PDA

View Full Version : New XFL commercials...

Jim F.
03-08-01, 08:37 PM
It features a scantily clad XFL Chearleader who says:

"Most of you tuned in to see the debut of the XFL. Unfortunatly, most of you never tuned in again"

At least they realize that they are completely tanking! :lol:

-jim

Superunknown
03-08-01, 08:43 PM
Regarding the XFL, I think George Will said it best:

Comedian Robin Williams says cocaine is God's way of telling users that they have too much money. The XFL is God's way of telling America that it has too much leisure time. :lol:

Peachy
03-08-01, 08:57 PM
I really thought the XFL would be a big hit with the WWF crowd. I thought it would do better than it has.

MrJack
03-08-01, 09:32 PM
I've always heard Richard Prior was the first to say that after going up in flames during a freebasing mishap.

Bub
03-09-01, 11:12 AM
If the ratings continue to slide, the major auto dealers will opt out and instead you'll be seeing local used car dealer commercials......like Junior Sample's Used Cars........call BR-549. ( I think that was the number)

orangemom
03-09-01, 03:07 PM
LOL Bub! I find it difficult to take a league seriously that allows a player to put " HE HATE ME" on the back of his jersey where his name ought to be. Not to mention all the players talking smack into the cameras on the sidelines in the middle of the game. I wonder how long a reporter would have lived if he had stuck a microphone in LT's face during a game?

YanKsWo
03-15-01, 04:11 PM
They have to take the football serious and take off the dumb Sig Names on Back.

Eddie160
04-01-01, 10:38 PM
wow the xfl is still around? I'm gunna have to see one of their games before they become extinct-fl

YanKsWo
04-02-01, 04:47 PM
The Ratings are so down because of Many People dont like McMahon.

Jim F.
04-02-01, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by YanKsWo
The Ratings are so down because of Many People dont like McMahon.

Who's McMahon?

I just don't like the XFL :lol: