+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular

Re: Yankee Legacy Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    Did you sign in with an MLB account?
    Thanks, that was the problem. I use different emails for different things. I now have 3 mlb accounts. Fun.

Has anyone found out how this is going to work when you attend games? do you have to swipe the card that we got with our tickets every time we go to a game? Do we have swipe it for each ticket we have? I only have a pair of tickets so I would have to swipe it 2 times every time I go to a game? I can see how this may be an inconvenience for someone with 4 or 6 tickets in their plan. Also, I assume I can give my card to family and friends to swipe if they use my tickets. I have looked all over the website and can't really find any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    Has anyone found out how this is going to work when you attend games? do you have to swipe the card that we got with our tickets every time we go to a game? Do we have swipe it for each ticket we have? I only have a pair of tickets so I would have to swipe it 2 times every time I go to a game? I can see how this may be an inconvenience for someone with 4 or 6 tickets in their plan. Also, I assume I can give my card to family and friends to swipe if they use my tickets. I have looked all over the website and can't really find any answers.
    Someone here must have gone to the opener. When you get back, please let us know how the card works when you go to a game.

I think I should have enough points by mid season to get a backpack just by tweeting.

Quote Originally Posted by superyan View Post
    Someone here must have gone to the opener. When you get back, please let us know how the card works when you go to a game.

I think I should have enough points by mid season to get a backpack just by tweeting.
    I went to OD and went in the Suite Entrance. No one there knew how it works and there was no place to swipe the card. An employee, who didn't seem to know for sure, told me that it works when your ticket bar code is scanned and the plastic ticket licensee identification card is only for the merchandise discount of 10%.

Also, I'm still waiting for my 10 points for every dollar spent buying tickets on yankees.com. Has anyone received points for that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I went to OD and went in the Suite Entrance. No one there knew how it works and there was no place to swipe the card. An employee, who didn't seem to know for sure, told me that it works when your ticket bar code is scanned and the plastic ticket licensee identification card is only for the merchandise discount of 10%.

Also, I'm still waiting for my 10 points for every dollar spent buying tickets on yankees.com. Has anyone received points for that yet?
    I went in through Gate 6, same deal, people at the gate didn't know what I was talking about. I went to the STH "booth" near the ticket booth in the Great Hall where the reps all are and asked someone; she told me the card scanning isn't happening yet but again, same as above, that the ticket bar code scanning would "count" for now. No points reflected in my account as of now.

And no, I also have not gotten the points for buying on Yankees.com. A CS rep for the program also told me I'd get credit for all the Twitter accounts I was already following and I haven't seen those points either.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbgreen27 View Post
    I went in through Gate 6, same deal, people at the gate didn't know what I was talking about. I went to the STH "booth" near the ticket booth in the Great Hall where the reps all are and asked someone; she told me the card scanning isn't happening yet but again, same as above, that the ticket bar code scanning would "count" for now. No points reflected in my account as of now.

And no, I also have not gotten the points for buying on Yankees.com. A CS rep for the program also told me I'd get credit for all the Twitter accounts I was already following and I haven't seen those points either.
    Same issue that the Stadium personel did not know about or how to deal with program. i ahve received points for YTE sales and MLB.tv subscription and I had bought the subscription before they announced Legacy Rewards. I would keep ticket stubs from games oyu go to and then you can ask for credit once the system is totally up and running

I asked the guy at the gate when he scanned my tickets and he didn't know what I was talking about. I had him scan my card anyway. I haven't gotten any points for attending the game show up on my dashboard yet. I also donated two tickets to a charity. I received 250 points instead of 500. The message on my dashboard says "Got 250 points for donating a ticket online." I didn't donate a ticket, I donated two tickets. I clicked on the Contact button on the bottom of the page and asked about it and the attending game points. I'm waiting for an answer.

They will get it straightened out later in the season. Since 400 points = about $1, I am not going to worry about 100 or 250 points here and there. I think the important point is that the Yankees have started a rewards program for loyal customers. It is a move in the right direction.

They will get it straightened out later in the season. Since 400 points = about $1, I am not going to worry about 100 or 250 points here and there. I think the important point is that the Yankees have started a rewards program for loyal customers. It is a move in the right direction.
    I agree and I'm very happy that they started this program. However, those small points eventually add up. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out but at the same time I don't want to be apathetic about it. Simple respectful messages to the program operators and our ticket reps is helpful in allowing them the opportunity to get it right.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Shore Yankee View Post
    I agree and I'm very happy that they started this program. However, those small points eventually add up. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out but at the same time I don't want to be apathetic about it. Simple respectful messages to the program operators and our ticket reps is helpful in allowing them the opportunity to get it right.
    Got points for home opener

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post

Me too ! They updated alot today.. with ticket exchange sales

No updates for me yet.

Does anyone know if can get Legacy Rewards points if you gave your tickets to a friend (or sold them on StubHub)?

Also.. There used to be a way to log into your account and see if the ticket was actually used to get into the game. I don't see that option anymore. Does anyone know if you can still do it?

Addicted Member

Does anyone know if can get Legacy Rewards points if you gave your tickets to a friend (or sold them on StubHub)?

Also.. There used to be a way to log into your account and see if the ticket was actually used to get into the game. I don't see that option anymore. Does anyone know if you can still do it?
    It looks like you get points if the tickets were used either by you or by a friend

It looks like you get points if the tickets were used either by you or by a friend
    I got 100 points but it's supposed to be 100 per ticket, and both my seats were used for Opening Day (by me and my dad). Guessing there are still some kinks to be worked out.

Has anyone received the All Access Field Event Sweepstakes? Just you just enter, or does it cost points to enter?

Has anyone received the All Access Field Event Sweepstakes? Just you just enter, or does it cost points to enter?

You get points to enter..

It looks like for going to game you only get 100 points..

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ellsworth View Post
    You get points to enter..

It looks like for going to game you only get 100 points..
    costs 2 tokens to enter. Was also offered to Premium licenses earlier in the week for free.

costs 2 tokens to enter. Was also offered to Premium licenses earlier in the week for free.
    OK... so I guess I'm not entering. My goal is to accumulate 10 tokens via Twitter and get the backpack.

What do you mean you were offered premium licenses earlier in the week?

OK... so I guess I'm not entering. My goal is to accumulate 10 tokens via Twitter and get the backpack.

What do you mean you were offered premium licenses earlier in the week?
    I have that backpack (used) from 2 seasons ago. Enter, win and take me to the event with you and I'll give you the backpack for free

I have that backpack (used) from 2 seasons ago. Enter, win and take me to the event with you and I'll give you the backpack for free
    I'm so close. I'm at 7 tokens from Twitter along.

I'm so close. I'm at 7 tokens from Twitter along.
    How do you get the points from Twitter. Seems like i can only get 100pts per day from it.

Find it interesting on the page where you link your twitter account, they give you all these recommended people to follow like Ivan Nova & CC.
    But no Arod!

Quote Originally Posted by jyanks View Post
    Find it interesting on the page where you link your twitter account, they give you all these recommended people to follow like Ivan Nova & CC.
    But no Arod!
    and No Arod on the Calendar from Calendar day but that was predictable

Quote Originally Posted by specialedd2213 View Post
    How do you get the points from Twitter. Seems like i can only get 100pts per day from it.
    You can get 400 points per day - hashtag, user mention, retweet, photo.
    You can get 100 points per day on Facebook by liking a post.
    I don't have Instagram, but I'm sure I can get at least 100 points a day there.

I'll have the backpack in a few weeks.

Thread Information