+ Reply to Thread
Page 1199 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 199 699 1099 1149 1189 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1209 ... LastLast
Results 29,951 to 29,975 of 30326
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Indeed I am.

Keep that water away from me.

This made me think of the intro to Welcome Back, Kotter.

Have fun, Bobbo!
    Mista Kot-tare!

Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Mista Kot-tare!
    I used to watch that on Nick at Nite. Long time ago. Funny stuff.
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
    -- Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Randomly. Iíve had that, too.

Edit: besides, there never has been, and never will be, a terrorist named ďBub."
    Beelzebub laughs at you
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Just got into Anchorage. 4:00 and the sun is up. Very strange. One more flight to go.
    Let the kids play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Just got into Anchorage. 4:00 and the sun is up. Very strange. One more flight to go.
    I've got a FB friend vacationing in Alaska who posted about three hours before you. Sun was just going down. You must have arrived just after sunrise.
    Ask me about my groin pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    I've got a FB friend vacationing in Alaska who posted about three hours before you. Sun was just going down. You must have arrived just after sunrise.
    It's so bizarre. The sun takes forever to come up and set due to the track it takes. They start baseball games here at 10:00 with no artificial lights for the entire game.
    Let the kids play.

It's so bizarre. The sun takes forever to come up and set due to the track it takes. They start baseball games here at 10:00 with no artificial lights for the entire game.
    How much does it screw with your ability to sleep?
    Ask me about my groin pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    How much does it screw with your ability to sleep?
    So far not at all. The hotels have dark drapes that keep most of the light out, plus we're on the go all day and are wiped out by 9:00.

We're in Denali Park now. Hiked about 4 miles. Clear blue skies until we got back to the hotel, then a heavy storm with lots of hail. Touring the tundra tomorrow...expect to see bears, moose, caribou etc.
    Let the kids play.

So far not at all. The hotels have dark drapes that keep most of the light out, plus we're on the go all day and are wiped out by 9:00.

We're in Denali Park now. Hiked about 4 miles. Clear blue skies until we got back to the hotel, then a heavy storm with lots of hail. Touring the tundra tomorrow...expect to see bears, moose, caribou etc.
    Sorry but I'm still in Arizona.
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

Have a lovely weekend, folks.

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

I have Fallen asleep twice on the couch today. Iím so freakin tired.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    I have Fallen asleep twice on the couch today. Iím so freakin tired.
    Get used to it.

Get used to it.

I thought The second trimester is where I get All my energy back. probably working nights is catching up on me too. Meh.

In other news, I had To see an eye doctor and now have to wear glasses. :| I blame it on pregnancy and night shift.

I thought The second trimester is where I get All my energy back. probably working nights is catching up on me too. Meh.

In other news, I had To see an eye doctor and now have to wear glasses. :| I blame it on pregnancy and night shift.
    I think it gets better for many in the second, but I meant get used to exhaustion in general. At any rate, I hope you're able to get some rest!

So this morning I wake up at my usual time of 4:15AM. I turn on the news to see the weather and lo and behold there is Donald Trump giving a live news conference at 4:30AM. After work I went to the doctor for my annual physical.

So I began the day watching Donald Trump live telling me how wonderful he is and ended it with a prostate exam. The funny thing is I can't decide which fate was worse.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Ooohh, the sexy librarian look.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    So this morning I wake up at my usual time of 4:15AM. I turn on the news to see the weather and lo and behold there is Donald Trump giving a live news conference at 4:30AM. After work I went to the doctor for my annual physical.

So I began the day watching Donald Trump live telling me how wonderful he is and ended it with a prostate exam. The funny thing is I can't decide which fate was worse.

The prostate exam was probably a walk in the park compared to the former.

NYYF Legend

Glasses are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post

I'd say getting up at 4:15am is the worst fate; I'm not sure how you do that every day. I can turn off the tv when Dump is on.

Quote Originally Posted by RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees View Post
    Glasses are awesome.

Iím just bummed I have to Wear them. I was The only one in my family that didnít require them my whole life. Lol. Eh a thing least I didnt Need them til I was In my 30s. So thereís that. Now Iím trying to find a fun purple frame to get- itíll make me feel better. Lol

NYYF Legend

I'd say getting up at 4:15am is the worst fate; I'm not sure how you do that every day. I can turn off the tv when Dump is on.
    My mom wakes up at 4:30 to start work at 6:30. On the bright side she gets out at 2:30, and I'd happily trade work hours with her.

My mom wakes up at 4:30 to start work at 6:30. On the bright side she gets out at 2:30, and I'd happily trade work hours with her.
    I couldn't do that. There's no way I'd survive getting up that early. That is torture.

NYYF Legend

I couldn't do that. There's no way I'd survive getting up that early. That is torture.
    For nearly 4 and a half years I got up for work at 4:30am and got home from work between 8 and 9pm every night.

All for a company that is shutting down.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

Happy fatherís day to all you dads out there! Hope you have a great day.

9am work meetings for night shift is cruel and unusual punishment.

Thread Information