PDA

View Full Version : Who's laughing at my new name?

ClayBelle
03-25-01, 03:21 AM
After a week of coercion tactics by this sites developer, I have come aboard and registered. Those of you who know me, know me better as "Deeber" on other boards. You can also call me Dee, or *D*, but don't call me a Yankee fan. For those who don't me, I am a kindler, gentler sort of Red Sox fan. Most importantly, I am a baseball fan and how I came to frequent Yankee boards is explained by my screen name, the only Yankee I'll ever love. And no, I am not from the South, but I am 30 minutes south of the hallowed halls in Cooperstown. I look forward to interacting with all of you, familiar names and new.

Yankee Mike
03-25-01, 10:23 AM
Deeber! Welcome to BB.com. I witnessed Jim's tactics first hand, and was shocked and horrified. But now that I see they worked, I might just take a few notes for future message board recruiting!

Welcome home... it's good to see you made it home safe!

patrick.o
03-25-01, 12:00 PM
I hear those ClayBelles jinglin', ring ting tingling too...

And here I had been instructed by northern that there is no such thing as a kindler, gentler Red Sox fan! I knew he was wrong!

Welcome aboard, ClayBelle :)

#1Coneyfan
03-25-01, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ClayBelle
I am a kindler, gentler sort of Red Sox fan.

My heartfelt sympathies for what you've endured the past 80+ years.

Nice to have you here.

Jim F.
03-25-01, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Yankee Mike
I witnessed Jim's tactics first hand, and was shocked and horrified.

:scared:

Glad you finally stopped by Deebs! ;)

-jim

allybear
03-25-01, 05:51 PM
Hi Dee!! I figured calling you "little Miss Unregistered" might get you, but I wasn't sure!

Nice to see you here and I love your new name!

Keep smiling...:)

mish1019
03-26-01, 10:03 PM
Hey Dee!! good to see you on board - here is the official "welcome" :)

i love the claybelle name - but you'll always be deeber to me :)
don't feel bad. Remember Yankeedoodle? she's changed her name at least three times since then, but I just can't ever think of her as anything other than "YD"

anyway - good to see you here

penguin4
03-26-01, 10:12 PM
:lol::lol::lol:
Don't worry, Dee, I'm just laughing for other reasons, because I always refer to Bellinger as "ClayBel", myself...

Surprised you weren't registered here already!

Superunknown
03-26-01, 10:24 PM
I had a feeling it might be you when I saw the name! Hi! Welcome to our playground! :D It's good to have you here.

ZYANK
03-27-01, 04:07 PM
Welcome aboard!

YankFan36
03-28-01, 01:45 PM
I just adore the new screen name, Dee... :)

Glad to see you made it... when I saw your posts I was all excited that you're here, but since I don't come into this particular forum all that often, I missed directly welcoming you until now. So, welcome!

--Britt
(YF "has Jim changed the captions on the pics yet?" 36)

oneontafan
03-28-01, 05:24 PM
Glad you made it Deeber! We need some more Clay fans on this forum. Now that Hill is gone, Bell's spot on the roster is more secure. Hopefully Denbo will help him get more consistant with the bat and he can show the neysayers what a great ball player he really is.

JeanC
04-05-01, 06:46 PM
DEEEEEEEBER!!!! :D

Hi there lady! How ya doing?!

Your boy Clay is doing great!

Saw him interviewed the other day on Fox5 (think I told you that already)!

IM SOOOOO GLAD that Jim Coersued you over here!

BTW Welcome Dee! Now with You & Kim here its like ol home week!

This is a Fun site too!

Ok Ill be talking to you soon I know I will now as you are in the same hangouts that I am in on the net!

:)

Jean "YankeeJean" C

Jen!!!
04-09-01, 08:03 AM
Hiya ClayBelle...the name does sound a bit Southern, I do declare! :)