PDA

View Full Version : --BIG STEIN'S Inner Circle--

George Steinbrenner
12-01-05, 11:36 PM
Just to let you loyal fans know whats going on with the greatest franchise in sports:

The Yankees held a lengthy internal conference call, with team president Randy Levine and general manager Brian Cashman in New York and Florida-based officials participating from Tampa. The Florida group was believed to have included owner George Steinbrenner along with top aides Mark Newman, Billy Connors, Damon Oppenheimer and Bill Emslie. STICK MICHAEL WAS SEEN WITH HIS EAR PRESSED AGAINST THE CONFERENCE ROOM DOOR THROUGHOUT THE DAY. :eek:

"BIG" GEORGE STEINBRENNER /The Associated Press contributed to this report.

#27 is on the way

StatenIslandYankee
12-01-05, 11:49 PM
wtf why is Stick not in on this?

Kulish29
12-02-05, 12:21 AM
wtf why is Stick not in on this?

Because it's a figment of this posters imagination.

:-padlock-

yanksphan
12-02-05, 12:22 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051202/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_yankees_farnsworth;_ylt=ArH.XppmgcoTeu3FJKKOe.M_z7QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--

That's the link to the above story - SANS the part about Stick.

StatenIslandYankee

I don't remember reading this in the paper :(

sullim4

Bzzt...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=%22Randy+Levine+and+general+manager+Brian+Cashman+in+New+York%22&btnG=Search+News

27IsNext
12-02-05, 12:47 AM
Just to let you loyal fans know whats going on with the greatest franchise in sports:

The Yankees held a lengthy internal conference call, with team president Randy Levine and general manager Brian Cashman in New York and Florida-based officials participating from Tampa. The Florida group was believed to have included owner George Steinbrenner along with top aides Mark Newman, Billy Connors, Damon Oppenheimer and Bill Emslie. STICK MICHAEL WAS SEEN WITH HIS EAR PRESSED AGAINST THE CONFERENCE ROOM DOOR THROUGHOUT THE DAY. :eek:

"BIG" GEORGE STEINBRENNER /The Associated Press contributed to this report.

#27 is on the way

I need some money for college. You're usually generous...

Kulish29
12-02-05, 01:02 AM
Bzzt...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=%22Randy+Levine+and+general+manager+Brian+Cashman+in+New+York%22&btnG=Search+News

Ok, so I was part wrong.

Kulish29
12-02-05, 01:04 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051202/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_yankees_farnsworth;_ylt=ArH.XppmgcoTeu3FJKKOe.M_z7QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--

That's the link to the above story - SANS the part about Stick.

Thanks yanksphan. If the original poster had posted a link, I probably wouldnt have been skeptical.

George Steinbrenner
12-02-05, 01:05 AM
I need some money for college. You're usually generous...

i like your name so ill open up the ol wallet... actually forget that youre fired

honestly im not too concerned about Stick not being there. Cashman is taking charge at these meetings and Im sure he stays in touch with "Slick Stick". See we all have nicknames. Im "Big George", "Big Stein" or "The Boss". Cashman is simply "CA$H Man". Torre is "Joey Four Rings"( I LOVE THAT!). Damon Oppenheimer aka "Opie". Levine is just our bs businessman. I dont really pay attention to those other fools, those are just my yesmen who always agree with me. Since Womack got here Im being meaner to them. I fire/rehire them a few times a day.

Yuppppp... Big George is layin low. here just keepin this ship afloat.....gotta steer her to 27 before I croak or get Alzheimers.

yanksphan
12-02-05, 01:16 AM
i like your name so ill open up the ol wallet... actually forget that youre fired

honestly im not too concerned about Stick not being there. Cashman is taking charge at these meetings and Im sure he stays in touch with "Slick Stick". See we all have nicknames. Im "Big George", "Big Stein" or "The Boss". Cashman is simply "CA$H Man". Torre is "Joey Four Rings"( I LOVE THAT!). Damon Oppenheimer aka "Opie". Levine is just our bs businessman. I dont really pay attention to those other fools, those are just my yesmen who always agree with me. Since Womack got here Im being meaner to them. I fire/rehire them a few times a day.

Yuppppp... Big George is layin low. here just keepin this ship afloat.....gotta steer her to 27 before I croak or get Alzheimers.

Uh...yeah....wow.

George Steinbrenner
12-02-05, 01:36 AM
Ok, so I was part wrong.

no you were 100% wrong. it clearly said george steinbrenner & the AP were the source and my info is factual.

mbn007
12-02-05, 06:14 AM
Don't see the point of this thread., except to spread some nonsense.

Evil Empire
12-02-05, 06:35 AM
Is this like the circles of hell?

BeantownYankee
12-02-05, 06:57 AM
the key phrase is "Believed to be" in the article. That translates into I don't know who was on that call so let me throw some names out. I wouldn't read anything into it.

ring403
12-02-05, 07:03 AM
Making up "facts" and attributing them to a legitimate news source is not appreciated.