PDA

View Full Version : The Snoozer Bowl

BruceCampbellKG7
02-01-04, 10:46 PM
I have one word to describe this Super Bowl....booooorrrrinnnngggg....it was a snoozer of defense in the beginning and then a bunch of no defense passing through the half to the end of the game...and since i go to school near Boston i have to hear the whole place scream and stuff like that all night....great...i guess nobody gets lucky twice...this superbowl sucked...why couldn't we have Kansas City-St. Louis?

anyone agree?

northern
02-01-04, 10:50 PM
No.:lol: Have a good nights sleep!:evil:

BruceCampbellKG7
02-01-04, 10:51 PM
Well thank you then.

pk1627
02-01-04, 11:05 PM
I agree. Those last 4 seconds were incredibly boring.

BruceCampbellKG7
02-01-04, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by northern
No.:lol: Have a good nights sleep!:evil:

What? Aaron Boone?

northern
02-01-04, 11:33 PM
Yes.....arrrggghhhh!:) See you next baseball season.

pacewon
02-02-04, 12:38 AM
It was heading toward being the worst Super Bowl in history until there were 4 minutes left in the second quarter. The second half was great

cubswin
02-02-04, 08:19 PM
Are you a football fan? Fantastic defense, after which both offenses stepped up trading blows? This has to have been one of the best super bowls in history,

patrick.o
02-02-04, 09:16 PM
You have to be kidding. Snoozer Bowl? Both defenses were stiffling, but both offenses kept probing until they both figured them out and a scoring flurry follows. Then they come out after the nipple, I mean the half, and both defenses have adjusted and we're back to stiffle. Then both offenses figure out the Ds again and lots more scoring ensues. Two QBs that both throw for well over 300 yards and both led their teams like champions, 8 TDs, 3 lead changes, a 24 point 2nd quarter, a 37 point 4th quarter, an 85 yard TD play, a 50 yard FG as time expires at the half, a defensive player catching a TD, 7 TD drives of at least 68 yards, a blocked FG, an 80 yard game tying drive with as the game winds down, a game winning kick with 4 seconds left.....yeah, I almost dozed off.

NJOBP36
02-02-04, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by cubswin
Are you a football fan? Fantastic defense, after which both offenses stepped up trading blows? This has to have been one of the best super bowls in history,

I agree, it was great. I like defensive games and of course I like shooouts.

DaBoys4LifeNYY35
02-02-04, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by BruceCampbellKG7
I have one word to describe this Super Bowl....booooorrrrinnnngggg....it was a snoozer of defense in the beginning and then a bunch of no defense passing through the half to the end of the game...and since i go to school near Boston i have to hear the whole place scream and stuff like that all night....great...i guess nobody gets lucky twice...this superbowl sucked...why couldn't we have Kansas City-St. Louis?

anyone agree?

KC-St. Louis?! I know your location says upstate New York, but what are you? Originally from Missouri?

I coulda cared less if it had ended up 3-0 or 10-7... I love close, defensive games. Shootouts are great too, but only when the team you're rooting for comes out on top. Anyway, to me, the Super Bowl is great because it's football. Having a good game is just a bonus, especially when my team wins (this should happen any year now...)!

flutie22
02-09-04, 08:37 PM

What? Aaron Boone?
what does booney have to do with the super bowl? GO PATS

NDBoston
02-10-04, 11:20 AM

anyone agree?

I'm guessing it was the outcome you disliked.

I doubt you would have started this thread if Carolina beat New England.

Number9
02-10-04, 03:23 PM
[/quote]I'm guessing it was the outcome you disliked.

I doubt you would have started this thread if Carolina beat New England."[/quote]

Uh, you think???

flutie22
02-10-04, 04:47 PM
i thought it was a great football game...and the better team won
give the pats some credit

flutie22
02-10-04, 04:49 PM
...why couldn't we have Kansas City-St. Louis?

BECAUSE THEY LOST IN THE PLAYOFFS