+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 190 191 192 193
Results 4,801 to 4,824 of 4824
    NYYF Legend

Re: The StubHub Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Often times it is the same seats on Vivid that you see on Stubhub. They offer sellers listing software which lists tickets on both Stubhub and Vivid simultaneously and then automatically take down the listings when the tickets sell on one of the two exchanges.
    Vivid also aggressively also adjusts prices to undercut stubhub. If you list a ticket for $20, it may show up as $15 on the public listing but you still get your $20 for the sale minus 10%

Off topic - anyone know why the Jays - Yankees game on Friday sept 29 is a 1 pm start as opposed to a normal 7:05 pm start? It's not a travel day...

Oops! I pooped on your things! __starr69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mkdaman1818 View Post
    Off topic - anyone know why the Jays - Yankees game on Friday sept 29 is a 1 pm start as opposed to a normal 7:05 pm start? It's not a travel day...
    Yom Kippur.
    Dieting isn't a piece of cake.
    Nobody ever says "it's just a game" when their team is winning.
    "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball" --Jacques Barzun

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post
    Yom Kippur.
    Got it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by __starr69 View Post
    Yom Kippur.
    Like Hebrew National, now the Yankees answer to a higher authority

Anyone know when the Yankees will allow barcodes for World Series tickets to be entered into StubHub?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    Anyone know when the Yankees will allow barcodes for World Series tickets to be entered into StubHub?
    I couldn't even enter WC game tix today....not sure what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by oldandintheway View Post
    I couldn't even enter WC game tix today....not sure what's up.
    I entered WC bar codes today into SH, my bar codes were 16 digits had a letter at the end and I did NOT enter the letter (they were ticketmaster buys) so try that?

I entered WC bar codes today into SH, my bar codes were 16 digits had a letter at the end and I did NOT enter the letter (they were ticketmaster buys) so try that?
    Thanks....will try that

what is the difference between W and WC seats? I think W means theres a folding chair available and WC means there isnt one, and it just a space for a wheelchair. Can someone clear this up
    Twenty Seven and Counting.

Addicted Member

Big change on Stubhub

Dear StubHub Seller,

We're happy to let you know about some improvements to the process of selling mobile tickets now available on StubHub.com.

When listing tickets for sale, you can now select mobile delivery in the listing process. When your tickets sell with this new method, we'll provide you with your buyer's information so you can transfer tickets directly to them via Ticketmaster or your season ticket account.

After completing the transfer, you no longer need to upload a PDF confirmation template. Instead, simply enter the buyer's email address on StubHub.com to let us know you've delivered the tickets.

Additionally, as you may know, some teams, such as the Celtics, Coyotes, Bruins, Sharks and Jazz are using a new type of mobile transfer process for season ticket holders. Rather than entering a recipient's name and email address into your season ticket account to transfer tickets directly to a recipient, you'll now obtain a unique ticket URL for your seats after initiating a mobile transfer. Once you've obtained a URL, the link can be entered directly into the confirmation box (in the same place where the buyer email address would be entered) on StubHub.com to fulfill your sale. Please note, if you need to fulfill an order with multiple URLs, please enter them all in with a comma to separate each URL.

When a ticket URL is entered on StubHub, we'll mark your order as delivered and automatically deliver the URL to your buyer so they can accept the mobile transfer.

We hope these changes will continue to improve your selling experience on StubHub and we appreciate your flexibility as we update the process for mobile tickets. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

Big change on Stubhub

Dear StubHub Seller,

We're happy to let you know about some improvements to the process of selling mobile tickets now available on StubHub.com.

When listing tickets for sale, you can now select mobile delivery in the listing process. When your tickets sell with this new method, we'll provide you with your buyer's information so you can transfer tickets directly to them via Ticketmaster or your season ticket account.

After completing the transfer, you no longer need to upload a PDF confirmation template. Instead, simply enter the buyer's email address on StubHub.com to let us know you've delivered the tickets.

Additionally, as you may know, some teams, such as the Celtics, Coyotes, Bruins, Sharks and Jazz are using a new type of mobile transfer process for season ticket holders. Rather than entering a recipient's name and email address into your season ticket account to transfer tickets directly to a recipient, you'll now obtain a unique ticket URL for your seats after initiating a mobile transfer. Once you've obtained a URL, the link can be entered directly into the confirmation box (in the same place where the buyer email address would be entered) on StubHub.com to fulfill your sale. Please note, if you need to fulfill an order with multiple URLs, please enter them all in with a comma to separate each URL.

When a ticket URL is entered on StubHub, we'll mark your order as delivered and automatically deliver the URL to your buyer so they can accept the mobile transfer.

We hope these changes will continue to improve your selling experience on StubHub and we appreciate your flexibility as we update the process for mobile tickets. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

My 2018 season Yankees ticket wish list:

1) Yankees still need one mobile app for all tickets to make it easy for buyers putting an end to the difference between season ticket holder tickets and Ticketmaster tickets which is confusing for some buyers/fans.
    2) Yankees ticket exchanges done self service online by Yankees plan holders
    Last edited by YankeeSTH; 10-05-17 at 04:04 PM.

Mets season ticket and plan holders can do future exchanges on-line... However, unused tickets cannot be exchanged on-line.

Addicted Member

1) Yankees still need one mobile app for all tickets to make it easy for buyers putting an end to the difference between season ticket holder tickets and Ticketmaster tickets which is confusing for some buyers/fans.
    Also, when buying on line buy all tickets in one spot and dont separate premium, general and pinstripe passes

Also, when buying on line buy all tickets in one spot and dont separate premium, general and pinstripe passes
    As long as we are wishing ... StubHub Resale listings on the Ticketmaster Map

Forum Regular

As long as we are wishing ... StubHub Resale listings on the Ticketmaster Map
    That actually can be done already.. Just not with the general pop or general pop map they see on TM. Brokers myself included can list and buy NON TM and NON TM verified events on TM now..

So your wish isn't that far out I think well see that soon..

How can I sell tickets I bought at TM with electronic delivery?

Do I enter the barcode in SH once the tickets are delivered to my TM App?

Thanks

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    How can I sell tickets I bought at TM with electronic delivery?

Do I enter the barcode in SH once the tickets are delivered to my TM App?

Thanks
    Yes, you enter the codes in Stubhub. I find that sometimes in the Ticketmaster app the bar codes are available sooner than 48 hrs before the game. You can find by touching the i in the upper right corner

Yes, you enter the codes in Stubhub. I find that sometimes in the Ticketmaster app the bar codes are available sooner than 48 hrs before the game. You can find by touching the i in the upper right corner
    Thanks. Guess I will wait until the barcodes show up in my TM App before listing them on SH

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeprideU2 View Post
    Thanks. Guess I will wait until the barcodes show up in my TM App before listing them on SH
    You can list them now with an in hand date 2 days before game you are listing

It turns out I need to sell my tickets to the Wednesday game due to an unfortunate medical condition. How can I enter my Ticketmaster app codes on Stubhub? My mobile delivery tickets for the ALDS were some sort of QR code rather than an actual barcode with numbers.

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by mastermc54 View Post
    It turns out I need to sell my tickets to the Wednesday game due to an unfortunate medical condition. How can I enter my Ticketmaster app codes on Stubhub? My mobile delivery tickets for the ALDS were some sort of QR code rather than an actual barcode with numbers.
    The barcodes should start to show up in Ticketmaster on Monday at 5 (48 hrs before game time). You can then enter them on Stubhub. You can list the tickets on SH prior to then by listing Monday as your in hand date. If you don't enter the barcodes then SH will deactivate them later n Monday

Forum Regular

The barcodes should start to show up in Ticketmaster on Monday at 5 (48 hrs before game time). You can then enter them on Stubhub. You can list the tickets on SH prior to then by listing Monday as your in hand date. If you don't enter the barcodes then SH will deactivate them later n Monday
    Hmm. I have a single I cannot use for Wednesday night. Jim is correct that SH expired my listing sometime on Monday. However, I cannot repost because barcode is still unavailable. Ticketmaster app throws an error message when I try to access the barcode. Yankee Stadium app throws a message that the ticket is ineligible for sale or transfer. Has anyone else seen this? Is either app operating properly for anyone? Thanks!

Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftysixthst View Post
    Hmm. I have a single I cannot use for Wednesday night. Jim is correct that SH expired my listing sometime on Monday. However, I cannot repost because barcode is still unavailable. Ticketmaster app throws an error message when I try to access the barcode. Yankee Stadium app throws a message that the ticket is ineligible for sale or transfer. Has anyone else seen this? Is either app operating properly for anyone? Thanks!
    Never mind..Both apps work properly now and I was able to repost on SH...

Thread Information