+ Reply to Thread
Page 1213 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 213 713 1113 1163 1203 1210 1211 1212 1213
Results 30,301 to 30,318 of 30318

Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    Our Baby is scheduled for a cesarean birth on Monday August 27. She's tranversed and unless something changes (and it probably will not) that will be the day. I already asked for the day off.

It's funny I say "our baby" like it is our baby but I don't care. It feels like "our baby". Well, you know what I mean.
    Not knowing the back story, there are about fifteen different ways to interpret this, fourteen of which will get me punched in the face if I guessed wrong... so I'm going with the safe one... grandkid?

Congratulations Muggsy!
    Ask me about my groin pull.

Our Baby is scheduled for a cesarean birth on Monday August 27. She's tranversed and unless something changes (and it probably will not) that will be the day. I already asked for the day off.

It's funny I say "our baby" like it is our baby but I don't care. It feels like "our baby". Well, you know what I mean.
    Awesome!
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
    -- Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I can't tell you how much I've missed you.

Agreed, JDP.

Thanks Trish. Missed you guys too. With three kids, life got in the way of stuff. Got a new job about seven years ago and that's been lights out crazy too.

As Warren Zevon once said "Enjoy every sandwich."

NYYF Legend

After 9 days the A/C is off........65 and sunny.....

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    Not knowing the back story, there are about fifteen different ways to interpret this, fourteen of which will get me punched in the face if I guessed wrong... so I'm going with the safe one... grandkid?

Congratulations Muggsy!
    Long story short we have someone who has been living with us for the last two years and has become unofficial family.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar

So I earned Myself bedrest the rest of the pregnancy. Le sigh. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta Do for the boy to be ok!!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    So I earned Myself bedrest the rest of the pregnancy. Le sigh. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta Do for the boy to be ok!!
    Chloe cleaned my car on Sunday. I wasn't going to stop her. (It doesn't pay to ague with a pregnant woman)
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Chloe cleaned my car on Sunday. I wasn't going to stop her. (It doesn't pay to ague with a pregnant woman)

I cleaned Up the house a bit yesterday and ended up in the hospital early this morning. Soooo no more cleaning for me til he arrives. Lmao

I cleaned Up the house a bit yesterday and ended up in the hospital early this morning. Soooo no more cleaning for me til he arrives. Lmao
    Sounds like a wide choice. Rest my little darling. You'll be busy soon enough.

Sounds like a wide choice. Rest my little darling. You'll be busy soon enough.
    Id be careful of describing Linda as "wide" right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    Or ever.
    "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
    -- Declaration of Independence

I know Im a little heavier currently but Im growing a human!

NYYF Legend

Great idea, pointing that out, Putzie.

Long story short we have someone who has been living with us for the last two years and has become unofficial family.
    Wasn't in the fifteen, but fits in with the type of generous and kind person you are. Congratulations and good luck.

i cleaned up the house a bit yesterday and ended up in the hospital early this morning. Soooo no more cleaning for me til he arrives. Lmao
    i was joking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1979 View Post
    Wasn't in the fifteen, but fits in with the type of generous and kind person you are. Congratulations and good luck.
    It's all my wife. She has a good heart.

And I apologize for inadvertently calling Linda wide. Hey, I called her "little" darlin' just before so that should get me somewhat off the hook

And I apologize for inadvertently calling Linda wide. Hey, I called her "little" darlin' just before so that should get me somewhat off the hook
    It's ok Muggsy. When my wife was pregnant with the twins, I told her that she had her own atmosphere.

I'm still alive.

It's all my wife. She has a good heart.

Its ok muggsy. I forgive You.

Thread Information