PDA

View Full Version : Once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

harley
01-20-01, 10:35 PM
OK .. I am going to Tampa ... got my Superbowl tix...and I am NOT a Giant fan ... though for personal reasons...I am rooting for them...so to all my friends on this WONDERFUL WEBSITE ... what kind of sign should I make for you guys ... hopefully it will be aired!! I wish I was rich enough to bring you all with me ... I can't but I can at least acknowledge THE PREMIER YANKEE WEBSITE ... and the coolest bunch of people I know ... and for all you Giant fans ... and us poor Jet fans ... hey at least NY is represented!! And rooting for the Giants is not at all like rooting for the Mets ... so ... what should I write on the banner ... besides JIM YOU ARE THE BEST AND BRONX-BOMBERS.COM is the REAL YANKEE WEBSITE???

Let me know !!!

MrJack
01-20-01, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by harley
so ... what should I write on the banner
I think the banner should say "Hi MrJack's Mom...Please send him money". :lol: :lol: :lol:

harley
01-20-01, 11:23 PM
How about Hi MrJack's Mom... send $$ so I can take him to the Superbowl NEXT year when the JETS are in it???:)

Jim F.
01-21-01, 12:18 AM
I got a totally original idea - it just came to me...

How about "John 3:16" ? That'd be neat ;).

-jim

MrJack
01-21-01, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Jim F.
How about "John 3:16"?

Didn't that John 3:16 guy wear a blue Bozo wig?

#1PaFan
01-21-01, 11:40 AM
That would be great to mention this site. That will give me something to watch for, especially if the game becomes a real yawner. :)

19laura
01-21-01, 12:47 PM
That's very kind of you Harley.. I too, hope the Giants win.. not a Giant fan.. but it would be great for New York if they did indeed win it all!

I am sure you will think of something witty for the banner! I will be looking for it!

Laura :NY:

chelle
01-21-01, 01:13 PM
Put down- Bronx-Bomber.com--> YOU GUYS RULE!

Something simple...