PDA

View Full Version : Sports Radio Online

NYDynasty
02-24-04, 03:09 PM
I am hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I know many yankee and other sports fans post here and many are from out of the NY area in other states. I reside in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area NV/CA Border. I would like to tune in to local NY sports radio broadcasts through my computer. NY Yankee/ Ny Jets/ Mets/ Giants Knicks talk which I don't get out here. I don't know what the local NY stations are back in NY/NJ as I haven't been back in a while. I am doing a search online. ANYONE have any info that might help me out? Anyone else listen to NY radio broadcasts through their PC? Sometimes radio stations have a website and you can tune in from right there. Any info greatly appreciated.....Thanks in advance

NYDYNASTY

NYDynasty
02-24-04, 03:16 PM
If someone could tell me what are good sports radio stations coming out of NY/NJ I could then check to see if they have websites where they might have a PC radio feed.

NYDYNASTY

GimeMoMuny
02-24-04, 03:27 PM
WFAN 660 AM... www.WFAN.com
Also can catch Mike and the Mad Dog show on the Yes Network..

Yankee Bulldawg
02-24-04, 03:33 PM
you can only download audio clips, you actually cant listen to WFAN online live if you live outside of NY/NJ. i to live out of state, i reside in Cincy and cant listen to WFAN which is a real bummer.

NYDynasty
02-24-04, 03:37 PM
Yeah that is half the reason I am asking this question. The one radio station back east that I know of is WFAN and I can't get it online through their website....Why they do this I don't know/

Are there any others worth listening to?

NYDYNASTY

NYDynasty
02-24-04, 03:40 PM
Well I guess we're are in the same boat. If you learn anything find a station online let me know....

NYDYNASTY

Yankee Bulldawg
02-24-04, 03:51 PM
if i find anything i'll defenitley let you know

Seth
03-02-04, 09:16 AM
All I can add to this is that I e-mailed a question to why WFAN doesn't broadcast on the internet live. They e-mailed me back and basically said that because of Infinity Broadcast company policy, WFAN cannot simulcast its shows via the internet. I hope that in some way has been helpful.