PDA

View Full Version : Ravens-Giants Super Bowl

#1PaFan
01-14-01, 06:18 PM
Wow, who woulda thunk it? Pretty unreal.

Just watch out for Ray Lewis. He's pretty nasty during Super Bowl week.

bxny
01-14-01, 06:32 PM
Yeah, thug life down in Tampa should be in for a real boost. Get the bail money ready. :)

Should be a good Super Bowl. I'll be pulling for the Giants to beat the Baltimore Browns.... err Ravens.

SanFrANSKY
01-14-01, 08:22 PM
As shocked as I am at Big Blue's outburst, I admit this is not exactly the sort of Super Bowl that America's been demanding to see, but that's parity!

Oh WELL. Bring on Da Boids!!

SanFrANSKY
3 In 2001 !!

kgblues
01-14-01, 09:27 PM
Destiny baby!
The G-men will finish the job. That was as dominating a win today as I've ever seen by Big Blue.
'D vs D' in Tampa.
Its all falling into place.

Chicks Dig the Long Ball
01-14-01, 09:34 PM
What's going to be sickening is how many times in the next 2 weeks we see a story detailing Ray Lewis' "Journey from Super Bowl Thug to Super Bowl Hero". Last year he's accused of murder there. This year he's playing. I can't wait to see how many different spins they can put on the same story.

harley
01-14-01, 10:04 PM
Congrats to the Giants ... who would have thought...41-0...the Giants are going to win ... And I am going to the Superbowl!!!

MrJack
01-15-01, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by harley
And I am going to the Superbowl!!!
Harley....I'm only 95 miles from Tampa....You need a date for the game???

harley
01-16-01, 10:59 AM
MrJack .. I would love to take you !!! It is pretty weird ... I am JET fan ... but it is the SUPERBOWL...and I am stunned I am actually going...

allybear
01-16-01, 10:01 PM
Harley, you lucky duck!! How cool is that?!? I can't even imagine being at the Super Bowl! Especially this year - I'm a Jets fan too, but my hubby is a huge Giants fan (if anyone heard a strange noise Sunday afternoon, that was him yelling)! Even if I didn't care about either team, it would still be cool! :)

Shel
01-17-01, 09:53 PM
Just a thought....

Forget about the bet that Baltimore Mayor Martin O'Malley has made with Rudy Giuliani on the Super Bowl. If the Ravens beat the Giants, I think New York should have to send Mike Mussina back to Baltimore! :D

(KIDDING...JUST KIDDING...sort of......) ;)