+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Re: Season Ticket Shipments

Was pretty shocked no signature required.. Got a nice tote bag with the tickets, as big as a backpack. Im sure will be up on the Yankee legacy rewards soon. Different prices on alot of games.. But was shocked to see reg price on Jeter game. Tickets have pictures of areas of the stadium, dugout,clubhouse balls bats and bases.. No more Mohegan Sun Bar Its now
    1893 Club.

The ticket design is very simple and a little boring IMO, especially compared to past years. The bag is not terrible, however, there is only a small Yankee logo off to the side and looks pretty generic otherwise. I have so many Yankees bags thru the years of being a ticket holder - perhaps the Yankees can be more creative with their STH gift. Other teams have offered collectible Bobblehead dolls, keepsake boxes, or other unique items. It's a "gift" so it functions for that purpose fine. (I'd really like to see more improved and different options for Rewards Points for Yankees legacy rewards!!!)No real surprises otherwise. I have to familiarize myself on the STH exchange policy for trading in tickets.

Yankees Magazine has been more aggressive with their marketing and discounts. In the past, the coupon was usually just $10 off. This time, the coupon they included was 50% off - $25 for 8 issues isn't a terrible deal.

At least baseball season is near!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjeter2 View Post
    The ticket design is very simple and a little boring IMO, especially compared to past years.
    Hopefully the Yankees will learn something from the White Sox when it comes to hard stock tickets

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...315-story.html

Received my season tickets today. I had Fedex reroute to Fedex office near me as I'm not home for signature and do not want this package left at my door without signature required.

Yes, variable pricing on tickets is there but for infield grandstand I think it is only from $24 to $31. So dynamic pricing is more of an impact to ticket prices as OD tickets are $75ish on yankees.com.

I love this day, my tickets arrived, Spring is here, Baseball is Back, #BabyBombers , #LetsGoYankees

see you on a game thread soon

Addicted Member

Here is a poor picture of the bag.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Yes, variable pricing on tickets is there but for infield grandstand I think it is only from $24 to $31. So dynamic pricing is more of an impact to ticket prices as OD tickets are $75ish on yankees.com.
    OF Grandstand varies from $18 to $22 on my 16 game plan... No tier 1 or 5 games in my plan.

All the dynamic prices for all of the sections and plan types.

http://m.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/info/pricing-by-plan

Devoted Member

Got my tickets yesterday - no prior e-mail, no signature required. Two seats, side-by-side, came in separate shipments.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

NYYF Legend

Picked up my tickets at the FedEx store. Tote back ok. Probably the worst pictures on the tickets ever.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO194 View Post
    All the dynamic prices for all of the sections and plan types.

http://m.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/info/pricing-by-plan
    Thanks, good info to have a click away. It seems that dynamic pricing is more impactful than variable pricing. For example, Grandstand Infield is $24 to $31 for variable pricing but I saw $75 tickets dynamically priced for premium games.

Addicted Member

There must have been a lawsuit about changing game times. I bought a ticket at the box office and all of the tickets had the following warning printed on them
    Attached Images

Thread Information