+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Season Ticket Shipments

I should be getting mine today. What do they come with besides the backpack? Does anyone have a picture of what they look like this year?

I received my season tickets yesterday. As a full STH in my package were 2 coupons for 50% off 2 tickets for non premium games. Not sure how many coupons, if any, partial STHs get?

I went to the Yankee Stadium box office this morning and used my coupons to buy 4 tickets in Section 125 for Sept 26, Mariano's last regular season home game and hopefully retirement ceremony. Not much inventory left and since I thought this was a great idea I am sharing it with other fans here

Forum Regular

Did anyone else receive the wrong seat locations in their season ticket package? I changed my seat location for my full season plan twice this off season (the second time was about 5 or 6 weeks ago), but of course the tickets for the first section was shipped. I spoke with a ticket rep. tonight and he said they were aware of the problem, and that I should get the corrected shipment soon! Everything I saw on my Yankee ticket account website recently indicated my second section, yet they still sent the old info to the printer!
    God Bless America!!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CTYANKEE View Post
    Did anyone else receive the wrong seat locations in their season ticket package? I changed my seat location for my full season plan twice this off season (the second time was about 5 or 6 weeks ago), but of course the tickets for the first section was shipped. I spoke with a ticket rep. tonight and he said they were aware of the problem, and that I should get the corrected shipment soon! Everything I saw on my Yankee ticket account website recently indicated my second section, yet they still sent the old info to the printer!
    Wow that's going to cause them a lot of headaches. Good to see that they're working with you to get the right tickets with a fast turnaround. Did they ask you to send in the misprinted tickets?

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Wow that's going to cause them a lot of headaches. Good to see that they're working with you to get the right tickets with a fast turnaround. Did they ask you to send in the misprinted tickets?
    I haven't gotten a second shipment tracking # yet, so I'm not so sure how fast the turn around will be. Since I've already sold some seats on SH with a promised delivery date of early next week, I may end up in a jam. They did ask me to ship the wrong tix back to them using the team FEDEX acct. #. It's always something.
    God Bless America!!

NYYF Cy Young

I'm a Friday Plan holder and my tickets have shipped today at 5pm. Will be receiving them on Friday. I relocated my seats also, so hopefully there won't be any issues...

According to the tracking page, the shipment is in a "Fedex Pak" which is too small to hold a backpack, so looks like that's a full season ticket holder thing only.

I wonder when my 9 game, 1 seat plan will ship? Maybe I could have saved the $25 shipping fee if I told them not to bother sending it.

I have Full Season and still did not get any email saying they were sent out. Anyone else not get anything with full season?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LTRAIN View Post
    I have Full Season and still did not get any email saying they were sent out. Anyone else not get anything with full season?
    I haven't heard anything said/emailed to fans about shipping dates or that status page on the site (http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/t...h_tracking.jsp). Maybe they don't want to remind people that they don't have their tickets yet, especially the pdf tickets from the presales
    Last edited by GordonGecko; 03-21-13 at 11:00 AM.

NYYF Cy Young

Go to fedex.com and track by reference number- put your account number as the reference #. That's how I found mine.

Forum Regular

I have a FS plan and I received my tickets plus backpack yesterday. The package was initially shipped to an old address though I changed it online before the shipment date. So I lost a day waiting for the package to be re-routed.

NYYF Legend

My 12-game plan is in the system shipping out today

I received my email on early Saturday morning 16th with the subject line:

Your 2013 Ticket License Plan has been shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    My 12-game plan is in the system shipping out today
    Mine was cancelled by the sender....

Shipment cancelled by sender
    FedEx notified to void this shipment

Upon further review, all my tickets have disappeared... I can no longer manage them...

Oh joy!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesrule View Post
    Go to fedex.com and track by reference number- put your account number as the reference #. That's how I found mine.
    Thanks, I tried that but no luck. Contacted my rep and supposingly they will be mailed out shortly. Few years ago my tickets got mailed to a random guys house and I found out by coming home to that random person leaving a message on my answering machine that he has my tickets at his house which was a few hours from me. Wound up having to get all the tickets re-printed at the stadium and carrying around few thousand in tickets that game. This is the reason why you don't mail tickets paid for months ago the week before Opening Day!

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Mine was cancelled by the sender....

Shipment cancelled by sender
    FedEx notified to void this shipment

Upon further review, all my tickets have disappeared... I can no longer manage them...

Oh joy!

Maybe you can pick them up at the SH office across the street from the stadium (within 1500 feet).

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    Maybe you can pick them up at the SH office across the street from the stadium (within 1500 feet).

Cheers!
    Yes! I will do that!

Puzzling that they've been removed from my yankee ticket manager.... I wonder what would have happened if I actually sold some on YTE....

They haven't refunded my Credit Card purchase for my plan yet (which was paid in full back in January)... So maybe they printed bogus tickets with good bar codes and had to re-set the whole thing....

Cheers!
    -Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Yes! I will do that!

Puzzling that they've been removed from my yankee ticket manager.... I wonder what would have happened if I actually sold some on YTE....

They haven't refunded my Credit Card purchase for my plan yet (which was paid in full back in January)... So maybe they printed bogus tickets with good bar codes and had to re-set the whole thing....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Seriously, that's not right. I would call the Rep pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    Seriously, that's not right. I would call the Rep pronto.
    I am not going to cry wolf about something that doesn't impact me right away. I'll give them until Monday to straighten it out.

If there was a problem with the printings and bar codes, that should give them enough time to *fix* the problem.

Cheers!
    -Doug

All of my tickets are gone from the account manager also. The account manager has been a mess since day 1 and most of my tickets arent available or show that I have to pick them up at will call. Fed-ex is set to come tomorrow so I dont know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by specialedd2213 View Post
    All of my tickets are gone from the account manager also. The account manager has been a mess since day 1 and most of my tickets arent available or show that I have to pick them up at will call. Fed-ex is set to come tomorrow so I dont know what to expect.
    Wow - this is all so crazy. So now their strategy is offsetting the new availability of OD tickets from previous purchases on TM by removing season tickets from random accounts.

My 9 game plan is no longer listed in my account as well.

41 game plan, no tracking info available yet
    **** The skeptic of skeptics ****

NYYF Legend

110 miles from the greatest Stadium on earth / Section 210

Ticket holders - y'all should take a look in the "looking for tickets" thread. There are some people (like me) looking for some games.

Quote Originally Posted by M.C. Ricky D View Post
    41 game plan, no tracking info available yet
    I want to say that the Yankees or the printers botched the process.

The Yankee Ticket Tracking site reads that 16-game plans are to be shipped March 21-23, with delivery between March 23-27.

That being written, when I punch in my account number into FedEx, I get a report reading that the shipment was supposed to be shipped 3/20, delivered 3/22 before it was cancelled by the sender.

To me this screams "STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!" and also explains why tickets disappeared from my account-manager, as they probably need to issue all new bar codes and integrate....

Someone is making a lot of overtime this week...

Cheers!
    -Doug

Thread Information