+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62
Results 1,526 to 1,548 of 1548

Re: 2015 NFL Season Thread

If you're going to call yourself a superhero, maybe don't scare as easily as Scooby Doo when a loose ball is at your feet. It was bad live but that is a haunting GIF.

NYYF Legend

Thomas Davis played with a broken arm and Newton decided not to dive because afraid of risking an injury in SB. Then said that they didn't lose because of the fumble when the team was just 6 points behind. He also said that no one would blame him if he threw an interception and avoided the tackle. Seriously you can't make that up.

Quote Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
    Thomas Davis played with a broken arm and Newton decided not to dive because afraid of risking an injury in SB. Then said that they didn't lose because of the fumble when the team was just 6 points behind. He also said that no one would blame him if he threw an interception and avoided the tackle. Seriously you can't make that up.
    Seriously. That's some damning stuff. He can certainly overcome it but some of the actions that day during and after the game he should and will regret for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    If you're going to call yourself a superhero, maybe don't scare as easily as Scooby Doo when a loose ball is at your feet. It was bad live but that is a haunting GIF.

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post

hahhaha. Great job Melon.

NYYF Legend

It's only a matter of time before someone claims Newton is being treated unfairly because he's black.

What was up with Eli, did he have money on the Panthers?

It won't be long before we can all forget Cano and realize that Castro can be everything Robinson was for us. - Retired_Doc

Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    What was up with Eli, did he have money on the Panthers?

Eli said he was too focused on if the Broncos should go for 2 after the TD...

Watch Oher (LT)...shows just how disgraceful the field conditions were.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    Cam Newton's got some growing up to do. This is a 25 year old that doesn't know how to handle adversity. I mean, I get that you can build the prototypical boxer skills-wise, but none of it matters until the boxer gets a taste of his own blood. Cam got to taste his own blood last night, and he didn't react the way you'd want a leader to react. That press conference was just icing on the cake.
    Welcome to the Justin Beiber generation

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panamaniac42 View Post

That's insane. Is it the home team's staff that handles the field or does the NFL bring in who they want for the Super Bowl?

Maybe Oher wasn't wearing the proper cleats at the time of that play?

Quote Originally Posted by effdamets View Post
    Maybe Oher wasn't wearing the proper cleats at the time of that play?
    Possibly; I think guys on both teams had to change cleats. In that clip you also see the RG #70 slip and go down in the same fashion. The sad part is I think they installed a new field in January.

Possibly; I think guys on both teams had to change cleats. In that clip you also see the RG #70 slip and go down in the same fashion. The sad part is I think they installed a new field in January.
    Does anyone know if it was raining over the previous few days?

Designed to Win BroadwayBomber55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
    What made it worse was that the Panthers were still in the game trailing by six 16-10 with 4:16 left with two timeouts and the two-minute warning and the Panthers defense is also doing a good job neutralizing Peyton and the Broncos offense. Take the sack, punt the ball and hope the defense comes through with another stop.

I know that Cam Newton doesn't want to injure himself, but there's time to heal in the offseason Cam.

The Levi's Stadium crew installed the grass field three times during the season: once before the 2015 season started, second time in November and the third time in January.

I remember when Giants Stadium's playing surface was terrible when they switched from Astroturf carpet to grass before settling with Fieldturf.

Levi's Stadium's playing surface is regarded the worst in sports because of all the slippage. Even Ravens K Justin Tucker had a beef with the playing surface when he slipped on one of his missed field goals.

Don't be surprised if the 49ers switch to Fieldturf instead of Tifway II Bermuda Grass.

You might say he was blindsided by that turf. *Awful*

That is insanely bad though. I thought it was edited at first and then it looked like an old video game glitch or something. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Melancynic View Post
    You might say he was blindsided by that turf. *Awful*

That is insanely bad though. I thought it was edited at first and then it looked like an old video game glitch or something. Wtf?
    Haha...I thought the same. Seriously, he skates back a good 4 yards like he's a human practice sled. Thankfully nobody got hurt because of that slop.

Haha...I thought the same. Seriously, he skates back a good 4 yards like he's a human practice sled. Thankfully nobody got hurt because of that slop.
    I thought DeMarcus Ware was using Michael Oher as a blocking sled in that vine video.

I remeber during the telecast, the sideline reporter saying that players were changing cleats.... But yeah - that surface is complete garbage. Always has been in SF. I don't care how many times they change the turf.

Speculation based on oral arguments (always a bit dangerous, but sometimes telling) is that Brady is going to lose his Deflategate appeal, which would likely mean his suspension would be reinstated unless he can appeal successfully to the Supreme Court or a full 2nd Court of Appeals panel.

Let's go Rangers! RhodyYanksFan's Avatar

Thread Information