PDA

View Full Version : 41-0 Final

Butnud
01-14-01, 04:00 PM
One heck of a game!

Is it too late to become a football fan? i know coming in when they are on their way to a champiosnhip but I feel as if maybe I should support them just like I do with the Yanks? Should i do that?

Any opinions?

What a game?

WoW - Go Giants!

MrJack
01-14-01, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Butnud

Is it too late to become a football fan?

Only if a guy in a black suit is closing the lid. :lol:

caliyanksfan
01-14-01, 06:01 PM
lol, mr jack! i'm having a total slug day in front of the computer (it's a 21"er, too. who was it that said size matters? it does:)). you've provided many laughs for me today!
thanks.

buddynutty, you can do anything you want to! but just don't go putting down any yanks bandwagoners in the future;).

~~jl

Nome
01-14-01, 06:41 PM
What a great game!!!!!!!!!!

I remember once I saw YA Tittle throw 7 TD passes in a Giants regular season game. Does anyone know the details? Anyway, Kerry had one of the best playoff games EVER.

GO GIANTS!!!

bxny
01-14-01, 07:40 PM
Being the selfish Redskin fan that I am, I was hoping the Giants would win 74-0. :)

Butnud
01-14-01, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by caliyanksfan
buddynutty, you can do anything you want to! but just don't go putting down any yanks bandwagoners in the future;).
~~jl [/B]

What do you meaN BY YANKS BANDWAGONS?

YOU LOST ME!

harley
01-14-01, 11:06 PM
Kerry was amazing ... and I am a Jets fan...but for NY to win the WS and a Superbowl...what could be better??? Good luck to the Giants ... and I get to see it in person!!!

foozball
01-14-01, 11:27 PM
I really am not a football fan, but I'm working on it! 1st football game I watched entirely was the Giants against the Eagles. I think you have to 'qualify' to be called a fan, so hopefully after next season I can be a full fledged Giants fan! The only really Giant I could pick out of a lineup is Sehorn- thats like saying "i'm a yankees fan, but the only one I can pick out is jeter!" Gimme time, i'll come through :)

MrJack
01-15-01, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by foozball
I really am not a football fan, but I'm working on it! I think you have to 'qualify' to be called a fan
Hey Fooz....As soon as you enjoy and watch football you are a fan, in my book.....And it sounds as though you are there already....I've been watching football for 40+ years and I still do not understand all the nuances of formations and stuff....So ya don't hafta be a genius football mind to be a fan of the game.

P.S. BTW, rule number 1 of being a fan.....You MUST boo when your team runs a draw play on 3rd and 19. :lol:

foozball
01-15-01, 04:48 PM
LOL...

Some day, I'll actually know what that means, and laff even harder! :p

caliyanksfan
01-15-01, 08:20 PM
butnud, i meant that if you choose to jump on the giants' bandwagon, then you can't put down anyone who jumps on the yanks bandwagon. (not that you ever have, but just in case...)

anyways, congrats to all the giants fans. i've never understood football;). but i know the sb will be a blast.

and 41-0 is awesome!!

~~jl