PDA

View Full Version : is there a way i can write articles for this site?

costanza35
09-28-04, 11:05 AM
i am a senior at springfield college and in the sports journalism major. I worked with a semi-pro baseball team all summer and have narrowed my focus to covering baseball. I was wondering how i would go about contributing articles to this site, if possible? if somebody could let me know in this thread or email me at nyscpride@yahoo.com, i would appreciate it. thanks.

Jim F.
09-28-04, 11:17 AM
Shoot me some writing samples... jim at nyyfans.com.

RhodeyYankee2638
09-28-04, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Jim F.
Shoot me some writing samples... jim at nyyfans.com.

awesome, I've been wondering that myself for a while

Jim F.
09-29-04, 10:05 AM
I am always looking for more people to write for the site; specifically when it comes to writing up news stories. ESPECIALLY during the offseason when there's free agent signings and trades and whatnot. We've got lots of game commentary, but once the season ends there won't be any more of that.

If anyone is interested in writing up current events for the site, I would love to hear from you.

-jim

NYYFAN
10-01-04, 09:55 PM
Any thoughts about doing a forum user autobiography? We could develop a questioner that can then be turned into an article. I bet people would love to know more about the users here and their back-round, life, family and Yankee connection etc...