PDA

View Full Version : WTG G-men

yankeesrule2000
09-26-04, 03:20 PM
27-10 win....over cleveland...

2-1 on the year...Let's Beat Greenbay!

yankeesfaninaz
09-26-04, 04:16 PM
yes great game today. now they don't come back home until October 24. Lets beat the Packers and show that Warner is better than Favre.

JeffWeaverFan
09-26-04, 06:15 PM
I didn't see the game but the score is impressive. How did Warner look?

#1PaFan
09-26-04, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by yankeesrule2000
27-10 win....over cleveland...

2-1 on the year...Let's Beat Greenbay!

$20!

Congrats to the Jersey Giants. My Pack is in a funk but we ain't starting out 1-3!

:smokin:

DaBoys4LifeNYY35
09-26-04, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by yankeesfaninaz
show that Warner is better than Favre.

I hate them both passionately, though Favre more than Warner... but even I can admit that this is utterly laughable.

I mean... honestly.

#1PaFan
09-26-04, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DaBoys4LifeNYY35

I hate them both passionately, though Favre more than Warner... but even I can admit that this is utterly laughable.

I mean... honestly.

Here's to ya, Cowboy Fan!!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Warner couldn't even carry Brett's jockstrap, even though he may dream about that at night. :lol:

yankeesfaninaz
09-26-04, 11:16 PM
I know what I said was pretty lame but so be it. Im a female you know :D ;)

Luvtino
09-26-04, 11:19 PM
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

NYYFAN
09-26-04, 11:26 PM
As a Raider fan, I'd like to thank the Giants for Collins...

DaBoys4LifeNYY35
09-26-04, 11:27 PM

So am I. ;) :gulp:

#1PaFan
09-27-04, 12:22 AM

You're a Female I know? Wow! Your name is Tracy? Hmmmm..... I'm sorry, I'm trying to remember......

Did we meet in Cancun? If you are THAT Tracy, I'm sorry I never got back to you, but I lost your number. I didn't lie! THAT was one of the BEST several nights of my life!!!!! Honest!!!! :gulp:

If you're the Tracy I met in Barbados, I'm sorry!

(By the way, if Windra the Tenth reads this, she's gonna rip you a new one!!! Just 'cause you're a female gives you no right to post "lame" stuff!!!)

:)

:smokin: :gulp:

YankeeClemens22
09-27-04, 10:31 AM

I mean... honestly.

How can you hate Favre? I mean, I can understand not liking the team, but he's such a great player... playing through everying, and always giving it his best.

I'm a giants fan, but I gotta respect the guy for one of the best careers in NFL history.

#1PaFan
09-27-04, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by YankeeClemens22

How can you hate Favre? I mean, I can understand not liking the team, but he's such a great player... playing through everying, and always giving it his best.

I'm a giants fan, but I gotta respect the guy for one of the best careers in NFL history.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

If you retract the "I can understand not liking the team" crap, you're in my Will. (You're now elligible to inherit over 2.75 hundred dollars)

GO PACK GO!!! :gulp:

DaBoys4LifeNYY35
09-27-04, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by YankeeClemens22

I didn't say I don't respect him--after all, he's not a 'Skin is he?

I have many, many valid reasons for hating him, which my bf has gradually come to accept and understand. Then again, this is sports, so I could hate him just for the heck of it and not owe explanations, (which is indeed another aspect to it), right? I never liked Marino either.

YankeeClemens22
09-27-04, 02:48 PM

I didn't say I don't respect him--after all, he's not a 'Skin is he?

I have many, many valid reasons for hating him, which my bf has gradually come to accept and understand. Then again, this is sports, so I could hate him just for the heck of it and not owe explanations, (which is indeed another aspect to it), right? I never liked Marino either.

Well, sure, I guess you don't NEED a reason.

Speaking of skins... being a Giants fan in DC, I hope you spank them good tonight. :)

Giants may not be going anywhere, but it would give me great pleasure to be ahead of the Redskins in the standings.

#1PaFan
09-27-04, 02:52 PM
I'm just hoping that the Crackboy Defense can contain Portis but allow Coles to catch pass after pass after pass. ;)