+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4776
    Addicted Member

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gregzzy22 View Post
    they have those at the stadium? i didnt see any way to scan a credit card at the gate

when did they stop giving out those little print outs for scanned in tickets? so every time I need to get to my seat, in lets say the field level where they are strict about checking tickets, I have to pull my friggin phone out, go to the ticketmaster app, pull up the ticket on there and show it to the usher? thats crazy.

I save tickets to any event I go to so thats a bummer too. any idea on how I can get some sort of hard copy of my opening day ticket?
    The Yankees currently do not have Credit Card Entry. They are also increasingly moving towards mobile ticketing. PDFs are a thing of the past. Any tickets bought on Stubhub are only delivered as mobile tickets. To obtain a physical ticket to the game oyu have to buy at the box office, buy from a season ticket holder or buy from some sites such as Vivid where the seller can deliver hard tickets. Sometimes if you go to customer service on the day of the game and show them the mobile ticket they sometimes can print you a hard ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    The Yankees currently do not have Credit Card Entry. They are also increasingly moving towards mobile ticketing. PDFs are a thing of the past. Any tickets bought on Stubhub are only delivered as mobile tickets. To obtain a physical ticket to the game oyu have to buy at the box office, buy from a season ticket holder or buy from some sites such as Vivid where the seller can deliver hard tickets. Sometimes if you go to customer service on the day of the game and show them the mobile ticket they sometimes can print you a hard ticket.
    They used to give you a little printout ticket after scanning a mobile ticket. It seems like they stopped that practice which is crazy. How does one prove where theyre sitting if their phone dies, breaks, gets stolen? Tough ................, just wander the stadium rest of th game?
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

They used to give you a little printout ticket after scanning a mobile ticket. It seems like they stopped that practice which is crazy. How does one prove where theyre sitting if their phone dies, breaks, gets stolen? Tough ................, just wander the stadium rest of th game?
    when did the yankees do this? almost every other baseball stadium i've ever been to in the last few years does this but I've never seen the Yankees do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan82 View Post
    when did the yankees do this? almost every other baseball stadium i've ever been to in the last few years does this but I've never seen the Yankees do it.
    actually i'm not positive yankees ever did this. i think Monday was my first time ever using an e-ticket at yankee stadium.

but even at concerts they recently stopped printing the little tickets. the other day i stood there for seconds waiting for a ticket to be printed at msg after scanning in and the usher tells me to just go

Forum Regular

actually i'm not positive yankees ever did this. i think Monday was my first time ever using an e-ticket at yankee stadium.

but even at concerts they recently stopped printing the little tickets. the other day i stood there for seconds waiting for a ticket to be printed at msg after scanning in and the usher tells me to just go

I was in DC for the Caps Rangers game last week and we got the little paper printouts.

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

Yankee Stadium ushers never did it. You'd have to go to a kiosk that preprinted ugly receipt type tickets. The time and date were always wrong.

I used mobile tickets for 2 Isles games at Barclays and the usher gave recipe type tickets, which were nicer looking and had the correct time and date and opponent.
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

$20 of $100 at stubhub with Visa checkout

https://www.stubhub.com/visacheckout/

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
    $20 of $100 at stubhub with Visa checkout

https://www.stubhub.com/visacheckout/
    I have no idea why anyone would want to complicate their lives and use visa checkout. I just sign up for the $20 and never use it ever again. Why should I not just use credit cards or paypal if I have to? Why do I need another bazillionth payment option. Thanks for the free money Visa, but I'm not going to keep using your useless product

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    I have no idea why anyone would want to complicate their lives and use visa checkout. I just sign up for the $20 and never use it ever again. Why should I not just use credit cards or paypal if I have to? Why do I need another bazillionth payment option. Thanks for the free money Visa, but I'm not going to keep using your useless product
    I signed up and tried to use it but no promo code box at checkout on SH?

Addicted Member

Watch out for sales with no email notification. Had one last night.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kobak8 View Post
    I had one 2 weeks ago

Forum Regular

happens all the time. SH has the most buggy page out of the resale pages.

I almost used a pair of tickets I had up for $800 that sold that I didn't get notified about. I had to call them to confirm literally as we were pulling up to the venue. there was no indication the listing sold on the app or website.

Devoted Member

Got 4 in Legends at $400/each for a the Saturday 6/10 game vs. Baltimore. I'm going with my 3 brothers and 2 are coming in from out of town so I didn't want to do the last minute game, was fine with that price. Anyway I have all four mobile tickets on my phone. We're all going in together so do I have to scan each ticket while they are standing there? First time in legends and I've heard to get there early for the crab legs and lobster. It's a 7 PM game so can we get in there at 5?
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by kirbivore View Post
    Got 4 in Legends at $400/each for a the Saturday 6/10 game vs. Baltimore. I'm going with my 3 brothers and 2 are coming in from out of town so I didn't want to do the last minute game, was fine with that price. Anyway I have all four mobile tickets on my phone. We're all going in together so do I have to scan each ticket while they are standing there? First time in legends and I've heard to get there early for the crab legs and lobster. It's a 7 PM game so can we get in there at 5?
    You should be able to transfer the tickets to your brothers if you dont want to scan for everyone. The suites entrance doesn't open until 1 1/2 hours before the game. Gate 6 is open but not sure if you can get in legends dining at that time

Forum Regular

You should be able to transfer the tickets to your brothers if you dont want to scan for everyone. The suites entrance doesn't open until 1 1/2 hours before the game. Gate 6 is open but not sure if you can get in legends dining at that time
    He can also send them via text message. (at least I know that on iPhone) what you do is add them to your wallet and then your can send them each out individually... Or have them all download the YS app. Pain in the butt is that they don't give you a paper receipt so if someone asks you for your tickets you have to go thru the whole process. Ironically as I say this when I was in Legends the other night no one asked for my ticket the entire night once I got my wristband...

can some of you ticket savvy guys message me so I can run something by you?

I don't have bar codes for my electronic tickets, just the scan image. I wanted to resell my "Jeter game"extras on stubhub because I found some better seats. Am I able to do so without bar codes?
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/qoj2iq.jpg[/IMG]

stub hub download tickets to your mobile phone is it still possible to gain entry with hard copy tickets purchased from any of the various online ticket selling companys

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhughes View Post
    stub hub download tickets to your mobile phone is it still possible to gain entry with hard copy tickets purchased from any of the various online ticket selling companys
    Vivid Seats will allow a seller to sell hard tickets. But for today's game the only option would be for the seller to do a meet and greet at the stadium or leave them for you at will call.

Addicted Member

Anyone having an issue receiving emails from Stubhub? I seem to get an email for a sale when the bar codes are entered but I did not receive when I had not yet entered the barcodes. Just starting happening in past couple of days.

Addicted Member

Anyone having an issue receiving emails from Stubhub? I seem to get an email for a sale when the bar codes are entered but I did not receive when I had not yet entered the barcodes. Just starting happening in past couple of days.
    Been going on for at least 2 months. Stay signed in on the app on your phone to get alerts.
    Back at the track, at the wall, we are tied!

Been going on for at least 2 months. Stay signed in on the app on your phone to get alerts.
    I had a sale yesterday, no bar code so no notification, I'm signed in on the app and nothing but then I checked and I had notifications turned off. Turned them on now for future sales.

Devoted Member

had a great time at the 6/10 Baltimore game in Legends. Yankees get a blowout win and I stuffed my face before and during the game. Seinfeld did a bit about how once he flew first class he couldn't go back and sent Elaine to coach. Having the same feeling about future games. Delta suite is the lowest I'll go in the future.
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Quote Originally Posted by kirbivore View Post
    had a great time at the 6/10 Baltimore game in Legends. Yankees get a blowout win and I stuffed my face before and during the game. Seinfeld did a bit about how once he flew first class he couldn't go back and sent Elaine to coach. Having the same feeling about future games. Delta suite is the lowest I'll go in the future.
    Thanks for posting Donald Trump!

Thread Information