+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    and No Arod on the Calendar from Calendar day but that was predictable
    I was going to ask if his image was on any banners outside or inside the stadium.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    I was going to ask if his image was on any banners outside or inside the stadium.
    There are no banner up yet.

You can get 400 points per day - hashtag, user mention, retweet, photo.
    You can get 100 points per day on Facebook by liking a post.
    I don't have Instagram, but I'm sure I can get at least 100 points a day there.

I'll have the backpack in a few weeks.
    I'm not getting any points for any of that stuff. No points for attending games yet, not the correct amount of points for a donation, no points for Facebook stuff. I gave up. I wrote an email via the "Contact Us" and asked my rep about it via email. Not his department so I got no help from him. When I have time, I'll go through the hoops of calling. It kind of stinks though seeing people talk about all the points they're getting and I'm getting stiffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Shore Yankee View Post
    I'm not getting any points for any of that stuff. No points for attending games yet, not the correct amount of points for a donation, no points for Facebook stuff. I gave up. I wrote an email via the "Contact Us" and asked my rep about it via email. Not his department so I got no help from him. When I have time, I'll go through the hoops of calling. It kind of stinks though seeing people talk about all the points they're getting and I'm getting stiffed.
    I have been tweeting, hash tagging and retweeting about once a day if I remember. I'm too lazy to tweet a photo. That gives me 300 points per day. The retweet points are slow to show up. I have not received any points for anything else. All I want is the backpack.

I have been tweeting, hash tagging and retweeting about once a day if I remember. I'm too lazy to tweet a photo. That gives me 300 points per day. The retweet points are slow to show up. I have not received any points for anything else. All I want is the backpack.
    Its all screwed up. Best example:
    Check in at yankee game 0 pts
    Scan 1-100000 tix at a game 100 pts
    Check in at a mets game in citi field 750pts towards your yankees legacy rewards

Quote Originally Posted by specialedd2213 View Post

Check in at a mets game in citi field 750pts towards your yankees legacy rewards
    You mean you checked in with the ATBAT app at Citifield and received 750 Yankees Legacy Rewards points?

You mean you checked in with the ATBAT app at Citifield and received 750 Yankees Legacy Rewards points?
    Yeah but when you check in at yankee stadium for a yankee game you get 0

Has anyone ordered anything yet? I should have my tokens by the end of the week.

One more question.... How does the MLB At Bat app work for checkins? Do you have to be on the venue's official wifi? Can anyone explain how it works and what you get?

One more question.... How does the MLB At Bat app work for checkins? Do you have to be on the venue's official wifi? Can anyone explain how it works and what you get?
    You have to be pretty close to stadium. Within about .25 miles. Yankees dont do much if you check in. Mets have promotions and prizes when you check in. Each team uses the app different

I logged in today and had 20 tokens added to my account. I promptly ordered the backpack. Did anyone else have tokens magically appear today?

You have to be pretty close to stadium. Within about .25 miles. Yankees dont do much if you check in. Mets have promotions and prizes when you check in. Each team uses the app different
    Is it worth making your phone think it's somewhere else and checking in to a ballpark, or do you physically have to be there?

I logged in today and had 20 tokens added to my account. I promptly ordered the backpack. Did anyone else have tokens magically appear today?
    Yes, I now have 6000 points and 26 tokens?

I want to go on the Broadcast Tour which is not yet available but do you think I should spend the 20 tokens today for the $50 NYY Steak gift card? Nah, I'm going with the new Yankees magical fan appreciation and letting it ride

Yes, I now have 6000 points and 26 tokens?

I want to go on the Broadcast Tour which is not yet available but do you think I should spend the 20 tokens today for the $50 NYY Steak gift card? Nah, I'm going with the new Yankees magical fan appreciation and letting it ride
    Same here with the tokens. I'm also going to hold onto them and hope for the best. You never know what they might add as reward options...

Did you get a confirmation

Yup. Got the email before I had a chance to print it out. Hopefully it will show up in a few weeks.

Did you get tokens as well?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbgreen27 View Post
    Same here with the tokens. I'm also going to hold onto them and hope for the best. You never know what they might add as reward options...
    I too had 20 tokens add but no additional points added to account

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    I too had 20 tokens add but no additional points added to account
    Spend them before it's too late. Do you have any idea why we got them?

Addicted Member

Check your spam folder that's where mine was.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Email I just received:
    To: {me}
    Subject: Yankees Legacy Club Rewards: Bonus Tokens

Dear Season Ticket Licensee:

Thank you for being an early adopter of our Yankees Legacy Club Rewards program. You are among the first Licensees to ever experience this platform and your thoughts and comments as extremely important to us.

As you may have noticed, we deposited 20 bonus tokens into your account as a sign of our appreciation.

Please use them and enjoy all the perks of being a Yankees Legacy Club Rewards member. There are great prizes available and more to come soon.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

The New York Yankees
    Nice!

So that explains that. I hope my backpack ships soon.

Very nice ... The big ship is turning and adopting customer service and appreciation

Wondering how last night's All-Access Field Event was?

I emailed the customer service link about how fast things ship.

They responded by telling me 5-10 days....in case anyone else ordered something.

Addicted Member

Anyone get points for tickets from this weekend?

Anyone get points for tickets they bought on Yankees.com this season?

Also, wondering if I get points for tickets I buy at STH price on My Yankees, as it doesn't specifically state you do, but would make sense. Anyone get points for tickets they bought on My Yankees?

Thread Information