+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 520 521 522 523
Results 13,051 to 13,059 of 13059

Re: The Red Sox Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matt2351 View Post
    May I ask why?
    If he's not injured, he should be able to revert to his norm.
    Hideki Matsui is capable of anything

NYYF MVP

Quote Originally Posted by NerfBall55 View Post
    If he's not injured, he should be able to revert to his norm.
    I think that's a big "if" right now.

May I ask why?
    Why would you? He's had three very good years and then he's having this year. Obviously, he was very good in Japan, too. To think that this is the new normal for Tanaka doesn't make much sense. I suspect that he's nursing some kind of injury. Next year I expect him to be the Tanaka of old.

Brien "The Incident" just-blaze's Avatar

Its sad to think that the division could possibly come down to which manager doesn't ................ up his team the worst.

Ive thought that Sox fans were a bit over reactionary, but after watching that lefty face Perez with the bases loaded......I was wrong.

NYYF MVP

Quote Originally Posted by albo4lyfe View Post
    Why would you? He's had three very good years and then he's having this year. Obviously, he was very good in Japan, too. To think that this is the new normal for Tanaka doesn't make much sense. I suspect that he's nursing some kind of injury. Next year I expect him to be the Tanaka of old.
    So, if this is a function of his existing elbow injury, you think he'll just bounce back for next season?

Calls a tool a tool

Watch these clowns lay down all weekend for the sox. Three runs on 2 walks a double and 2 wild pitches.

So, if this is a function of his existing elbow injury, you think he'll just bounce back for next season?
    Not sure that it's necessarily the elbow. The rest in the off-season will definitely help with whatever injury he's nursing barring he doesn't need surgery. Also, there will be a lot more time to work on things that they can't normally work on in-season.

NYYF MVP

Quote Originally Posted by albo4lyfe View Post
    Not sure that it's necessarily the elbow. The rest in the off-season will definitely help with whatever injury he's nursing barring he doesn't need surgery. Also, there will be a lot more time to work on things that they can't normally work on in-season.
    The big question is health. If this isn't his elbow, it can be fixed, at least in theory.

Boston resorted to Doug foster? They are also 3 outs away from losing 2 of 3 to LA. No one wants this division right now
    Baseball games are not won with a formula

Thread Information