PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss fined 10K for "Moon"

BroadwayBomber55
01-13-05, 11:32 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320660

Pay up, Randy.

RhodyYanksFan
01-13-05, 11:48 AM
Why does Randy Moss get picked on so much? Everyone would laugh if Ownes did the same thing. I think T.O. making fun of Ray Lewis' murder conspiracy trial is worse then what Randy did on Lambeau.

twentyquestions
01-13-05, 12:09 PM
I thought that one good thing could have come from this episode: The removal of Joe Buck from the Booth. If that happened, Moss would become my favorite player of all time.

Unfortunately, FOX stands by its man.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1965529

PinstripePride
01-13-05, 03:40 PM
Why does Randy Moss get picked on so much? Everyone would laugh if Ownes did the same thing. I think T.O. making fun of Ray Lewis' murder conspiracy trial is worse then what Randy did on Lambeau.

Agreed. IMO, there's a slight overreaction here, and I'm not a fan of showboating arrogant wideouts and their antics.

stevethesoxfan
01-13-05, 04:27 PM
Agreed. IMO, there's a slight overreaction here, and I'm not a fan of showboating arrogant wideouts and their antics.

I agree with the fine though. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, otherwise they will just get braver and more outrageous.

cubswin
01-13-05, 04:48 PM
I didn't know you can get fined for pretending to do things... Will we now have penalties for pretending, also?

PinstripePride
01-14-05, 12:16 AM
Did anyone hear his comments on the fine tonight? Holy sh!t...:lol:

He said something to the effect of:

"10 gs? That ain't nothin to me, homey. 10 grand...Next time I might shake my dick."

dabomb2045
01-14-05, 12:30 AM
this is whats wrong with this country....people are so damn uptight....and overreact to everything

sports is suppose to be FUN....and watching it is suppose to be entertaining....I dont think Moss did anything wrong....and I dont care if Joe Horn picks up a cellphone after a TD....or Owens autographs a ball after a TD....its A GAME!! its suppose to be fun and people should be able to enjoy it

lets be uptight and overreact to things that are actually important.....not sports

yankees27
01-14-05, 12:44 AM
ITA that this is being over-reacted too. It's not like he actually did moon someone!

twentyquestions
01-14-05, 01:33 AM
Did anyone hear his comments on the fine tonight? Holy sh!t...:lol:

He said something to the effect of:

"10 gs? That ain't nothin to me, homey. 10 grand...Next time I might shake my dick."

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/news/story?id=1966180

Thrillhouse
01-14-05, 02:40 AM
Two words for Moss. Ego Check. They should suspend him from the game at Philly. Send a message to not only him, but the rest of NFL's hot heads.

5OClockLighting
01-14-05, 03:15 AM
Two words for Moss. Ego Check. They should suspend him from the game at Philly. Send a message to not only him, but the rest of NFL's hot heads.
And kill the TV ratings, um no it's a business nothing more nothing less, 10 grand is enough. Right now with Moss being a grade A a--hole has gotten this team on a role because the media is concentrating on him allowing his teammates better prepare for the game. I think Spaceman Lee said it best.
"The more self-centered and egotistical a guy is, the better ballplayer he's going to be. You take a team with twenty-five a--holes and I'll show you a pennant. I'll show you the New York Yankees."

Hitman
01-14-05, 07:52 AM

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

Maybe this something I should just keep to myself but, in all honesty, if this guy had a career ending injury I wouldn't care at all.

RhodyYanksFan
01-14-05, 08:30 AM

As you can see on my above post, I didn't mind what he did, but I don't like how he has no respect for the league or referees. Kids look up to this guy and if he acts like this, how will kids react?

Yanksagain
01-14-05, 08:47 AM
I'm not surprised by Moss' comments. He's a total thug. I have no respect for that guy.