+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 195 196 197 198 199 LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 4959

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    I edit prices all the time and listings have not disappeared. Did they tell you there are any other parameters that cause the bug?

Are you listing on StubHub directly or via SkyBox?

Getting a credit for a future purchase is a painless way for StubHub to give you a credit.

1. I do, too. It never happened to me in the 10 or so years I have been using Stub Hub. One of the reasons why I didn't even think to contact them at the time.

2. Here is the quote from the chat transcript:
    THEM: That's night have been where it all happened
    ME: What caused the listing to disappear, and not show up either in sales or expired
    listings?
    THEM: when you tried to edit price
    THEM: there is a known issue that when you try to edit price listing go to incomplete that is
    when you should have contacted
    THEM: I am really sorry about this
    ME: So there is a bug in your software?
    THEM: These are computer and there will be glitch here and there at times
    THEM: but we working on it

So take that for what it's worth, grammar and all... I didn't edit anything except the names of the parties.

I list directly on StubHub from my Yankees Account Manager.

Tried to send a mobile ticket to a friend today for Friday's game. I usually add it to my apple wallet and then share the mobile ticket via iMessage or email. It seems that option is no longer available and I'm forced to share from the Yankee Stadium app and do a Ticketmaster transfer. Is this the case for all Yankees tickets now?

(maybe the incorrect thread as not a StubHub issue, just a mobile ticket issue)
    Last edited by YankeeSTH; 07-19-18 at 06:39 AM.

Forum Regular

Tried to send a mobile ticket to a friend today for Friday's game. I usually add it to my apple wallet and then share the mobile ticket via iMessage or email. It seems that option is no longer available and I'm forced to share from the Yankee Stadium app and do a Ticketmaster transfer. Is this the case for all Yankees tickets now?

(maybe the incorrect thread as not a StubHub issue, just a mobile ticket issue)
    I have not been able to post my TM-purchased tickets to Stubhub. I get an ‘incorrect barcode format’ error message when I try to scan or type the QR code into SH. Is this a mobile ticket issue or an SH issue? On phone with SH and they cannot seem to explain it. Anyone else experiencing this?

NYYF Legend

teams are finally wising up, the NY Rangers opened up resales on June 27, a few days after the schedule release instead of late September. My vividseats and stubhub sales plunged to zero and it's been a steady stream of ticketmaster sales ever since. They are going to do the same for the Knicks. Vivid & SH are getting crushed on advanced sales

The Yankees sent out email after the postponement on Friday. New policy for Secondary Market Rain Checks:

For Tickets Purchased from the Secondary Market:

Ticket purchasers who cannot attend the rescheduled game on July 28 can either: (a) post the ticket(s) for resale on StubHub, on or before July 28; or (b) exchange the ticket(s), only after the rescheduled baseball game has been played.

Tickets purchased from the Secondary Market presented for exchange will only receive a credit for the established price (i.e., the price fixed at the time of sale by the Yankees for admission to the Stadium and printed or endorsed on each ticket), regardless of the price paid for the ticket(s) on the Secondary Market. Complimentary tickets (COMP) or equivalent tickets purchased via the Secondary Market are not eligible for exchange.

With respect to tickets purchased through StubHub, please visit www.StubHub.com or call 866-STUBHUB (866-788-2482) for complete information about StubHub's rainout policy.

So it seems if you sellyour tickets, and the game is post-poned, the buyer gets the rain check and you keep the cash... Does anyone know what StubHub's policy, if it differs from above, actually is?

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    The Yankees sent out email after the postponement on Friday. New policy for Secondary Market Rain Checks:

For Tickets Purchased from the Secondary Market:

Ticket purchasers who cannot attend the rescheduled game on July 28 can either: (a) post the ticket(s) for resale on StubHub, on or before July 28; or (b) exchange the ticket(s), only after the rescheduled baseball game has been played.

Tickets purchased from the Secondary Market presented for exchange will only receive a credit for the established price (i.e., the price fixed at the time of sale by the Yankees for admission to the Stadium and printed or endorsed on each ticket), regardless of the price paid for the ticket(s) on the Secondary Market. Complimentary tickets (COMP) or equivalent tickets purchased via the Secondary Market are not eligible for exchange.

With respect to tickets purchased through StubHub, please visit www.StubHub.com or call 866-STUBHUB (866-788-2482) for complete information about StubHub's rainout policy.

So it seems if you sellyour tickets, and the game is post-poned, the buyer gets the rain check and you keep the cash... Does anyone know what StubHub's policy, if it differs from above, actually is?
    From StubHub site

When events are officially postponed and rescheduled

We'll send you an email the details are confirmed
    Any info we have on the rescheduled date will be included in the email
    We're not responsible for changes to event dates. If you can't attend you can resell your tickets on StubHub.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    From StubHub site

When events are officially postponed and rescheduled

We'll send you an email the details are confirmed
    Any info we have on the rescheduled date will be included in the email
    We're not responsible for changes to event dates. If you can't attend you can resell your tickets on StubHub.

I saw that. I guess the real question I have to ask is, if you buy tickets on StubHub on the cheap, and the game gets rained our, do you get a face value rain check? Or is your "buy" cancelled...

Someone dumping (premium) tickets in bad weather could take a bath...

I saw that. I guess the real question I have to ask is, if you buy tickets on StubHub on the cheap, and the game gets rained our, do you get a face value rain check? Or is your "buy" cancelled...

Someone dumping (premium) tickets in bad weather could take a bath...

The StubHub policy has been you may go to the rescheduled event or resell.

This email from the Yankees is an upgrade to that StubHub policy by allowing you to exchange after the rescheduled event.

The credit you get at the box office for the exchange appears to be the amount that the primary ticket purchaser paid. For example, the StubHub seller bought a grandstand season ticket for $31 to the rescheduled Mets game (the Yankees know by the price code on the ticket) and the StubHub buyer who wants to exchange that Mets grandstand ticket for a grandstand ticket to a future Red Sox game that costs $50 will need to add $19 at the box office.

The StubHub policy has been you may go to the rescheduled event or resell.

This email from the Yankees is an upgrade to that StubHub policy by allowing you to exchange after the rescheduled event.

The credit you get at the box office for the exchange appears to be the amount that the primary ticket purchaser paid. For example, the StubHub seller bought a grandstand season ticket for $31 to the rescheduled Mets game (the Yankees know by the price code on the ticket) and the StubHub buyer who wants to exchange that Mets grandstand ticket for a grandstand ticket to a future Red Sox game that costs $50 will need to add $19 at the box office.

And therefore I take it that the converse applies, and if I buy a Grandstand ticket for $8 and it gets rained out, I get a $20 rain check credit....

Yes, this appears new and above older policy.

Surprisingly high demand for tonight's (7/31) game...

And therefore I take it that the converse applies, and if I buy a Grandstand ticket for $8 and it gets rained out, I get a $20 rain check credit....

Yes, this appears new and above older policy.
    Theoretically, but let us know how that goes for you at the box office

Theoretically, but let us know how that goes for you at the box office

I won't be able to let you know. I almost never buy on the secondary market for games in questionable weather...

I'm trying to sell tickets to the Yankees/Mets make up game on the 13th. Terrace 306 section less than face value. I live in NC and I was up on vacation so a las obviously I cant go. if anyone is interested.

Devoted Member

2 suggestions

1) list on the tickets for sale section of the forum
    2) the tickets are also good for any game up to Aug 12, 2019. Will you be back in NY on vacation next year? Or you could exchange for a Red Sox or other premium game next year and get face or better

Lots of tix on Stubhub sitting at the price floor for Monday 8/27. Legends $350 and Delta $150. If they could go lower I would buy!

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bxboy View Post
    Lots of tix on Stubhub sitting at the price floor for Monday 8/27. Legends $350 and Delta $150. If they could go lower I would buy!
    VividSeats.com has no floor.

Cheapest Legends on Vivid is 362. But you may find something cheaper last minute

Devoted Member

I have never sat in Legends but at these prices I would give it serious thought. Someone who has sat there - what is it like? Is the experience worth it?
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

NYYF Legend

The eternal state of optimism that the Yankees will win it all

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    I have never sat in Legends but at these prices I would give it serious thought. Someone who has sat there - what is it like? Is the experience worth it?
    I have never sat in either Delta or Legends, but considering the fact that I can take the three of us and sit in 420ish seats for the price of one Delta seat, I would vote NO.
    Forgive me for taking the Contrarian view

Legends for tonight $315 on Vivid, Champion Suites $150 on Stubhub. Happy hunting.

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    As a compromise you can buy a cheap seat and have dinner in Audi club. Same food as Legends - I think its 75-80 for the buffet. They have a 5:00 and a 7:00 sitting. When you go for dinner and dont have a audi game ticket you can get food but cant see the field.

Legends for tonight down to $260 on Vivid.

NYYF Legend

As a compromise you can buy a cheap seat and have dinner in Audi club. Same food as Legends - I think its 75-80 for the buffet. They have a 5:00 and a 7:00 sitting. When you go for dinner and dont have a audi game ticket you can get food but cant see the field.
    Legends food is much better plus you can get whatever you want from your seat like pints of ice cream

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Legends food is much better plus you can get whatever you want from your seat like pints of ice cream
    Agreed but not sure it is $150 better after paying for Grandstand seat and Audi buffet.

NYYF Legend

Agreed but not sure it is $150 better after paying for Grandstand seat and Audi buffet.
    Legends is the whole experience, it's not the same to go eat at Audi's. Personal preference, easily worth +$150

Legends for tonight down to $260 on Vivid.
    More of the same for tonight, Legends for $287 on Vivid.

Thread Information