+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 388 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 384 385 386 387 388 LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 9679
    Good to the last drop CoyoteYankee's Avatar

Re: The Video Game Thread

Detroit: Become Human was all kinds of awesome. Probably not for everyone but I loved it. I canít wait to play a couple more times and try different situations and get different endings. I always consider my first run to be the ďrealĒ story where I use my gut instincts and make some mistakes that I regret but canít change (like real life). But then I love to play with a guide to get the best possible outcome and then play again to do things the worst way possible.
    2017 - Better than expected!

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
    Detroit: Become Human was all kinds of awesome. Probably not for everyone but I loved it. I canít wait to play a couple more times and try different situations and get different endings. I always consider my first run to be the ďrealĒ story where I use my gut instincts and make some mistakes that I regret but canít change (like real life). But then I love to play with a guide to get the best possible outcome and then play again to do things the worst way possible.
    In the middle of playing now, enjoying the hell out of it.

Just did manor escape that was crazy and so was Zlatko, didnt trust him as soon as I met him
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADSOX
    We won, stop bitching. Bitches.
    This Administration reminds me of Reservoir Dogs...Evil white guys in suits, few roles for women and Mr. Orange lies through the whole thing.

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

it's on my list of games to pick up this summer when i get off.

Quote Originally Posted by ojo View Post
    I've still hedged on buying this year's MLB the Show, and it dawned on me why I was hesitant. It's just too engrossing.
    also on my list.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

Naughty Dog just doing what Naughty Dog does...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...play-revealed/

NSFW-Language

The attention to detail they achieve is insane.
    This Administration reminds me of Reservoir Dogs...Evil white guys in suits, few roles for women and Mr. Orange lies through the whole thing.

not as far from yankee stadium as i once was

Quote Originally Posted by DrNick View Post
    Naughty Dog just doing what Naughty Dog does...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...play-revealed/

NSFW-Language

The attention to detail they achieve is insane.
    Looks amazing. Itís managed to help me get over the disappointment of Overkillís TWD being a first person shooter (the early trailers made it seem it was third person).

Returning to TLOUP2: the original might be my favourite game of all time so Iím thoroughly looking forward to Part 2. Iíd rather have played as Joel again but I get why this will be about Ellie.
    Bring tea for the Tillerman; Steak for the son; Wine for the woman
    who made the rain come; Seagulls sing your hearts away;
    'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play ...

So, just finished and all sorts of awesome indeed. So many tense moments and tough choices, had me on the edge of my seat constantly.

Yea I got Kara and Alice killed...I was devastated...lol

Just a heads up that the Steam Summer Sale is expected to drop at 1 PM EST today.
    -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Word of the Year is Complicit ojo's Avatar

This looks so bleeping good.

https://youtu.be/Dw_oH5oiUSE

(Why can't you post YouTube videos here the right way?)
    This is not America...No! https://youtu.be/neLXqbR_r0E

Just completed and Platinumed Spiderman...what a fan-freaking-tastic game. Loved the story and loved their villain choices. Highly recommend.

Just completed and Platinumed Spiderman...what a fan-freaking-tastic game. Loved the story and loved their villain choices. Highly recommend.
    It's a fun game. I am really enjoying the fighting variety. It's even better than Batman in that respect.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Ootp🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    Baseball games are not won with a formula. If you can hit, they will find a place for you

This looks so bleeping good.

https://youtu.be/Dw_oH5oiUSE

(Why can't you post YouTube videos here the right way?)

Been having a blast with this so far. Bounty Hunters sure dont seem to like me for some reason

Been having a blast with this so far. Bounty Hunters sure dont seem to like me for some reason
    Iím not sure Iíve had any bounty hunters come after me, though I did get ambushed by a few of the dispersed OíDriscoll boys when I crossed some covered bridge on my way to see some old lover or something like that.

I need to raise some fast cash to clear my um good name before I show my face in Strawberry again.

Iím not sure Iíve had any bounty hunters come after me, though I did get ambushed by a few of the dispersed OíDriscoll boys when I crossed some covered bridge on my way to see some old lover or something like that.

I need to raise some fast cash to clear my um good name before I show my face in Strawberry again.

Not me...but something similar has

https://i.imgur.com/tsMHa1q.gif

Not me...but something similar has

https://i.imgur.com/tsMHa1q.gif
    Holy crap

That reminds me...I took a turn on one of those open dirt paths on my Ardennes horse (heís freakin huge) and I accidentally plowed into some poor NPC, who was thrown from his horse and killed. His horse also fell, but got back up. My horse required some patting & reassuring, but was otherwise fine.

So I looted his body and carried him off the road and tossed him into a bush and rode onward.

Holy crap

That reminds me...I took a turn on one of those open dirt paths on my Ardennes horse (he’s freakin huge) and I accidentally plowed into some poor NPC, who was thrown from his horse and killed. His horse also fell, but got back up. My horse required some patting & reassuring, but was otherwise fine.

So I looted his body and carried him off the road and tossed him into a bush and rode onward.

I was talking to the trapper trying to sell some pelts and I accidentally hit R2 and shot him in the chest. He didnt die, but now he seems to permanently have this hole in his chest that is quite visible when I talk to him

I was talking to the trapper trying to sell some pelts and I accidentally hit R2 and shot him in the chest. He didnt die, but now he seems to permanently have this hole in his chest that is quite visible when I talk to him
    Wow. That'll probably get patched soon enough. Maybe just have the trader stand close for an in-game week or so and then just have a new NPC appear?

I was away last weekend and I'm going away this weekend so I can't play RDRII until next weekend. This is killing me!!!

RDR2 is aesthetically pleasing

y5eysaacsgv11.jpg

Was playing yesterday and there was a lightning storm in game that was just spectacular...wish I had captured it.

Holy crap

That reminds me...I took a turn on one of those open dirt paths on my Ardennes horse (he’s freakin huge) and I accidentally plowed into some poor NPC, who was thrown from his horse and killed. His horse also fell, but got back up. My horse required some patting & reassuring, but was otherwise fine.

I saw a guy who just fell off his horse and died without me even bumping into him. Such a great game. I'm finding hunting a bit of a PITA, though, especially trying to get perfect pelts. The controls also feel especially sluggish at first, but you get used to them, and they're pretty standard Rockstar.
    -Kevin

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    I saw a guy who just fell off his horse and died without me even bumping into him. Such a great game. I'm finding hunting a bit of a PITA, though, especially trying to get perfect pelts. The controls also feel especially sluggish at first, but you get used to them, and they're pretty standard Rockstar.
    Assuming you're using binoculars to observe the prey, once you've got him in your sights, you press R1 (PS4) to pull up additional info on the beast. If it's 3 stars, it can produce a perfect pelt. Then you have to use the weapon that the Compendium tells you to use on that particular animal.

I'd imagine though the trick will be to dip your arrows in some type of crafted poison to supersede any specialized weapon based on animal weight class.

Assuming you're using binoculars to observe the prey, once you've got him in your sights, you press R1 (PS4) to pull up additional info on the beast. If it's 3 stars, it can produce a perfect pelt. Then you have to use the weapon that the Compendium tells you to use on that particular animal.

I'd imagine though the trick will be to dip your arrows in some type of crafted poison to supersede any specialized weapon based on animal weight class.
    DOH. I've been able to bring up the additional info, but only by getting close enough, which is very hard. I haven't been using the binoculars. I also didn't know about the Compendium giving tips. Does it matter where you hit them (for purposes of pelt quality)?
    -Kevin

RIP, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriambi View Post
    DOH. I've been able to bring up the additional info, but only by getting close enough, which is very hard. I haven't been using the binoculars. I also didn't know about the Compendium giving tips. Does it matter where you hit them (for purposes of pelt quality)?
    I mean, I probably have as many (or less) kills as you do. I've been trying for the neck. Varmint rifles for anything smaller than a deer though if you're running low on arrows.

I'm probably going to have to take my wife out to dinner this weekend.

This game...you can not let down your guard for 1 second. I stumbled upon a small camp of O'Driscolls. Riled them up, rode a bit away and than picked them off with my scoped rifle. Rode back into the camp and looted it. Decided to use their campfire to craft some ammo and cook some game I had killed earlier when a group of about 6 bounty hunters rolled up on my as I was cooking. Caught me off guard and kilt me

Have put quite alot of time so far into the game and still only in chapter 2. I keep getting distracted with hunting and all the weird/hysterical encounters out in the world. Have bagged 2 legendary animals. Tried for like 90 mins to get the legendary Elk, but got ran off 3 times by bounty hunters. The last time they had 2 bloodhounds with them...I had to ride through a river to get them off my ass. It was like something out of the movie Young Guns

This game...you can not let down your guard for 1 second. I stumbled upon a small camp of O'Driscolls. Riled them up, rode a bit away and than picked them off with my scoped rifle. Rode back into the camp and looted it. Decided to use their campfire to craft some ammo and cook some game I had killed earlier when a group of about 6 bounty hunters rolled up on my as I was cooking. Caught me off guard and kilt me

Have put quite alot of time so far into the game and still only in chapter 2. I keep getting distracted with hunting and all the weird/hysterical encounters out in the world. Have bagged 2 legendary animals. Tried for like 90 mins to get the legendary Elk, but got ran off 3 times by bounty hunters. The last time they had 2 bloodhounds with them...I had to ride through a river to get them off my ass. It was like something out of the movie Young Guns
    Clear that bounty!

There's a gold bar to be had in the Sheriff's Office of the burned out settlement to the west of the camp (in ch2), and to the east of the Dakota River. Go pick that up and cash it in at the Fence in Emerald Ranch.

Note: there's several gold bars to be had throughout the map, but that one is available to you in ch2.

Thread Information