PDA

View Full Version : Women's Soccer

Butnud
02-20-01, 01:45 PM
When do the girls go back in action and turn turning the guys heads again for another world soccer cup?

Norwegian Wolf
02-20-01, 03:35 PM
the next world cup in soccer is in 2003 i think!

and Norway will win like thay did in 1995!

Butnud
02-20-01, 04:14 PM
puh, we Americans rule! And our Women wil lKick your booty! BTW, you do have a nice one! :lol:

PettittesPrincess
02-21-01, 07:40 PM
I hate soccer, especially women's soccer.

chelle
02-22-01, 07:42 PM
I love soccer, I play on a CoEd Varsity soccer for TVHS... It's awesome!

Butnud
02-22-01, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by PettittesPrincess
I hate soccer, especially women's soccer.

WHY?

Women can't play hardball as well as men, but they certainly can play soccer as well as men. maybe even better!

PettittesPrincess
02-22-01, 09:24 PM
I just think there are some things us women should not do. And if for some ungodly reason I am forced to be exposed to a soccer game I certainly don't want to watch a bunch of women trying to play it. It reminds me of the WNBA... ew

Butnud
02-22-01, 09:33 PM
It sounds to me that your more for guys in sports than women in sports. They are just as good as us, if not better!

PettittesPrincess
02-25-01, 07:12 PM
Yeah I really don't think women should play pro sports unless it's like tennis or golf. Something classy.

26 MAY 1999
02-27-01, 08:31 AM
It's called Association Football and it is played by Men.

Soccer--Heh heh heh

You crazy yanks.

King Cantona
02-27-01, 08:57 AM
First of all the American women are world champions while the American men are pretty third rate..............

Football (Soccer) is truly the world game and is the most popular sport anywhere in the world except America...........

The American women are world champions because the tournament was played on American soil.............

If the American women win the next World Cup when it is played somewhere else then they are true World beaters.........

Princess I think that you should keep an open mind about all sports, the most boring sports spectacle that I ever saw was a college game of American Football, I won't let that cloud my judgement of the game. You should give Football (Soccer) a chance especially now that you have joined forces with the biggest sports franchise on the planet, Manchester United.............

KLJ
02-27-01, 10:09 AM
i don't know about women playing soccer as well as men, but i don't really care.. i just like watching them frolick around.. women soccer players have the nicest legs going..

PettittesPrincess
02-27-01, 10:52 AM
I do have an open mind about it, there are just some that I don't like. Such as soccer mens or womens, and the wnba.

26 MAY 1999
02-27-01, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by PettittesPrincess
I do have an open mind about it, there are just some that I don't like. Such as soccer mens or womens, and the wnba.

What happened to Andy?

Did he dump you?

PettittesPrincess
02-27-01, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by 26 MAY 1999

What happened to Andy?

Did he dump you?

What?

26 MAY 1999
02-27-01, 11:19 AM
I thought you used to be Andys chick.

DaveinCA
02-27-01, 11:55 AM
KC: Of course, the U.S. won the FIRST Women's World Cup, and that first tournament was held in China... not exactly the friendliest place for an American, is it?

Chris
02-27-01, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Butnud

WHY?

Women can't play hardball as well as men, but they certainly can play soccer as well as men. maybe even better!

There are a couple of sports which the womens version is at least equal and often better and soccer is one of them.

26 MAY 1999
02-27-01, 12:57 PM
Is that a photo of you Chris in the blue burger boys cap?

Heh heh heh

King Cantona
02-27-01, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by DaveinCA
KC: Of course, the U.S. won the FIRST Women's World Cup, and that first tournament was held in China... not exactly the friendliest place for an American, is it?

Yes the women are better at soccer in the United States, but put them up against any proper men's team in the world and they'd get slaughtered............

PettittesPrincess
02-28-01, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by 26 MAY 1999
I thought you used to be Andys chick.

I'm still his chick... just a princess!