PDA

View Full Version : Bobby V talking baseball on ESPN...

Joesulli79
04-01-03, 11:31 AM
Bobby V was analyzing whether or not Randy Johnson meant to hit Sean Green with a pitch (for doing well against him), Bobby V said 'I don't think he meant to hit him, but I do think he meant to throw near him to intimidate him.' (or something along those lines)...
This from the "man" who made the biggest stink over the Mike Piazza and Roger Clemens incident. He proves what an ass he is. I guess Clemens can't throw high and tight to try to intimidate Piazza, because then it is intentional. What a real jerk. Clemens did the same thing 2 years ago and it is intentional!?

Note: Everyone knows Bobby V is a jackass before he said this.

Joesulli79
04-01-03, 11:49 AM
Bobby V analyzed Jeter's injury and after another commentator said something like 'we wish Jeter the best of luck in his recovery.' The screen went black and you could hear Bobby V laughing. He is such a prick.

TinoFan84
04-01-03, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure I'll be able to watch Baseball Tonight this year . . . of all people to replace Buck Showalter, why did it have to be Valentine???

Carissa
04-01-03, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TinoFan84
I'm not sure I'll be able to watch Baseball Tonight this year . . . of all people to replace Buck Showalter, why did it have to be Valentine??? ditto...

Joesulli79
04-01-03, 12:23 PM
Seems Bobby V will rooting against both NY teams this year...

Shadowboxer
04-01-03, 01:19 PM
I may be in the extreme minority here, but I like Bobby V thru all his silliness and craziness, especially after the gutless Mets framed all their faults on him (I hate the smug Steve Phillips). Plus, Valentine is hillarious.

Carissa
04-01-03, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Joesulli79
Seems Bobby V will rooting against both NY teams this year... He already predicted that the WS results will be the Red Sox over the Diamondbacks.

Yanksagain
04-01-03, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Carissa
He already predicted that the WS results will be the Red Sox over the Diamondbacks.

:rolleyes: I'm not surprised. I couldn't stand watching him last night.

Bozidar
04-01-03, 02:19 PM
In a related story, Bobby V predicted that the guy from Jackass would win the Oscar for best Actor..

smr15
04-01-03, 02:24 PM
..and in another related story, Bobby V admitted to BEING a Jackass.

Bozidar
04-01-03, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by smr15
..and in another related story, Bobby V admitted to BEING a Jackass. LMAO!! :lol:
Did he wear the glasses and the nose during the interview? :)

smr15
04-01-03, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Bozidar
LMAO!! :lol:
Of course.
Can't be a Jackass without em.
:)

23rulez
04-01-03, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Bozidar
LMAO!! :lol:

Why was he wearing mascara?

Also waaaaaaaaaaaay too much tv makeup. He was orange for gods sake!

DJeter1287
04-01-03, 07:45 PM
I liked how he said the Red Sox would go all the way this year. I also liked how he picked the Phillies for the NL east just because he "can not root for the Braves."

(Tinge of sarcasm.)

Rocketman
04-01-03, 11:55 PM
I hate Bobby Valentine. I wish lots of ill upon him, and I hope he gets in a tragic accident on his way to ESPN one day, rendering him completely fine except for one deficit: he'll lose the ability to open that big mouth of his.

What a day that will be.