PDA

View Full Version : Trade: The Corporation and Jacked up Eye Black

chanman7483
07-13-05, 03:40 PM
The Corporation continued rebuilding for next year by trading Albert Pujols and his 47 dollar salary to JUEB23 for Gary Sheffield and promisoning young fireballer Scott Olsen.

Outlook- The moves of today have netted young and enormously talented players such as the aforementioned robinson cano, bj upton, and now ScottOlsen. In the process, The corporation was able to obtain the services of Aaron Hill, of the Toronto Blue jays. The future is bright for The Corporation, as the young guns join the likes of Vic Martinez, Paul Konerko, Nick Swisher, and Top Texas pitching prospect Thomas Diamond. '

JUEB23's outlook is positive as well,because well, he now has pujols.

boo_427
07-14-05, 07:38 AM
After seeing their hated rival make a move to try and put them over the top, the FO at JackedUp decided to move their sentimental favorite and a very promising young lefty in an attempt to stymie their rival.

The Corporation definitely has the early jump on a great foundation for next year!

Hitman23
07-14-05, 08:16 AM
Would have been nice to have let everyone know these heavy hitters were available!!! Man.....

All the work I did is for nothing now. :enraged:

Snatch Catch
07-14-05, 08:26 AM
Prince is crying at his locker.

I told him I would bench his ass next year if he didn't shut the f*ck up.

Hitman23
07-14-05, 08:30 AM
Prince is crying at his locker.

I told him I would bench his ass next year if he didn't shut the f*ck up.Just kick him in the nuts, it's what I had to do... the little pussy.

The stronger teams got stronger. ugh....

boo_427
07-14-05, 08:41 AM
Just kick him in the nuts, it's what I had to do... the little pussy.

The stronger teams got stronger. ugh....

I had no choice! Getting rid of Sheffield was easy, it was getting rid of Olsen that was difficult.

Hitman23
07-14-05, 08:44 AM
I had no choice! Getting rid of Sheffield was easy, it was getting rid of Olsen that was difficult.I don't blame you, you got Pujols. It sucks but I'd do it too if I were you.

chanman7483
07-14-05, 09:12 AM
Would have been nice to have let everyone know these heavy hitters were available!!! Man.....

All the work I did is for nothing now. :enraged:

I put them on the block my friend

Hitman23
07-14-05, 09:29 AM
I put them on the block my friendI don't pay attention to that. It changes all the time.

If I were you I'd post a big guy like Pujols just so you can get as much as you can. Looks like you did anyway, but still. :cool:

chanman7483
07-14-05, 10:17 AM
I don't pay attention to that. It changes all the time.

If I were you I'd post a big guy like Pujols just so you can get as much as you can. Looks like you did anyway, but still. :cool:

I've got a big guy named Billy Wagner on the block

He can be had for an outfielder.