PDA

View Full Version : dump houston NOW!!!

Ansky39
02-21-01, 01:43 PM
supposedly payton's available...

i'd swap the 2 straight up... i'd even throw charlie...

payton, spree, rice, lj & camby will give as good a shot as any to win this year...

as long as we got houston and spree at the 2 & 3 and a heisman winner pretending to be point, we got no shot!!!!

CJM
02-21-01, 01:59 PM
I would dump Houston for Payton in a second.But they should NOT trade Sprewell or Camby under any circumstances.

Why are they even considering putting Camby in a package for Mutombo?

Ansky39
02-21-01, 02:26 PM
i'm w/ ya 100%...

i'd hold onto camby unless and until we can swing a deal for c webb in the offseas...

Butnud
02-21-01, 02:26 PM
Yeah we need Sprewell. Isn't he the one who basically took over the lose of Ewing

MAFIA
02-22-01, 07:14 AM
THIS may sound funny, butI love HOUSTON, MUTOMBO would be nice, the guy is the best rebounder in the game. PAYTON is an excellent player, but I cannot part w/ HOUSTON.

Nome
02-22-01, 09:12 AM
What about dumping Johnson? He only has an ocassional good game. The problem is that he doesn't have much market value.

The Knicks have a big problem in that they have a high payroll loaded with highly paid players who aren't performing. It is one thing to want to trade for a star to help them, but who would they take who can help them and has a salary reasonable when compared to his talents?

foozball
02-23-01, 03:22 AM
i'm with you mafia!

MrJack
02-23-01, 05:47 AM
To anyone looking to dump Houston:Send him down here to play for the Magic....He would make a nice addition to an up and coming team. :)

Ansky39
02-23-01, 07:30 AM
ok jack i'll give you an even swap, houston for mcgrady... and while we''re at it i'll throw in van bettlejuice for rivers...

MrJack
02-23-01, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39
ok jack i'll give you an even swap, houston for mcgrady... and while we''re at it i'll throw in van bettlejuice for rivers...
Not in this lifetime Ansky.....And you can keep slamgundy too....The guy just can't take a punch. :lol:

Ansky39
02-23-01, 02:39 PM
i can always throw in an ex heisman trophy winner...

MrJack
02-23-01, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39
i can always throw in an ex heisman trophy winner...
We shipped Ward'a ass outa Florida.......ONE WAY.. :lol: