PDA

View Full Version : The most unfortunate roster situation of the day is..

Bozidar
04-21-03, 03:21 PM
No, not Rick Reed, it's the Evil Empire's benching of Nick Johnson :)

Hitman23
04-21-03, 03:40 PM
KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Bozidar
04-21-03, 03:48 PM
I feel bad for ya, I do.. and for George.

It's tough knowning when guys are going to break out.

In this week, i've got Beltran on the DL still.. who knows what HE'll do..

Hitman23
04-21-03, 03:56 PM
I have Jeter in my other league so I know what you feel like. He was my 2nd round pick. Every starting SS in the league was already drafted so I had no choice but to grab Almonte when he became available. He's been sucking it up lately, but it's nice to see he had a few hits today. That made me happy.

SanFrANSKY
04-21-03, 04:27 PM
Nobody in their right minds would've started Johnson in a weekly transaction league. The reasons he's even on someone's team in our league is because we have 18 teams, he hits in a powerful lineup, and because we're all Yankee fans.

I predict that very shortly he'll go back to his old ways.

Bozidar
04-21-03, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by SanFrANSKY
I predict that very shortly he'll go back to his old ways. :gulp:
Here's to us toasting to what an ass you'll sound like by the time of the forum party :) If we're lucky, it'll happen, then we can toast again to a fabulous season by Nick :)

Hitman23
04-21-03, 04:50 PM
I hope you're right Brian. On my bench or not I'd like to see Nick have a good year.

SanFrANSKY
04-21-03, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Bozidar
:gulp:
Here's to us toasting to what an ass you'll sound like by the time of the forum party :) If we're lucky, it'll happen, then we can toast again to a fabulous season by Nick :)

I've been wrong before. It doesn't scare me. :D

Won't be making this year's FP, so you'll have to do all the drinking for me.

Bozidar
04-21-03, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by SanFrANSKY
Won't be making this year's FP, so you'll have to do all the drinking for me. Well, we'll be thinking of ya then, Phil :)

yankeesrule2000
04-21-03, 08:07 PM
:lol:

#1PaFan
04-21-03, 11:13 PM
:lol: Yeah, it's pretty bad when the NYBombers score TWO points and gain ground on me. :lol: