PDA

View Full Version : yet another mutts update

yanksgirl24
05-01-00, 10:53 AM
this one's for you anksy! :p

the mutts went on an offensive tear this weekend when they took 2 outta 3 from the colorado rockies. they won sunday 14-11 (looks like the jets vs the broncos). they batted .420 (50 for 119), scored 32 runs, and had 16 extra base hits. Alfonzo raised his batting average from .276 to .248 by going 10 for 18. todd zeile had his first homer as at mutt and raised his average to .302. al leiter got the win yesterday. so the mutts are 16-10 on the season and 3 behind the braves and a 1/2 game up on the expos!

Ansky39
05-01-00, 11:24 AM
and the day was going oh so well... :rolleyes:

the nl east reminds me of a joke i heard here at my gig...

the nl east is like a tree of monkeys...

the monkeys at the top, (yup the chopheads and mutts) look down and smile...

the monkeys below, look up and see nothing but a__holes...

i HATE the mutts and chopheads!!!

you guys got all those runs feastin on the thin air out there...

go expos!!! now we're headin' to colorado after takin 2 of 3 from the giants... hmmm, whattaya get when you mix the super slugging phenom, vlad w/ rocky mountain air ;)

watchout for the fireworks...

& the lowly mutts go to sanfran... hmmm.... barry bonds smacking dingers at an eye popping rate of 1 every 8abs, jeff kent getting a rbi in every 4abs...

should be interesting... go giants ;)

yanksgirl24
05-01-00, 11:31 AM
ansky, i think i keep on doing these reports because i know i'm torturing you in some way! i hope the expos can take advantage of the mile high air, much like the mutts did!