PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in miracles?

pacewon
02-11-04, 10:29 PM
Rangers beat the Devils at the Meadowlands tonight! :) :gulp:

nyyfanatic85
02-11-04, 11:04 PM
Alright Rangers!!

Although I'm a Philly fan, I still hate the Devils.

Congrats!:gulp:

ALR83
02-11-04, 11:43 PM
LMAO!!! :lol:

I TOTALLY knew that's what it was going to say. :lol:

pacewon
02-12-04, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ALR83
LMAO!!! :lol:

I TOTALLY knew that's what it was going to say. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't see the game but when I came home and saw the score I went "IT'S A MIRACLE"

ALR83
02-12-04, 11:46 PM
Can it also be considered a miracle that the Rangers lost again? :confused:

OK, so since Sather said he may be a seller at the trade deadline, who can you guys see going?

Rich
02-12-04, 11:53 PM
Everyone should be available: Kovalev, Rucinsky, Simon, Nedved and possibly even Leetch, if they are overwhelmed.

ALR83
02-13-04, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Rich
Everyone should be available: Kovalev, Rucinsky, Simon, Nedved and possibly even Leetch, if they are overwhelmed.

I agree with everyone, except Leetch. I hate to say it cause I like him, but Kovy should be the first to go. He's been such a disappointment.

ALR83
02-14-04, 05:31 PM
Gotta love how the only people you can root for in this f**king game are Lundmark, Ortmeyer and Tyutin.

:rolleyes:

Rich
02-14-04, 05:39 PM
Gotta love how the only people you can root for in this f**king game are Lundmark, Ortmeyer and Tyutin.

:rolleyes:

Lundmark fought too. He should be a player to build around.

ALR83
02-14-04, 05:42 PM
You know, for once I agree with Levy and Pang, Holik needs to drop the gloves. What a f**king wimp. Lundmark can drop them but Bobby can't? I am SO fed up, he better not open his mouth in the papers after this game because he's all f**king talk.

Watch Jamie get traded in the next few weeks. WHO THE HELL IS HE TO SHOW SOME HEART?! WE DON'T DO THAT ON THIS TEAM! BAD JAMIE!

Rich
02-14-04, 05:49 PM
You know, for once I agree with Levy and Pang, Holik needs to drop the gloves. What a f**king wimp. Lundmark can drop them but Bobby can't? I am SO fed up, he better not open his mouth in the papers after this game because he's all f**king talk.

Watch Jamie get traded in the next few weeks. WHO THE HELL IS HE TO SHOW SOME HEART?! WE DON'T DO THAT ON THIS TEAM! BAD JAMIE!

The Rangers aren't making the playoffs. They are going to be sellers, not buyers.

ALR83
02-14-04, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Rich
The Rangers aren't making the playoffs. They are going to be sellers, not buyers.

Thank God.