+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 191 192 193 194 195 LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 4851
    Forum Regular

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Anyone get Harry Potter tickets today? I picked up 4 for $1400, so like $175 per ticket per part. Looks like 4 are going for about $8000 on the secondary market, it's pretty mental
    Reminds me of the time I picked up 4 tickets to the last ever space shuttle launch back in 2011 for $50 a piece and got $4,400 for all 4 ON EBAY no less. Thought for sure it wasn't a real buyer and someone just playing games (as that happened a lot on eBay back then, it was the wild wild west getting people to pay) sure enough it was a real buyer from Alabama. And here I was hoping I would make $200 on all 4.

So Standing Room Only tickets are going for $450 each on Stubhub for the WS.

Do people think these will fall or what? I was planning to get lilke outfield grandstand seats and those are $600 each.

Crazy, man...I'm gonna go either way as I promised my kid but I'd rather not spend $1200 for bad seats....

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan1421 View Post
    So Standing Room Only tickets are going for $450 each on Stubhub for the WS.

Do people think these will fall or what? I was planning to get lilke outfield grandstand seats and those are $600 each.

Crazy, man...I'm gonna go either way as I promised my kid but I'd rather not spend $1200 for bad seats....
    Cray is right... I thought paying the "dynamic" price was bad enough...

You would need to monitor sales closely, and study the amount of tickets on the market as compared to pricing. If tickets don't move, the price will drop. But if the price remains the same, and the number of tickets available is shrinking, then tickets are moving, and prices are not likely to fall. Maybe you pray for bad weather.....

Mets playoff tickets were selling for these kind of prices back in 2015 - especially for that first home game against the Dodgers.

Devoted Member

Is anyone else finding that you still can't post WS tickets on StubHub either (a) using the direct "Post for Sale" link from My Yankees Account or (b) by manually entering the bar codes? I find that I can post only by saying I will enter the bar codes later, so apparently the bar codes are not yet activated. I think this same thing happened with the ALCS tickets until the Yankees actually won Game 5 of the ALDS.
    "Any day is a good day when you can play baseball."

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Is anyone else finding that you still can't post WS tickets on StubHub either (a) using the direct "Post for Sale" link from My Yankees Account or (b) by manually entering the bar codes? I find that I can post only by saying I will enter the bar codes later, so apparently the bar codes are not yet activated. I think this same thing happened with the ALCS tickets until the Yankees actually won Game 5 of the ALDS.
    I am guessing that the Yankees/Ticketmaster have not released the bar codes. If the Yankees make the series then the codes will be released and you can enter them and list from from your Yankee account

Devoted Member

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    I am guessing that the Yankees/Ticketmaster have not released the bar codes. If the Yankees make the series then the codes will be released and you can enter them and list from from your Yankee account
    Well the odd thing is I have the bar codes - they are right there on the hard tickets - and I am entering them manually but StubHub is rejecting them. So they must not yet be activated.

Devoted Member

Well the odd thing is I have the bar codes - they are right there on the hard tickets - and I am entering them manually but StubHub is rejecting them. So they must not yet be activated.
    Update: All working properly now. I was able to post for sale through My Yankees Account this morning.

if you have ONE ticket to any world series game available please message me, lets work something out. you avoid site fees, I get a bit of a better price maybe.

or if you have a pair as well, please message me
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

I bought tix via Ticketmaster and they are mobile entry. Stubhub says I can't sell them unless I have barcodes. These are going to be QR codes, not bar codes. How do I sell these on Stubhub? I have permission for mobile ticket sales but they are telling me this isn't an option for Yankees unless I have bar codes. What am I doing wrong?

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by alotlikebart View Post
    I bought tix via Ticketmaster and they are mobile entry. Stubhub says I can't sell them unless I have barcodes. These are going to be QR codes, not bar codes. How do I sell these on Stubhub? I have permission for mobile ticket sales but they are telling me this isn't an option for Yankees unless I have bar codes. What am I doing wrong?
    Barcodes will be available in the Ticketmaster app 48 hours before the game. You can then enter them into Stubhub

Barcodes will be available in the Ticketmaster app 48 hours before the game. You can then enter them into Stubhub
    For the ALCS, all I had was a QR code. No bar code, no alphanumeric info that would normally be underneath a bar code.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by alotlikebart View Post
    For the ALCS, all I had was a QR code. No bar code, no alphanumeric info that would normally be underneath a bar code.
    If you look at the tickets in the Ticketmaster app and click on the i in the upper right corner the barcodes are shown

Have a question for season ticket holders:

I am looking into getting a Saturday 16 game plan (I live closer to Yankees Stadium than Fenway). I was looking at infield 400s and left field bleachers. If I am unable to go to a game will there be a resale market or will I lose money on certain games?

Thanks!

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGoSox View Post
    Have a question for season ticket holders:

I am looking into getting a Saturday 16 game plan (I live closer to Yankees Stadium than Fenway). I was looking at infield 400s and left field bleachers. If I am unable to go to a game will there be a resale market or will I lose money on certain games?

Thanks!
    I think you would do better with the Sunday over Saturday plan

-- bobbleheads seem to be Sunday which helps with floor
    -- Sunday plan has 2 non Sundays and they are both Red Sox games while Saturday has a Thurs vs O's and Tues vs Twins
    -- Sunday plan has 3 Red Sox and 1 Met game vs Saturday with 1 Red Sox and 1 Met
    -- I believe that Old Timers Day is usually on a Sunday as well

I would think you would come out ahead with Sunday plan especially if you add on opening day (if they continue to offer this option) and sell the game

I think you would do better with the Sunday over Saturday plan

-- bobbleheads seem to be Sunday which helps with floor
    -- Sunday plan has 2 non Sundays and they are both Red Sox games while Saturday has a Thurs vs O's and Tues vs Twins
    -- Sunday plan has 3 Red Sox and 1 Met game vs Saturday with 1 Red Sox and 1 Met
    -- I believe that Old Timers Day is usually on a Sunday as well

I would think you would come out ahead with Sunday plan especially if you add on opening day (if they continue to offer this option) and sell the game
    Thanks for the info! I have a season ticket plan for the Red Sox too and usually Saturdays sell better than Sundays. Just don't want to get stuck with Sunday Night Baseball games. But will keep it in mind when making my decision.

Thanks for the info! I have a season ticket plan for the Red Sox too and usually Saturdays sell better than Sundays. Just don't want to get stuck with Sunday Night Baseball games. But will keep it in mind when making my decision.
    And with the Baby Bombers coming of age, I'd expect ESPN to take whatever Yankees games they can get...

And if you must travel a distance, you can sleep in on Sundays... Mondays not so much...

Devoted Member

Everything YankeeJimBeam says about the Sunday plan is true and I cannot dispute any of that. But, I live roughly halfway between Yankee Stadium and Fenway, and the Saturday plan has worked out great for me. I have found a really good resale market for the games I cannot attend with my Saturday plan tickets. The biggest difference for me is, as said above, you have more day games, plus you have Sunday to rest up if it turns out to be a long day in NY.

Everything YankeeJimBeam says about the Sunday plan is true and I cannot dispute any of that. But, I live roughly halfway between Yankee Stadium and Fenway, and the Saturday plan has worked out great for me. I have found a really good resale market for the games I cannot attend with my Saturday plan tickets. The biggest difference for me is, as said above, you have more day games, plus you have Sunday to rest up if it turns out to be a long day in NY.
    Thanks! May I ask what section your seats are in?

Devoted Member

Thanks! May I ask what section your seats are in?
    Section 413

Does anyone know when we can start listing 2018 season games?

NYYF Legend

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    why wait, you can post right now on vivid and ticketsnow

https://www.vividseats.com/mlb-baseb...s-tickets.html
    http://www.ticketsnow.com/resaleorde...kets/event/607

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    there are now 2018 Yankee listings on Stubhub.

there are now 2018 Yankee listings on Stubhub.
    Thx..I can list now

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    It looks like vivid/skybox is not mapping over to Stubhub yet

Addicted Member

It looks like vivid/skybox is not mapping over to Stubhub yet
    I was able to list Yankee and Met tickets on Skybox and they mapped to both Vivid and Stubhub.

Thread Information