+ Reply to Thread
Page 1321 of 1328 FirstFirst ... 321 821 1221 1271 1311 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... LastLast
Results 33,001 to 33,025 of 33195

Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Heard a good joke today at a funeral. Itís likely a very old joke.

I adopted a dog that used to belong to a blacksmith. As soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.
    I am totally stealing this for work on Monday.
    Ask me about my groin pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    I am totally stealing this for work on Monday.
    Here's another I heard today (pastor was telling these during the Homily):

A golfer hits off the first tee and slices into the woods. He take a daring shot, which hits a tree in front of him, bounces back and strikes him in the head, killing him instantly. St. Peter greets him in heaven and says "I see you liked to play golf." The mans answers, "yes, and I was pretty good." St. Peter responds, "How good?" The man replies, "Well, I got here in two!"
    Let the kids play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Here's another I heard today (pastor was telling these during the Homily):

A golfer hits off the first tee and slices into the woods. He take a daring shot, which hits a tree in front of him, bounces back and strikes him in the head, killing him instantly. St. Peter greets him in heaven and says "I see you liked to play golf." The mans answers, "yes, and I was pretty good." St. Peter responds, "How good?" The man replies, "Well, I got here in two!"
    Thereís a guy who really knows how to get yuks at a funeral.

Reminds me of the old Groucho Marx joke...

There's a condemned man on Death Row. He gets a last meal. Has a long talk with the priest to get things off his chest and cleanse his soul as he makes his way to the gallows. He climbs the steps to the platform where he is greeted by the hooded executioner who quickly puts the noose around his neck.

"Any last words before we, you know, spring the trap?" asks the executioner.

The condemned man takes a quick look around the gallows and says "Yeah. I don't think this thing is safe."

NYYF Legend

Grandbaby #2 and my first grandson was born, at home, late last night. Still waiting on the name, but everyone is doing well. Cute little thing.
    "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Quote Originally Posted by theDurk View Post
    Grandbaby #2 and my first grandson was born, at home, late last night. Still waiting on the name, but everyone is doing well. Cute little thing.
    Congrats!
    Let the kids play.

Congrats. Very nice news, Tim.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Congrats, Tim! We need pics!

I could never do a home birth. That is hard core; I have a couple acquaintances who've had them. I enjoy pain relief too much. The time before my epidurals started working was bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post

I could never do a home birth. That is hard core; I have a couple acquaintances who've had them. I enjoy pain relief too much. The time before my epidurals started working was bad enough.
    Big baby. I bet you got all shrill and whiny about it.

Congrats, Tim.

NYYF Legend

Well, the mother is a mid-wife herself. She wasn't going to wimp out. Plus, she got to use a birthing pool.

"Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

Congrats Tim!

Those 2 grandbabies are gonna be very lucky children.
    Congrats Grampo!!!

NYYF Legend

Congrats Tim and family.

Awesome news.
    There's a sinister plot a brewin'

He's beautiful, Tim. Congrats again. Is he also in Brazil?

NYYF Legend

He's beautiful, Tim. Congrats again. Is he also in Brazil?
    Thanks. No, this one's in Philly, less than a 2-hour drive on back roads.

Congratulations Durk.

Today is my sister's 70th birthday. I told her that made me feel old. She said "how do you think it makes me feel?"

Anyway, she has nothing to worry about. She defies aging. Beautiful outside and even more so inside.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Today is my sister's 70th birthday. I told her that made me feel old. She said "how do you think it makes me feel?"

Anyway, she has nothing to worry about. She defies aging. Beautiful outside and even more so inside.
    Happy Birthday to sister of mugs.

My wifeís oldest brother turns 78 this year. Sheís 10th of 12.

You two are making me feel young and I'm pretty much a fossil.

NYYF Legend

My only brother is 82 and my only sister is 80. I am younger--what my parents called a surprise and what Grumpy Cat calls a mistake.

My only brother is 82 and my only sister is 80. I am younger--what my parents called a surprise and what Grumpy Cat calls a mistake.
    How many years are between you and your sister?

My dad is 71. His oldest sister will be 85 in a couple months. He is 6th of 9, though one of those was an older sister who sadly died at a couple days old. His mom had her first child at 21 and the last one at 45. I'd die. That's way too many years with young children.

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    You two are making me feel young and I'm pretty much a fossil.
    My oldest sibling just turned 58 a couple of weeks ago.

NYYF Legend

How many years are between you and your sister?

My dad is 71. His oldest sister will be 85 in a couple months. He is 6th of 9, though one of those was an older sister who sadly died at a couple days old. His mom had her first child at 21 and the last one at 45. I'd die. That's way too many years with young children.
    13. She's a grumpy old Trump-loving nasty gossip. She was nice at the beginning. Big bro is still cool.

Iím the youngest of four. My older brother just turned 70.

13. She's a grumpy old Trump-loving nasty gossip. She was nice at the beginning. Big bro is still cool.
    Ew. I'm sorry. Sadly a lot of my family members are similar in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Iím the youngest of four. My older brother just turned 70.
    Your siblings are all cool, right? I mean, they're good people? I didn't know you were the youngest.

I'm second of four sisters.

Thread Information