+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NYYF Legend

Re: Yankee Universe MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Have a question on the seats that one gets for the MVP level of membership. Based on where tickets were allocated in previous seasons, does anyone think these tickets would come with that new club access they are building?
    great question - I'm thinking the Yankees are not going to be wanting to give that access for free

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    great question - I'm thinking the Yankees are not going to be wanting to give that access for free
    Well not initially -- but given that last yer they through in a second set of tickets for free, I can see something similar happening this year. Club access is another thing they can easily give away if the built-in demand is not high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sjanowsky View Post
    Well not initially -- but given that last yer they through in a second set of tickets for free, I can see something similar happening this year. Club access is another thing they can easily give away if the built-in demand is not high enough.
    or they will just give you field mvp row 22+ and you can enjoy your table between the seats

NYYF Legend

Ticket selection is live for YUMVP and the available seats are in every row of field MVP

Same restrictions as before, tickets must be picked up at the will call within 2 hours of game time

Ticket selection is live for YUMVP and the available seats are in every row of field MVP

Same restrictions as before, tickets must be picked up at the will call within 2 hours of game time
    I'm on here now but it seems every game has 0 tickets available :|
    ** Nevermind you have to enter the offer code
    Last edited by jaelae; 02-28-14 at 04:59 PM. Reason: I'm dumb

Ok it seems this is fantastic. I ended up getting two 115 section tickets for a Saturday game and this is great. Section 115 row 27. Nice since it cost $195 and those seats are normally $260 a piece through Yankees.com.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelae View Post
    Ok it seems this is fantastic. I ended up getting two 115 section tickets for a Saturday game and this is great. Section 115 row 27. Nice since it cost $195 and those seats are normally $260 a piece through Yankees.com.
    The deal could even be better if you look around. Picked up a pair that were listed on ticket master for $311.90 each !
    I wouldn't buy the trinkets at a face cost of $121 (shirt, earbuds,bobble heads,pin,scarf,sunglasses, draw bag, beanie) but it's a nice collection of throw ins !

$623.80 worth of tickets for $195, with this MVP club thrown in ? (or else the MVP club is ONLY for full season ticket holders, which is possible)

As someone once said " The Yaaaaannnnnnnnnkeeeeees win"

$623.80 worth of tickets for $195, with this MVP club thrown in ? (or else the MVP club is ONLY for full season ticket holders, which is possible)
    My understanding is that the MVP Field Club is only open to tickets that come from full season ticket packages. Doesn't mean they won't change it, but that was one of the ways the Yankees were selling MVP Field Club seats.

Addicted Member

These tickets must be picked up at will call, correct? Ticketfast or regular mail is not an option - right?
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    These tickets must be picked up at will call, correct? Ticketfast or regular mail is not an option - right?
    Yes, will call only. Guess this stops people from getting a great deal and flipping them....which I think is a decent idea. Yankees are giving fans a good deal, so I don't have a problem with them trying to stop the resale.

NYYF Legend

My Yankees Universe gear is arriving tomorrow shipped via mega snail mail UPS ground service from Oregon

NYYF Cy Young

My Yankees Universe gear is arriving tomorrow shipped via mega snail mail UPS ground service from Oregon
    Weird, mine is coming from Kentucky via UPS Surepost, which means I should get it by April 1. I never got an email from the Yankees, just a My UPS notification

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Weird, mine is coming from Kentucky via UPS Surepost, which means I should get it by April 1. I never got an email from the Yankees, just a My UPS notification
    Same here notified through UPS Mychoice, but coming from the left coast. Weird

I received my package. The shirt says adult large, but looks a little small..............

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Got my YUMVP membership last night and picked up two tickets to Cap Day.

My daughter is going to love these seats - Section 120B right behind home plate
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

NYYF Legend

anybody know how to find your YU membership number online?

Is it only on the card

Forum Regular

anybody know how to find your YU membership number online?

Is it only on the card
    Its in the email you got when you signed up.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
    Its in the email you got when you signed up.
    Is the ticketmaster code the same as your membership number?

Forum Regular

YU MVP just keeps getting better. Early batting practice access for one of June 18/19 or Aug 4/6, along with an alumni meet + greet.

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

YU MVP just keeps getting better. Early batting practice access for one of June 18/19 or Aug 4/6, along with an alumni meet + greet.
    Got this email, printed and sent in.

Any idea on where the free seats would be?
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Don't know if someone mentioned this, but as someone who has yet to go and enjoy legends seats, the Yankees Universe presale has the following:

ARMY VS. UCONN
    YANKEE STADIUM
    SATURDAY, NOV. 8
    Your pre-on-sale is Tuesday, April 29

Legends Club Package
    This special Ticket package starts at $175 per Ticket and includes:
    A Ticket for a prime seating location in Sections 131 or 106-108
    Access to the Legends Club with all-inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages
    Entry through our private Suite Entrance

I don't think I ever saw a NYY game for legends at this price, so to those who have gone to Legends seats, is this a great deal?

NYYF Legend

I don't think I ever saw a NYY game for legends at this price, so to those who have gone to Legends seats, is this a great deal?
    It's not the same food, and sometimes not even the same place. Like for the Rangers game, the hospitality package was only on the field concourse part of the lounge, and the food was pretty much garbage

NYYF Cy Young

They did this a few years ago, the meet and great wasn't that great honestly, a line a mile long where you basically just go to a table and have a few old players sign a baseball. When I went it was Joe Pepitone, Cashman, Flaherty, Jesse Barfield, and I think one other player.

NYYF Cy Young

Quote Originally Posted by MoVaughnEatsAlot View Post
    They did this a few years ago, the meet and great wasn't that great honestly, a line a mile long where you basically just go to a table and have a few old players sign a baseball. When I went it was Joe Pepitone, Cashman, Flaherty, Jesse Barfield, and I think one other player.
    It's luck of the draw- when I went a few years ago, there wasn't that big of a line and it was Tino Martinez and Cecil Fielder. As a kid of the 80s/90s, they were cool autographs to have.

Though Cecil was grumpy because the guy before me asked him to the ball as "Prince's Dad"

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    It's luck of the draw- when I went a few years ago, there wasn't that big of a line and it was Tino Martinez and Cecil Fielder. As a kid of the 80s/90s, they were cool autographs to have.

Though Cecil was grumpy because the guy before me asked him to the ball as "Prince's Dad"
    Any idea where the YU freebie tickets usually are?

Thread Information