PDA

View Full Version : Go Sixers!

#1PaFan
05-16-01, 07:31 PM
Man, the Sixers came out on fire. Right now, they're up 21-8. Keep it going!

#1PaFan
05-16-01, 08:55 PM
Is anybody watching this? Iverson has 42 points and there's still three minutes to go in the third quarter.

#1PaFan
05-16-01, 09:42 PM
Good job, Sixers. 121-88 Iverson with 52 points and 8 treys. One more win to get to the East Finals.

Man, 121 points--it looked like the old days. ;)

Jim F.
05-16-01, 09:44 PM
Wow, a good old fashioned ass whoppin. My dad should be happy about this one! :D

-jim

Ansky39
05-17-01, 08:12 AM
iverson is the man... always has been... i'm glad he's finally getting his due... even when jordan was still playin' i said this kid iverson is the best in the game... the only person that can stop him is him... i hope they kick toronto's ass tomorrow... carter is the biggest wuss on the planet... what's with his moms doin interviews every night... "my poor son got hit on the head by that big brute mutumbo and now his head hurts" or better yet vince whining after the game, "it hurts, it hurts alot..." whatta wuss...

i dunno if they win tomorrow if they can get past the hornets or the bucks... they both have real balanced teams... i got money on the horntes right now against the bucks, but in the conference finals, i dunno who to root for... if it's againts the bucks i'll pull for sixers, but if it's the hornets, i dunno...

Slippery Elm
05-17-01, 07:35 PM
Iverson is immensely talented - and precisely the type of person who totally turns me off to the NBA. But coach Larry Brown is a good guy.

Whoever wins Lakers-Spurs goes all the way easily.

#1PaFan
05-17-01, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Slippery Elm
Iverson is immensely talented - and precisely the type of person who totally turns me off to the NBA. But coach Larry Brown is a good guy.

Whoever wins Lakers-Spurs goes all the way easily.

I am a Sixer fan and I agree with you, Elm.

Iverson just may be the best talent in the NBA but I doubt that I'd let that hateful creep get near my grandson.

Also, the two teams left in the West seem too strong. I hope that I'm wrong. It sure wouldn't be the first time.

Ansky39
05-17-01, 09:12 PM
no offense but uh, larry brown is not in the playoffs w/out iverson...

i don't judge morals... i like him cause i like basketball, and he's the best.

larry brown is highly touted... but he's never won an nba championship... he said jalen rose wasn't nba material and buried him on the bench... he's a control freak....

a great coach gets the most out of what he's got... they don't go to war w/ them... they don't leave the team for "personal" breaks... they harness their talent...

and the bottom line is, they need talent... iverson is talent.