PDA

View Full Version : Giants su%@!!!



Irascible Yankee Fan
11-11-03, 10:43 AM
Well, I guess it's all over for this year. Shockey likely out for the season, Kerry Collins is not playing to his abilities, and the D...well, not very good.

What a bummer. I was hoping the Giants could be a contender this year. I guess it's not over until the fat lady sings, but I hear her warming her voice up.:(

Irascible Yankee Fan
11-11-03, 04:14 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf:

yankeeman12
11-11-03, 07:46 PM
I agree they look aweful now and have so much more potential...Look for a victory this week at Philly.

jpao89
11-14-03, 10:10 AM
8-8. . .that is where the Giants will finish, at 8-8. To do this, they will lose to the teams they should beat and beat the teams they should lose to. Whatever it takes, the cycle of mediocrity must continue. Oh, and I would look for one or two more classic meltdowns this year.

Irascible Yankee Fan
11-16-03, 05:01 PM
In retrospect, 8-8 would be a miracle. Another fine performance against a division rival today...what a group of losers.

I can't believe how flat this team is...:barf:

yankeegeek
11-16-03, 05:31 PM
Well this season is now over. What a terrible season! Fassel better be out the door. This team needs a defense. What they have now is a pathetic excuse for defense. The old Giant teams were always built around defense. I can't think of one good thing to say about this team. Just sad and pathetic.

uconnhoopz123
12-19-03, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jpao89
8-8. . .that is where the Giants will finish, at 8-8. To do this, they will lose to the teams they should beat and beat the teams they should lose to. Whatever it takes, the cycle of mediocrity must continue. Oh, and I would look for one or two more classic meltdowns this year.
they have 10 losses with two weeks to go and by the way they lost to the eagles GO JETS

yankeeman12
12-19-03, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by uconnhoopz123

they have 10 losses with two weeks to go and by the way they lost to the eagles GO JETS
Oh, and by the way, they beat your Jets :D . Jets aren't making the playoffs either, record might be better, but season's still a wash. :lol:

PinstripePride
12-19-03, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by yankeeman12

Oh, and by the way, they beat your Jets :D . Jets aren't making the playoffs either, record might be better, but season's still a wash. :lol:

With a worse draft pick....:(

RhodyYanksFan
12-23-03, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PinstripePride


With a worse draft pick....:( [/QUOTE

I think it's safe to say the Giants will have a top 10, maybe top 5, draft pick. Who should they take based on what will be availible??

uconnhoopz123
12-23-03, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PinstripePride


With a worse draft pick....:( [/QUOTE

I think it's safe to say the Giants will have a top 10, maybe top 5, draft pick. Who should they take based on what will be availible?? eli manning if they could get him if not roesinbliner from miami ohio or whatever his name is or any other good quarter back

DaBoys4LifeNYY35
12-24-03, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by uconnhoopz123
eli manning if they could get him if not roesinbliner from miami ohio or whatever his name is or any other good quarter back

As a Cowboys fan living in Jersey for school, I had bleepin Giants games shoved down my throat this year for 12 weeks straight until I came back home to Cali for Christmas... Let me say that QB is not the problem. I hope Eli's taken by someone who needs a QB NOW. I'd say y'all need a guy to mix in with fumbling Tiki Barber... what Ron Dayne was supposed to be. Something that was really funny... I met Tiki in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport after the game on Sunday. I introduced myself and told him I watched him every week at school, then asked for his autograph. So I handed him the Sharpie, and what did he do? He dropped it. :D