PDA

View Full Version : Today Is A Good Day To Update Your Ignore List ;)

stevethesoxfan
07-24-04, 08:13 PM
Given all of the high emotion today, it is obvious that many of us are frustrated/ annoyed in our postings with others.

I just discovered the Ignore List last month on the "user cp" and I've got to admit it has come in handy today! :lol:

So rather than being all nasty with a poster that you disagree with, lower your blood pressure by putting them on your Ignore List. I've got to tell you, it has helped me today as I am able to read all of the sensible (albeit partisan) posts from Sox and Yanks fans here while being unable to see the posts from the knuckleheads that used to set me off.

Re: The Brawl. Hopefully nothing else happens tomorrow and it is a good game. I have a funny feeling we are headed for another nail-biting, ulcer-inducing, fiercely contested ALCS. Good lord I can't take any more of this tension. Can't we just play the Twins and the Royals instead of each other so that we can all avoid having strokes? :eek:

RhodeyYankee2638
07-24-04, 08:16 PM
This is in the wrong forum. You may now pleasentaly add me to your ignore list :cool:

BroadwayBomber55
07-24-04, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by stevethesoxfan
Given all of the high emotion today, it is obvious that many of us are frustrated/ annoyed in our postings with others.

I just discovered the Ignore List last month on the "user cp" and I've got to admit it has come in handy today! :lol:

So rather than being all nasty with a poster that you disagree with, lower your blood pressure by putting them on your Ignore List. I've got to tell you, it has helped me today as I am able to read all of the sensible (albeit partisan) posts from Sox and Yanks fans here while being unable to see the posts from the knuckleheads that used to set me off.

Re: The Brawl. Hopefully nothing else happens tomorrow and it is a good game. I have a funny feeling we are headed for another nail-biting, ulcer-inducing, fiercely contested ALCS. Good lord I can't take any more of this tension. Can't we just play the Twins and the Royals instead of each other so that we can all avoid having strokes? :eek:

As Rodney King once said: "Can't we all just get along?!"

stevethesoxfan
07-24-04, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by RhodeyYankee2638
This is in the wrong forum. You may now pleasentaly add me to your ignore list :cool:

:lol: No, you have to be a lot nastier than that. I don't mind someone disagreeing with me. That's just called "debate". Nothing wrong with that.

And though the mods may disagree, this is probably the correct forum as this is where the arguments usually take place.:eek:

RhodeyYankee2638
07-24-04, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by stevethesoxfan

And though the mods may disagree, this is probably the correct forum as this is where the arguments usually take place.:eek:

LOL i was just playin around. Bless the mod's for all the guff they put up with, especially after days like today

StaceyRosie
07-24-04, 08:36 PM
Read my signature....

stevethesoxfan
07-24-04, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by StaceyRosie
Read my signature....

I can't...you're on my ignore list!!! :lol:

Just kidding Stacey, obviously! I never noticed that before. I'm only up to 5, but I know there are 2 or 3 others here somewhere whose names I've forgotten. I'm sure they'll greet me soon enough :p

JDPNYY
07-24-04, 09:22 PM
What's going on in this Thread?

All I see are 6 blank Posts??

;) :D

stevethesoxfan
07-24-04, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by JDPNYY
What's going on in this Thread?

All I see are 6 blank Posts??

;) :D

:lol: :P

YankeePride1967
07-24-04, 10:34 PM
Is there a way to ignore yourself?

Jersey Yankee
07-25-04, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by StaceyRosie
Read my signature.... Read my lips ... OK, OK, so I lied about that one!!! :gulp::O

Still, is there a way to "Ignore" all beantowners? They seem to multiply like rabbits over here.

Jersey Yankee
07-25-04, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by BroadwayBomber55
As Rodney King once said: "Can't we all just get along?!" King met the wrong LA cops *ONCE*. We have to meet them 19x/year. 26x last year.