+ Reply to Thread
Page 1318 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 318 818 1218 1268 1308 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 LastLast
Results 32,926 to 32,950 of 32996
  1. #32926

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    My parents wedding anniversary is today...74. Getting to 75 is possible but will require some luck.
    That's amazing. Congrats to them!

  2. #32927

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    My parents wedding anniversary is today...74. Getting to 75 is possible but will require some luck.
    74 years married to the same person. That's above and beyond. God bless them.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  3. #32928
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rising from the Ashes

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Bonjour.

  4. #32929
    NYYF Legend

    RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Manchester, NJ

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Bonjour.
    Jacques?

  5. #32930

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    You may recall that I mentioned my surgery for sleep apnea last month. It's been a month, and the incisions are doing well. Doc activated the Inspire device today, so tonight will be the first night of use. They have you start at a low level and work your way up, so I don't expect amazing results just yet. I just really hope it helps. The freaking deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and general BS have cost too much for it not to. (Thanks, capitalism!) Plus, you know, I'd love to see my kids grow up.

  6. #32931
    Hope is eternal
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    You may recall that I mentioned my surgery for sleep apnea last month. It's been a month, and the incisions are doing well. Doc activated the Inspire device today, so tonight will be the first night of use. They have you start at a low level and work your way up, so I don't expect amazing results just yet. I just really hope it helps. The freaking deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and general BS have cost too much for it not to. (Thanks, capitalism!) Plus, you know, I'd love to see my kids grow up.
    Good luck! I just spent $650 cash (deductible) for a blood test and 15 minutes with my nephrologist to tell me my kidney function is unchanged. Happy Deductible Reset Month!
    The sky is falling! We are doomed!

  7. #32932

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
    Good luck! I just spent $650 cash (deductible) for a blood test and 15 minutes with my nephrologist to tell me my kidney function is unchanged. Happy Deductible Reset Month!
    Wow, at least my specialist copay was "only" $50...which I really didn't have, but I'm cool with mounting debt to stay alive as long as United pays its shareholders well.

  8. #32933
    Hope is eternal
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    CT

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Wow, at least my specialist copay was "only" $50...which I really didn't have, but I'm cool with mounting debt to stay alive as long as United pays its shareholders well.
    Sad thing is my insurer (and yours) is also my employer
    The sky is falling! We are doomed!

  9. #32934
    NYYF Legend

    JDPNYY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    I feel your pain more than my own

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    You may recall that I mentioned my surgery for sleep apnea last month. It's been a month, and the incisions are doing well. Doc activated the Inspire device today, so tonight will be the first night of use. They have you start at a low level and work your way up, so I don't expect amazing results just yet. I just really hope it helps. The freaking deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and general BS have cost too much for it not to. (Thanks, capitalism!) Plus, you know, I'd love to see my kids grow up.
    I hope it goes well for you.
    There's a sinister plot a brewin'

  10. #32935

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Bonjour.
    Happy New Year Little Mama. How have you been?
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  11. #32936

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    You may recall that I mentioned my surgery for sleep apnea last month. It's been a month, and the incisions are doing well. Doc activated the Inspire device today, so tonight will be the first night of use. They have you start at a low level and work your way up, so I don't expect amazing results just yet. I just really hope it helps. The freaking deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and general BS have cost too much for it not to. (Thanks, capitalism!) Plus, you know, I'd love to see my kids grow up.
    I have a feeling your kids wouldn't mind you be around to see them grow up too. Good Luck with it, Jenn.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  12. #32937

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    74 years married to the same person. That's above and beyond. God bless them.
    Years ago I knew an older women who had been married forever. I asked her what the secret was to a long marriage. She told me it was simple - don't kill each other and don't get divorced.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  13. #32938
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Rising from the Ashes
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Happy New Year Little Mama. How have you been?
    Happy new year to you as well good sir! Iíve been ok. Just busy with family and holidays and such. Finally getting over being sick. Ugh. How have you been? How are things?

  14. #32939
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Happy new year to you as well good sir! Iíve been ok. Just busy with family and holidays and such. Finally getting over being sick. Ugh. How have you been? How are things?
    Noobs are supposed to bring cookies to this thread. I don't think I've ever seen you here before.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

  15. #32940

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Chocolate chip? Macadamia? Snickerdoodle?

  16. #32941
    Administrator Bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    The Boonies

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Osmond View Post
    Chocolate chip? Macadamia? Snickerdoodle?
    Yes...
    Let the kids play.

  17. #32942
    NYYF Legend

    RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Manchester, NJ

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Osmond View Post
    Chocolate chip? Macadamia? Snickerdoodle?
    Keep going.

  18. #32943

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Keep going.
    I'm partial to the oatmeal chocolate chip hybrid
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  19. #32944

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Happy new year to you as well good sir! Iíve been ok. Just busy with family and holidays and such. Finally getting over being sick. Ugh. How have you been? How are things?
    Life is good. All is well and I continue to be blessed. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    How's the little one? Starting to be a terror yet?
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

  20. #32945
    NYYF Legend

    RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Manchester, NJ

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I'm partial to the oatmeal chocolate chip hybrid
    I could eat oatmeal raisin cookies all day. I don't like oatmeal or raisins though.

  21. #32946
    Tends to be difficult JL25and3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    All I know is this yankeeschic noob is slacking.

  22. #32947

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I'm partial to the oatmeal chocolate chip hybrid
    Ditto. Add pecans or walnuts and they're even better.

    Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    I could eat oatmeal raisin cookies all day. I don't like oatmeal or raisins though.
    I like oatmeal but not raisins. Yet I love raisin bran. It's the only way I'll eat raisins. There's not much worse than thinking you're biting into a chocolate chip cookie only to learn it's raisin.

  23. #32948
    NYYF Legend

    theDurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Basking Ridge, NJ

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Best cookie is Costco macadamia/white chocolate chip. Too bad you have to eat a regular chocolate chip and an oatmeal raisin for each one of those. I don't know how I force myself.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

  24. #32949

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    Best cookie is Costco macadamia/white chocolate chip. Too bad you have to eat a regular chocolate chip and an oatmeal raisin for each one of those. I don't know how I force myself.
    White chocolate =/= chocolate

  25. #32950
    Administrator Bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    The Boonies

    Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    White chocolate =/= chocolate
    Yeah, Iím not a fan either. Iíve also grown to prefer the dark chocolate over the milk chocolate too. Nothing like cookies right out of the oven....toll house with walnuts or peanut butter.
    Let the kids play.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 29 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts