+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Yankee Universe MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Any idea where the YU freebie tickets usually are?
    Field MVP

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Field MVP
    Do you know if they include Field MVP Club access?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Do you know if they include Field MVP Club access?
    Nope.

The access is only for STH not for COMP tickets.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Field MVP
    I received field MVP for the Mets game May 12th. However, I was wondering about the other freebies, where they give you 4 games to pick from for a special YU event and you get TWO tickets. I picked June 19th. I was wondering if those are bleacher seats or grandstand seats.....

NYYF Legend

I received field MVP for the Mets game May 12th. However, I was wondering about the other freebies, where they give you 4 games to pick from for a special YU event and you get TWO tickets. I picked June 19th. I was wondering if those are bleacher seats or grandstand seats.....
    yeah, they're Field MVP

yeah, they're Field MVP
    Wow. That makes YU MVP the best ticket deal in town.

It's a win-win. You get an unsold expensive ticket and they get someone to fill a seat for the cameras.

Forum Regular

Does anyone know if they release all available tix for YU MVP games closer to the game date? I'm comparing what is available now on TM and what is available through YU and there is a pretty big difference. The last time I used a code it didn't seem that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Portbb View Post
    It's a win-win. You get an unsold expensive ticket and they get someone to fill a seat for the cameras.
    Yep, for $195 you get 4 tickets that would cost over $1200, a box of trinkets that has a 'cost' of about $120, presale codes for post season, presale codes for any concerts.....all for a good cause.

Now if the Yankees want me to move up a few rows to fill up a legends seat for the camera,I'm in.

NYYF Cy Young

Yep, for $195 you get 4 tickets that would cost over $1200, a box of trinkets that has a 'cost' of about $120, presale codes for post season, presale codes for any concerts.....all for a good cause.

Now if the Yankees want me to move up a few rows to fill up a legends seat for the camera,I'm in.
    It's $295. Although, they did drop the price to $195 a few years ago late in the season, I was all over that.

It's $195 if you also have another plan. I believe they dropped to $195 late last season as well. If I buy this now, will I get the 2 extra tickets (to make it 4 total) or did you have to get in early for that?

Quote Originally Posted by MoVaughnEatsAlot View Post
    It's $295. Although, they did drop the price to $195 a few years ago late in the season, I was all over that.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesBWA View Post
    It's $195 if you also have another plan. I believe they dropped to $195 late last season as well. If I buy this now, will I get the 2 extra tickets (to make it 4 total) or did you have to get in early for that?
    I got the 4 tickets and I signed up late in the year at $195 (a few years back). In fact, the game I had the "random tickets" to got rained out in mid-September and I was able to redeem tickets to a game the following season.

Thanks to a member posting this earlier in this very thread, the discount codes were posted.

NYYMVP14 (34% off MVP)
    NYYROOKIE14 (10% off Rookie)
    NYYEXPLORER14 (10% off Explorer)

NYYF Cy Young

Thanks to a member posting this earlier in this very thread, the discount codes were posted.

NYYMVP14 (34% off MVP)
    NYYROOKIE14 (10% off Rookie)
    NYYEXPLORER14 (10% off Explorer)
    Oh nice, I didn't see that! Are they good all season?

Do we get 2 or 4 Field MVP tickets if we join YU MVP?

NYYF Cy Young

2 Field level MVP tickets, and 2 "other" tickets (not premium) on the day of the special event. At least, that's how it worked last time. I ended up getting tickets in the 200 level next to Delta Suites, so, definitely not crappy tickets.

NYYF Cy Young

2 Field level MVP tickets, and 2 "other" tickets (not premium) on the day of the special event. At least, that's how it worked last time. I ended up getting tickets in the 200 level next to Delta Suites, so, definitely not crappy tickets.

I don't see where the "2 other tickets" is mentioned in the special event section:

MVP Package
    All the Rookie Package benefits, plus...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I don't see where the "2 other tickets" is mentioned in the special event section:

MVP Package
    All the Rookie Package benefits, plus...
    I received the email, AND I just received the letter yesterday in the mail, stating that I can choose one of four events to attend, and get two tickets to the game I choose. They ask that we wear a Yankees UNIVERSE shirt, but it is not mandatory.

The "bonus" game I chose was the Tex bobble head game...vs Toronto. People on here said they could be field MVP tickets too.
    Last edited by mandrake; 05-08-14 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytarasco View Post
    Does anyone know if they release all available tix for YU MVP games closer to the game date? I'm comparing what is available now on TM and what is available through YU and there is a pretty big difference. The last time I used a code it didn't seem that way.
    I'm actually noticing the same thing. No Field MVP seats for any game but when I looked a week ago, there were a ton. Not sure if it's a glitch or they took away the Field MVP options.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherK16 View Post
    I'm actually noticing the same thing. No Field MVP seats for any game but when I looked a week ago, there were a ton. Not sure if it's a glitch or they took away the Field MVP options.

It is neither.

A lot of FIELD MVP are being reserved as COMP/$5. And many have been claimed via COMP and so forth.

Don't know how many were redeemed as YU MVP but I know a lot were taken off via generic COMP.
    It's never about what you know, it's who you know ..... and who's willing to help you to get where you want to be.

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfanatic View Post
    It is neither.

A lot of FIELD MVP are being reserved as COMP/$5. And many have been claimed via COMP and so forth.

Don't know how many were redeemed as YU MVP but I know a lot were taken off via generic COMP.

I'm thinking that quite a few are being held back for the 6 game plan. Still around 100 field mvp for each game on tm for the mets series too.

I went to last night's game with YU MVP tickets. I was in section 121 B row 21, on the aisle. Fantastic seats. Really great view. No complaints.

However, the tickets do say YU MVP on them and I tried to get into the MVP club but the scan does not allow the tickets inside. I tried with two different people at the 'rope" and it doesn't work. Really not a big deal as the comp stuff inside was minimal.

I hope the next game I picked as the bonus (Tex bobble head night) has tickets anyway close to how good these seats were.

Forum Regular

Anyone hear from the Yankees regarding confirmation for the June 18/19 special events?

Forum Regular

If you haven't used your YU MVP field level tix yet, the Seattle makeup game on 6/2 has all of field MVP open.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tonytarasco View Post
    If you haven't used your YU MVP field level tix yet, the Seattle makeup game on 6/2 has all of field MVP open.
    I'm annoyed that they're not letting YU get comps for the 8/23 game in MVP. There are plenty of seats available, but they're only throwing us outfield

Thread Information