PDA

View Full Version : I'm Shrinking....

gsars5
01-21-01, 01:18 AM
What the Hell is going on, everything is SHRINKING...............!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim F.
01-21-01, 01:32 AM
Greg, that's what happens when you take cold showers...

;)

What's shrinking?

-jim
(this ought to be good...)

gsars5
01-21-01, 01:40 AM
It's all shrinking, right before my eyes, I don't know if you wear glasses, well I do, and your making it very hard to read...or maybe it's the Margaritas....I don't really know...I'll let you know in the morning.:lol::lol:

ritaylnil
01-21-01, 01:50 AM
Reminds me of the Seinfeld shrinkage episode....now that's a classic!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rita

gsars5
01-21-01, 02:00 AM
I see you're feeling better Rita. :)

gsars5
01-21-01, 08:49 AM
Well it's morning and everything is still small...I don't like it...I'm getting a headache trying to read the posts.

:(:(:(

MrJack
01-21-01, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by ritaylnil
Reminds me of the Seinfeld shrinkage episode....now that's a classic!
My favorite line from that episode came after George and Jerry explained "shrinkage" to Elaine she asked, "How do you guys live with those things?".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ritaylnil
01-21-01, 09:45 AM
Yes, Greg, I am feeling better, thank you.

:) :) :)
Rita

Jim F.
01-21-01, 01:38 PM
Greg, I haven't changed a thing. Try this: in Internet Explorer, go to "View", and then to "Text Size" - and then choose a larger size than the one you have it set at now (there should be a dot next to the current size). If someone else uses your computer, possibly they changed it or something. But nothing has changed on this end.

-jim

gsars5
01-21-01, 04:24 PM
Thanks Jim, I feel like such an idiot. :rolleyes: I don't know how that happened last night...uh...maybe it was way too many margaritas. :uhh: Thanks again. :)

ritaylnil
01-21-01, 04:41 PM
Speaking of margaritas, I was at Ruby Tuesday's last week and had the most awesome margarita! It was blue and it was served in this gigantic goblet and it cost 8 bucks! They even put gummy fish in it! Since I don't drink much, I was a little nervous to polish off the whole thing. It was so yummy, that I did drink it all. Luckily, tequila doesnt seem to affect me the way other liquors do. ;)

:ga-ga: :ga-ga: :ga-ga:
Rita

patrick.o
01-21-01, 10:39 PM
Ahh, two things that I have in depth knowledge of - text size magically changing on it's own and tequila!
Concerning text size, I don't yet understand why, but for some reason my text size sometimes decides to change itself, although instead of shrinking it tends to get bigger. I chaulk it up to the same computer demon that sometimes hits the "back" button when I hit backspace, causing me to lose everything I just typed in this here "post reply" screen (if anyone knows why that backspace thing happens or how to stop it, please share. It drives me f****** mad!!!).
Concerning margaritas, mmmm... Those and tequila sunrises are my favorite mixed drinks.
"...but I know...it's my own damn fault..."

JeanC
01-26-01, 02:54 PM
Hi Guys!!!!
Hey Jim today I noticed the First posts I replied to Everything was normally big size then the more I used it the more everything shrunk .... heheh which I could say tired eyes! Whats so funny is to see everything smaller that used to be bigger including the wait message to go back to the forum after a reply!!!!

Well Maybe its time I should leave for now so when I come back everything will be normal size! My DSL wont let me use IE without connecting to phoneline so Netscape is just fine for now!

Well I'll Keep Clicking!!!! (By now with my clicks alone Jim you should be up a few bucks!!!!:D)

Smiles & Hugs!
Jeanne