have to retweet a Yankees tweet or add a Yankees photo, just use #Yankees and @Yankees (or some other approved user).

Thread Information