+ Reply to Thread
Page 1190 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 190 690 1090 1140 1180 1187 1188 1189 1190
Results 29,726 to 29,744 of 29744
    Living Life Outloud yankeeschic12324's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I hope you get a better parking spot out of it. At least for a month.

Lol thanks! I have A good parking spot currently since I carpool. Iíll take a raise or monetary bonus though!

Re: Longest Thread Ever 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeschic12324 View Post
    Lol thanks! I have A good parking spot currently since I carpool. I’ll take a raise or monetary bonus though!
    I know someone who works at a hospital in their sleep wellness department and she received the employee of the month or whatever they called their recognition. When I congratulated her she told me she was most excited about getting a premium parking spot for a month. Normally she parks at an employee lot that's about 5 towns away and has to take the parking lot shuttle to work.
    Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. ~ Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by fredgmuggs View Post
    I know someone who works at a hospital in their sleep wellness department and she received the employee of the month or whatever they called their recognition. When I congratulated her she told me she was most excited about getting a premium parking spot for a month. Normally she parks at an employee lot that's about 5 towns away and has to take the parking lot shuttle to work.

Ugh that sucks. Day shift parking is a mess. I hated Working days because I could Never find a spot or itíd be super far away. But nightshift is much better. Less people there.

Ugh that sucks. Day shift parking is a mess. I hated Working days because I could Never find a spot or itíd be super far away. But nightshift is much better. Less people there.
    My wife works the night shift at Albany Med. Primo parking for that shift. Changing sleep patterns all the time is getting a lot harder though.....changes coming, probably soon.
    Let the kids play.

Plus ideally your patients are sleeping. Win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    Plus ideally your patients are sleeping. Win-win.
    Ideally they are. Reality, theyíre most definitely not. And the sweet little old lady everyone loved during the daytime turns into a Satan possessed demon at night.

But hey they pay me more to be on nights so Iíll take it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    My wife works the night shift at Albany Med. Primo parking for that shift. Changing sleep patterns all the time is getting a lot harder though.....changes coming, probably soon.

Definitely difficult. I just Finished a 6 month run of working dayshift in outpatient. The sleep schedule was nice for a while but I definitely Felt the missed pay differential.

And now that I have a little one on the way, I need All the coins I can Get since My position doesnít qualify me for short term disability or PTO. Gotta stack up now for maternity leave in sept.

I spent my Sunday morning at urgent care. My right middle finger became painful and swollen at the left side of the nail on Friday morning. I hoped it would go away but it didn't; it got worse. Of course it's infected, so they gave me antibiotics.

At least Friday night was nice. We took the kiddos to the county fair.

How is the weekend for you folks?

Opened the camp today, about 2 weeks later than usual. Lake is still about 80% locked up in ice.
    Let the kids play.

Another nice day here. Pressure washed the porch, plan to seal it tomorrow. Nothing is even budding here yet. Maybe in a day or so if it stays warm.
    Let the kids play.

The offense has reinvigorated this forum. New folks are signing up left and right and active users are approaching 800, a number we haven't seen in a long time here. Online discussion forums in general have been in decline but this place has staying power.
    Let the kids play.

NYYF Legend

Worked by 1st day on the course yesterday........my body feels all 60 years of my pain today..........

"Happy Wife.........Happy Life" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by montrealer View Post
    Worked by 1st day on the course yesterday........my body feels all 60 years of my pain today..........
    Take a vacation day today.
    Let the kids play.

NYYF Legend

The offense has reinvigorated this forum. New folks are signing up left and right and active users are approaching 800, a number we haven't seen in a long time here. Online discussion forums in general have been in decline but this place has staying power.
    Do you think the other forum closing has more to do with it?
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

Quote Originally Posted by JDPNYY View Post
    Do you think the other forum closing has more to do with it?
    Probably. As soon as the Stanton trade was announced we got a big boost. Right after the MLB forum shut down the boost doubled.
    Let the kids play.

NYYF Legend

Probably. As soon as the Stanton trade was announced we got a big boost. Right after the MLB forum shut down the boost doubled.
    In any event, it's a good thing. It's much better when you refresh and there are a bunch of new posts.
    Equally as calm as ClownPickle ~(+/- 1)

They say whenever you go to a ballgame you might see something youíve never seen before:

In the seventh inning tonight a fan ran onto the field...still holding his beer. Near shortstop, a cop tackled him and the beer went flying.

Quote Originally Posted by JL25and3 View Post
    They say whenever you go to a ballgame you might see something youíve never seen before:

In the seventh inning tonight a fan ran onto the field...still holding his beer. Near shortstop, a cop tackled him and the beer went flying.
    I hope someone got your picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw1980 View Post
    I hope someone got your picture.
    I wouldn't make it anywhere near shortstop. I'd still be in foul territory when I got tackled.
    A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
    - Barry Manilow

Thread Information