PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox on NESN

RhodyYanksFan
03-08-04, 01:46 PM
While watching the first game of spring training in NESN with my roommate, the network had to cut away from the main camera view because fans had a "rather large sign displaying their feelings for another team" behind home plate. Now, they never said what team or what sign, but one can bet it was a yankees suck sign. And then the fans here wonder why we bad mouth other sox fans (NDBoston). Here we are in the first spring training game, everyday guys playing 2 innings against Northeastern University and some jerks feel that they need to remind everyone that the Yankees suck. I'm sure that intimidated the Northeastern guys much more then Curt Schilling on the mound. Some people are rediculous.

At least NESN had the good decency to not show it on tv.

YankyDave
03-08-04, 01:49 PM
No Rhody, they never say that. It is all in our imagination and we are equally obsessed with them. Either that or it's Dan Shaughnessy's fault. :finger1: (thats for them not you)

SuperMario66
03-08-04, 01:51 PM
There is nothing wrong with Sox fans shouting "Yankees Suck" or having signs that say it for that matter. That is simply there response for "1918." I don't take any offense to it.

NDBoston
03-08-04, 01:53 PM
Do we have to get into this idiotic argument again?

Ca-ching!
03-08-04, 02:22 PM
yet another prime example of how yankee$ fans are obsessed with the Sox...

SuperMario66
03-08-04, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Ca-ching!

Huh?

smr15
03-08-04, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ca-ching!

Hey, Ca-ching... I'd advise you to lose the '$' when you type out Yankees.
It's in no way welcome in these discussions.

Do you often go to other people's homes and then piss all over them?

smr15
03-08-04, 02:27 PM
And I'll go on record here to say , again, that I find your choice of screen name at a nyy fan site to be insulting.

But that was the point, wasn't it?