PDA

View Full Version : Poster Rankings

Pages : [1] 2 3

Soriambi
01-02-03, 08:35 PM
Hey Jim or whoever. :) I'm looking for the list of all the posters on the board and how many posts they have. I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks. :D

DJeter1287
01-02-03, 08:57 PM
Top Posters List (http://forums.nyyfans.com/top_posters.php)

I don't know if there is an easier way to access the list (via link) but I just memorize the address for it. :)

Hitman23
01-02-03, 09:11 PM
woo-hoo!! I'm #30 :)

DJeter1287
01-02-03, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Hitman23

#29 :D :P

NyMike
01-03-03, 02:26 AM
Wow.....I was literally just searching all over the place for that link. :)

I think I'm 43. :smokin:

Big_E
01-03-03, 06:29 AM
102. I need to start posting more and working less. ;)

Hitman23
01-04-03, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DJeter1287

#29 :D :P

Have you noticed you have been 1 up from me for over 6 months now? Can't seem to catch you. :lol:

#1PaFan
01-04-03, 02:23 PM
Brad, of course, is #1. :lol: It's only a matter of time before he posts in this thread.....about twenty or thirty times!!! ;) :gulp:

DJeter1287
01-04-03, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by #1PaFan
Brad, of course, is #1. :lol: It's only a matter of time before he posts in this thread.....about twenty or thirty times!!! ;) :gulp:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep Posting JY! ;)

DJeter1287
01-04-03, 08:37 PM

Have you noticed you have been 1 up from me for over 6 months now? Can't seem to catch you. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Sorry! ;)

Soriambi
01-05-03, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the link Jess. I'm number 77. :( :lol: :lol:

On the bright side, only 15000 or so till I catch up to Brad. :D :lol:

DJeter1287
01-05-03, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Soriambi

no problem.

PinstripePride
01-05-03, 03:28 PM
34 :)

deranged2005
01-05-03, 03:46 PM
17th and climbing.

DJeter1287
01-05-03, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by deranged2005
17th and climbing.

..Showoff :rolleyes: ;)

weirdwriter
01-05-03, 06:57 PM
Ooh, look! I am not on that list! I am so much specialer than you guys. ;)

(sorry, couldn't resist)

noodle
01-05-03, 07:07 PM
I am on there!! But it is sooo far down that I am not ever going to bother to count how far, lol.

DJeter1287
01-05-03, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by noodle
I am on there!! But it is sooo far down that I am not ever going to bother to count how far, lol.

:lol: I used to be at the bottom too.. :)

Superunknown
01-06-03, 12:01 AM
Hey, Soriambi! You hear footsteps? I'm right on your heels! :lol: ;)

Buckeye Yank
01-06-03, 09:55 AM

#93.........I know because I saw it on my way down to #136 where I am!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jersey Yankee
01-06-03, 10:19 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep Posting JY! ;) Fer some reason, I thought that thread was a link to those who've got no life, those who've really got no life, and then Sir Boz!!! :D :)

Of course, I'm way up there, since I wouldn't know what life was if it bit me hard on my arse!!!

weirdwriter
01-06-03, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Jersey Yankee

Fer some reason, I thought that thread was a link to those who've got no life, those who've really got no life, and then Sir Boz!!! :D

It couldn't be that or I'd definitely be on the list. I only move away from my computer when I have classes to get to (and even then, my breaks are spent online).

yankeeschic12324
01-06-03, 05:56 PM
ahhhhh nuts... I'm not on the list...ooo well i guess i should start posting more often!

Linda:NY:

Jersey Yankee
01-06-03, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by weirdwriter
It couldn't be that or I'd definitely be on the list. I only move away from my computer when I have classes to get to (and even then, my breaks are spent online). <700 posts in almost a year and a half? My boy, you've obviously been partying too much, going out and meeting people, socializing and getting yourself a life!!!

Now to cure that evil disease, cement your arse to the computer, order breakfast, lunch and dinner 24/7, and whenever commuting, bring a laptop w/you so that you don't miss anything!!! Keep black window shades on the vehicle, just so you don't get tempted w/the outside life.

Unless the person on the phone is named "Mommy" or "Daddy", and can verify this by giving private details about your earlier life (or lack thereof), don't waste another second doing anything but posting. You must be ultra-dedicated in your pursuit of this, and only the most uncompromisingly selfless types are permitted to get the higher number of posts!!!

weirdwriter
01-06-03, 09:40 PM
<700 posts in almost a year and a half?

Whoa, I'm almost at 700. And it's been since June 2000.

My boy, you've obviously been partying too much, going out and meeting people, socializing and getting yourself a life!!!

I'm a girl. But I'm gonna pretend that's just figure of speech and get on with this posting.
I never party. My friends are mainly online friends.

...whenever commuting, bring a laptop w/you so that you don't miss anything!!!

Care to buy the laptop for the moneyless person? ;) But I'm mainly a lurker anyway. I'll write a message and then decide it's a stupid comment and erase it. Or think of something and then decide it's not worth wasting space here and decide not to post it. Plus, I'm happier just reading everyone else's posts.

I doubt that made you any happier about my situation, but my siblings can fully attest to my lack of life. (in my final paper in Mass Media class, I wrote about how people can be addicted to the Internet, despite what he thinks, and I wrote down how many hours I had been online. It was close to 24 hours at that point)

Yanksagain
01-07-03, 02:56 PM
I'm #18 for the list of people who have joined since 2002. WAHOO!! :smokin:

TAG
01-07-03, 08:03 PM
130....:(

I think I need to quit my job so I can post more...:D

Jersey Yankee
01-07-03, 08:54 PM
Whoa, I'm almost at 700. And it's been since June 2000.2.5 years online and you still haven't reached 700 yet? C'mon, muh lady, start hitting the "send" button. If confidence is what's killing your post count, then just try entering into a conversation (uhhhh, thread).
I'm a girl. But I'm gonna pretend that's just figure of speech and get on with this posting.Unless someone tells me what they are, I can't really know, so I just presume it's a guy. Sexist, yeah, but what can I tell ya.
I never party. My friends are mainly online friends.No friends in the real world? (Sheesh, and I thought I was bad) Anyway, you need to post more, since if you're not meeting too many people, you may as well make yourself welcome here!!!

Care to buy the laptop for the moneyless person? ;) But I'm mainly a lurker anyway. I'll write a message and then decide it's a stupid comment and erase it. Or think of something and then decide it's not worth wasting space here and decide not to post it. Plus, I'm happier just reading everyone else's posts.Two broke people can't afford a laptop. Besides, I'm too busy paying rent and other useless nonsense (like food, clothing, etc). ;)

I doubt that made you any happier about my situation, but my siblings can fully attest to my lack of life. (in my final paper in Mass Media class, I wrote about how people can be addicted to the Internet, despite what he thinks, and I wrote down how many hours I had been online. It was close to 24 hours at that point) I catch your drift. Don't forget to post more, so that when you say you've got no life, people will already know this fully well by your post count!!!

weirdwriter
01-07-03, 10:48 PM
No friends in the real world? (Sheesh, and I thought I was bad) Anyway, you need to post more, since if you're not meeting too many people, you may as well make yourself welcome here!!!

I've got some friends just not many.

Two broke people can't afford a laptop. Besides, I'm too busy paying rent and other useless nonsense (like food, clothing, etc). ;)

Aw, like that stuff is so important! Don't you want my post count to go up? ;)

I catch your drift. Don't forget to post more, so that when you say you've got no life, people will already know this fully well by your post count!!!

Yes, sir! I shall try and make my lifelessness be known.

Jersey Yankee
01-08-03, 09:21 AM
I've got some friends just not many.Friends? You have members here online and you dare to have friends? Either make them Yankee fans or be off w/them, one and all!!! (j/k)

Aw, like that stuff is so important! Don't you want my post count to go up? ;) Food!!! Rent!!! Clothing!!! Bah, wear the same old stuff year after year, then you already ate yesterday, and get cheap digs!!! For impo'tant stuff, just post online. No need to even make sense, just post away!!! If someone reminds you that you're a bloomin' idiot, you never know, they just may be right!!!
:gulp::O :evil: :D

Yes, sir! I shall try and make my lifelessness be known. And the more known, the more lifeless and more useless you prove your "life" to be, the better!!! Start posting away, miss lady!!! Don't fergit to leave logic by the wayside!!!
:P :lol:

weirdwriter
01-08-03, 05:26 PM
Friends? You have members here online and you dare to have friends? Either make them Yankee fans or be off w/them, one and all!!! (j/k)

:lol: :lol: I got one friend to come with me to a Yankee game once! Okay, she admitted three months later that she had been bored throughout the game (I don't get that, Shane Spencer hit a home run and it was Joe DiMaggio day and stuff) but some guys a row in front of us kept her busy as she made up backgrounds and stuff for them.

Don't fergit to leave logic by the wayside!!!
:P :lol:

Yes, I shall just follow your lead. ;)

Jersey Yankee
01-08-03, 05:33 PM
:lol: :lol: I got one friend to come with me to a Yankee game once! Okay, she admitted three months later that she had been bored throughout the game (I don't get that, Shane Spencer hit a home run and it was Joe DiMaggio day and stuff) but some guys a row in front of us kept her busy as she made up backgrounds and stuff for them.Don't mattter. At least she was trying. If not, take her to another game and explain it to her. Be very talkative, and don't let up!!!
Yes, I shall just follow your lead. ;) That's it!!! Just yap. Edit later if you must, but just blurt out what's on your mind. You keep things bottled up and it's like a pressure cooker. Sooner or later, the lid just bursts and sends stuff in all crazy directions!!!

Just type out what's on your mind and you'll be havin' fun in no time!!! Just remember, never lurk, always, always post!!!
:D :)

Hitman23
01-08-03, 05:39 PM
Friends? You have members here online and you dare to have friends? Either make them Yankee fans or be off w/them, one and all!!! (j/k)

:lol: LMAO!!!

Most of the guys in my group of friends are Mets fans. In fact out of all of us, there are only 3 Yankees fans. The other two aren't very big fans of being on forums, so I can't convert anyone. Unless of course you guys want to hear more about "buying championships" and the "evil empire". Isn't that what being a Mets fan is about? Blaming the Yankees for your team's shortcomings year after year? It's almost like there is an interview process and that's a requirement. :lol:

weirdwriter
01-08-03, 07:05 PM
Most of the guys in my group of friends are Mets fans. In fact out of all of us, there are only 3 Yankees fans. The other two aren't very big fans of being on forums, so I can't convert anyone. Unless of course you guys want to hear more about "buying championships" and the "evil empire". Isn't that what being a Mets fan is about? Blaming the Yankees for your team's shortcomings year after year? It's almost like there is an interview process and that's a requirement. :lol:

Don't forget about how rotten Roger Clemens is for going after Piazza and of course, never ever forget that the Yankees pay off the umpires! (Or at least that's my siblings' way of thinking)

Originally posted byJersey YankeeThat's it!!! Just yap. Edit later if you must, but just blurt out what's on your mind. You keep things bottled up and it's like a pressure cooker. Sooner or later, the lid just bursts and sends stuff in all crazy directions!!!

I dunno, it sounds like your posts anyway and you don't keep things bottled up. ;)
And suddenly I'm thinking about popcorn. Have you cooked that without a lid? It's kinda cool if you don't have to clean up afterwards.

jojos_2
01-09-03, 02:54 PM
I'm #4! :D

Buckeye Yank
01-09-03, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by jojos_2
I'm #4! :D

:p

jojos_2
01-09-03, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye Yank

:p

I have no life as you can see BEY, fellow Trojan fan. :D

Jersey Yankee
01-09-03, 07:46 PM
:lol: LMAO!!!

Most of the guys in my group of friends are Mets fans. In fact out of all of us, there are only 3 Yankees fans. The other two aren't very big fans of being on forums, so I can't convert anyone. Unless of course you guys want to hear more about "buying championships" and the "evil empire". Isn't that what being a Mets fan is about? Blaming the Yankees for your team's shortcomings year after year? It's almost like there is an interview process and that's a requirement. :lol: Most of the guys at the bar where I hang out at, including the manager, are Mets fans. They have one guy in their click who's a true Yankee fan, knows the 80s, but the rest are just one or two guys wearing the :NY: caps. IOW, nouveau Yankee fans.
:barf: :drool:

I'd go to a game w/the Yankee fan I know in Joisey, but not the forum party. He's not even online, and that's a little too close f/comfort.

Yup, I know all about the junk. I once went into a bar I used to live in back in Brooklyn, and these people look at me and are like, "Look at what he's wearing!!!". Immediately, some guy pops off, "Yankees Suck; Let's Go Mets". I pretty much told him I'm hear to play pool, not get into petty arguments.

I figure, if he can tell me that Seaver had 311 "W"s, went to USC, that the Braves wanted him, but the Pirates, Indians and Mets had to bid on him, then he doesn't need to talk smack. It's usually the over-the-top kind that need that. Of course, exceptions happen, but it's not like one person's winning is what's "ruining baseball", as the code words go. Sometimes people will actually want their team to do better, rather than making excuses.

Oh well, my guys, we BS each other, but never anything stupid, personal or anything. Just the usual banter and stuff, then we chug a few cold ones!!!
:gulp::D :P

Jersey Yankee
01-09-03, 07:51 PM
I have no life as you can see BEY, fellow Trojan fan. :D Amateur!!! You do _SO_ have a life, or you'd overtake me immediately!!!
Don't forget about how rotten Roger Clemens is for going after Piazza and of course, never ever forget that the Yankees pay off the umpires! (Or at least that's my siblings' way of thinking)Had Roger still been a BoSock, they would've never have had the same flareups. Imagine that Pizzaboy acting like that's what keeps the crowd comin' back. Anything to sell tees and jerseys, huh?
:rolleyes:

I dunno, it sounds like your posts anyway and you don't keep things bottled up. ;)

And suddenly I'm thinking about popcorn. Have you cooked that without a lid? It's kinda cool if you don't have to clean up afterwards. I just post, and if I'm zonked, I log off. I'll edit to make sense, or at least try to, but that's my basic MO.

Now, tell us about popcorn. You need to let it all out, Chana, tell us how ya _REALLY_ feel!!!

weirdwriter
01-09-03, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Jersey Yankee Had Roger still been a BoSock, they would've never have had the same flareups. Imagine that Pizzaboy acting like that's what keeps the crowd comin' back. Anything to sell tees and jerseys, huh?:rolleyes:

Oh, I totally agree. But that's the most common response to me being a Yankee fan. (Biggest argument at home til my father banned it)

Now, tell us about popcorn. You need to let it all out, Chana, tell us how ya _REALLY_ feel!!!

You wanna know about popcorn? I'm telling you, if you keep microwave popcorn in for a second too long, the whole thing smells burned which makes it taste burned so that even if it's perfectly fine, it still tastes bad and the whole thing is ruined. It's really annoying. So make sure to turn off the microwave at the right time. :) (That's my popcorn lecture.)

CF#5
01-09-03, 09:09 PM
JY, stop wasting your time, the posts don't count here :P

weirdwriter
01-09-03, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by CF#5
JY, stop wasting your time, the posts don't count here :P

I dunno, we're having an interesting conversation regardless of the post count. (Which is kinda the point of the forum. The chart is only to show the lifelessness)

jojos_2
01-10-03, 02:05 AM
Amateur!!! You do _SO_ have a life, or you'd overtake me immediately!!!

:lol: :lol: I have zero life Big Brudda, 0! :lol: :lol: ;)

Sultans of Swing
01-10-03, 07:30 AM

You called it...:lol: :lol: ;)

Hitman23
01-10-03, 08:09 AM
(Which is kinda the point of the forum. The chart is only to show the lifelessness)

I'm not sure if I should be proud of me being #30, or maybe that's a sign I should re-evaluate how I spend my free time. :lol: :lol:

weirdwriter
01-10-03, 02:07 PM

I'm not sure if I should be proud of me being #30, or maybe that's a sign I should re-evaluate how I spend my free time. :lol: :lol:

How about cheer and then be sad and then cheer again and then be sad again. Keep doing this until you've gone completely insane or until you realize how stupid my advice is. ;)

Hitman23
01-10-03, 03:13 PM
How about cheer and then be sad and then cheer again and then be sad again. Keep doing this until you've gone completely insane or until you realize how stupid my advice is. ;)

well the insane part happened long ago. you just don't know because the voices can't type.

weirdwriter
01-11-03, 05:51 PM

well the insane part happened long ago. you just don't know because the voices can't type.

You have voices too?! Awesome! They're the most annoying when I'm trying to go to sleep and they won't shut up, but that doesn't happen always. :)

Jersey Yankee
01-12-03, 10:43 AM
You have voices too?! Awesome! They're the most annoying when I'm trying to go to sleep and they won't shut up, but that doesn't happen always. :) If you hear strange voices and they're audible only to yourself, I suggest tellin' 'em all to shut the hell up or threaten to slap 'em all silly!!!

weirdwriter
01-12-03, 04:46 PM
If you hear strange voices and they're audible only to yourself, I suggest tellin' 'em all to shut the hell up or threaten to slap 'em all silly!!!

I did. But it hurts to slap them cause I get slapped too.

Hitman23
01-13-03, 07:08 PM
You have voices too?! Awesome! They're the most annoying when I'm trying to go to sleep and they won't shut up, but that doesn't happen always. :)

I usually just put on the CD player when I go to sleep to keep them quiet. Fortunately they like the same bands I do. But during the day they keep me company. :)

Jersey Yankee
01-13-03, 08:48 PM
I did. But it hurts to slap them cause I get slapped too. In that case, get out the stell-toed boots and put yer foot up the spot where the sun hasn't shone in quite awhile!!!

That'll keep 'em quiet. (BTW, if you end up kicking yourself, I'm outta here!!!)

Jersey Yankee
01-13-03, 08:51 PM
:lol: :lol: I have zero life Big Brudda, 0! :lol: :lol: ;) I hereby deem that my Baby Sista hath haveth a fun-filled life and has many friends f/miles and miles around!!!

-- The Dean of No Life (Brad)

weirdwriter
01-13-03, 11:03 PM
In that case, get out the stell-toed boots and put yer foot up the spot where the sun hasn't shone in quite awhile!!!

That'll keep 'em quiet. (BTW, if you end up kicking yourself, I'm outta here!!!)

lol Man, why can't I ever remember not to drink soda while reading threads on this site?

Jersey Yankee
01-14-03, 07:16 PM
lol Man, why can't I ever remember not to drink soda while reading threads on this site? Aha!!! I gotcha, didn't I? Went straight up ya nose, didn't it?
:gulp::D :evil: :p

Hitman23
01-14-03, 11:19 PM
I hereby deem that my Baby Sista hath haveth a fun-filled life and has many friends f/miles and miles around!!!

jojo is your sister??

weirdwriter
01-14-03, 11:34 PM
Aha!!! I gotcha, didn't I? Went straight up ya nose, didn't it?
:gulp::D :evil: :p

No, I just choked a bit on it, that's all. :)

Coney36
01-15-03, 12:34 AM

Now I'm #77. :p

Sluggishly moving along since 2000 posts around Thanksgiving...:cool:

jojos_2
01-15-03, 01:56 AM
I hereby deem that my Baby Sista hath haveth a fun-filled life and has many friends f/miles and miles around!!!

Awww, thanks Big Brudda. :D And you do too have a life! :)

Steve- Nah, Brad isn't my real brother, he's just like an online brother to me. :)

Jersey Yankee
01-15-03, 11:38 PM
jojo is your sister?? Don't listen to her. She's really my sista, but the one I've never met!!! :D :lol: (j/k)
On the bright side, only 15000 or so till I catch up to Brad. :D :lol: Should I slow down, or should you speed up? Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!
:O :lol: :P

jojos_2
01-16-03, 02:41 AM
Don't listen to her. She's really my sista, but the one I've never met!!! :D :lol: (j/k)

Awww. :D :lol:

Jersey Yankee
01-16-03, 12:01 PM
And you do too have a life! :)What? Me, the one who never gets out ever?!!! The one who people never see, except from stroke of midnight until just before sunlight, and then only in my cape trying to bite innocent necks, despite an inability to fly? Say what?!!! Who you think ya foolin'?!!!
Awww. :D :lol: :D :) :P ;)

jojos_2
01-16-03, 02:08 PM
What? Me, the one who never gets out ever?!!! The one who people never see, except from stroke of midnight until just before sunlight, and then only in my cape trying to bite innocent necks, despite an inability to fly? Say what?!!! Who you think ya foolin'?!!! :D :) :P ;)

:lol: I'm sure your prolly get out a lot more than I do buddy! :lol:

Buckeye Yank
01-16-03, 03:38 PM

I have no life as you can see BEY, fellow Trojan fan. :D

I find that hard to believe!!!! ;)

Jersey Yankee
01-16-03, 09:37 PM
:lol: I'm sure your prolly get out a lot more than I do buddy! :lol: I keep my windows locked, I have the delivery boy shove food under the door, and I haven't seen daylight in a few months. In fact, other than the Forum Party, I barely know what another human being looks like!!!

In fact, if it weren't for the sound card, I probably wouldn't even know what a human being even _SOUNDS_ like!!!

Ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ... your turn!!!

DJeter1287
01-18-03, 12:06 PM
Hitman23 4738
yankeesrule2000 4662
thecaptain 4593
DJeter1287 4580

I don't post for a FEW days and look at what happens! :lol: :lol: ;)

noodle
01-18-03, 05:27 PM
I think that I moved up one!! :D :D Go me!! Someone want to count and see how far I am down the list??? ((too lazy to count, lol))

jojos_2
01-20-03, 07:25 PM
I keep my windows locked, I have the delivery boy shove food under the door, and I haven't seen daylight in a few months. In fact, other than the Forum Party, I barely know what another human being looks like!!!

In fact, if it weren't for the sound card, I probably wouldn't even know what a human being even _SOUNDS_ like!!!

Ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ... your turn!!!

:lol: :lol: Maybe I DO get out a bit more than you do than buddy. ;) :lol: :lol:

BEY- It's the truth, your So Cali girl has no life. ;) :lol:

Jersey Yankee
01-21-03, 10:06 PM
:lol: :lol: Maybe I DO get out a bit more than you do than buddy. ;) :lol: :lol:Just as I thought, Ms Popularity and Ms Congeniality all rolled into one!!!

Next on the agenda ... World Peace!!! :O :lol: :P ;)

jojos_2
01-22-03, 01:53 AM
Just as I thought, Ms Popularity and Ms Congeniality all rolled into one!!!

Next on the agenda ... World Peace!!! :O :lol: :P ;)

:lol: Nah, I ain't those things buddy, hardly. :lol: :)

Buckeye Yank
01-22-03, 11:38 AM
I think that I moved up one!! :D :D Go me!! Someone want to count and see how far I am down the list??? ((too lazy to count, lol))

It's YOUR turn to count.....I did it the last time. And NO eyelash-batting either!!!!! :lol:

Buckeye Yank
01-22-03, 11:39 AM

BEY- It's the truth, your So Cali girl has no life. ;) :lol:

Me no believe Jo Jo - PM me the low down.

noodle
01-22-03, 02:15 PM

It's YOUR turn to count.....I did it the last time. And NO eyelash-batting either!!!!! :lol:

Aww ok :( :( **sad puppy eyes** :( :(

Buckeye Yank
01-22-03, 02:33 PM

Aww ok :( :( **sad puppy eyes** :( :(

That won't work either!!! ** said convincingly yet turns away from monitor to avoid sad puppy eyes**

Jersey Yankee
01-22-03, 06:09 PM
:lol: Nah, I ain't those things buddy, hardly. :lol: :) Oh yes you are!!! Just like Sandra Bullock herself in the movie poster, then she says she wants "World Peace" in the move, to maintain her required level of ditziness.

Ahhhhhhhhh, let's see. What does she do now? Walks around the block and all of her friends wave to her as everyone smiles at her? Yup, that's it!!!

Me, I walk into a bar, order me some brewski and everybody says "Who is that dude?" even though I live a few blocks down.

Hitman23
01-23-03, 03:38 PM

hey DJeter1287.....
I'm #27, and you're #28

I finally passed you!! Woo-hoo!! :D

noodle
01-23-03, 04:07 PM

That won't work either!!! ** said convincingly yet turns away from monitor to avoid sad puppy eyes**

Awww ok :( *becomes really sad and is on the brink of tears* :( :( :(

DJeter1287
01-23-03, 05:58 PM

hey DJeter1287.....
I'm #27, and you're #28

I finally passed you!! Woo-hoo!! :D

I know I know..read below.

Hitman23 4738
yankeesrule2000 4662
thecaptain 4593
DJeter1287 4580

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't post for a FEW days and look at what happens!

DJeter1287
01-29-03, 01:15 PM

noodle
01-30-03, 11:35 AM
I am number 85 on the list!!!! Wahoo!! :lol: :D ;)

Buckeye Yank
01-30-03, 12:18 PM
I am number 85 on the list!!!! Wahoo!! :lol: :D ;)

And I'm guessing that you didn't count mine then....THANKS!!! :P :lol: #115, BTW

I put the list in a spreadsheet..........soooooo much easier that way.

noodle
01-30-03, 12:40 PM
Actually I seriously did count to where you were :lol: I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging, so I didn't post it :D

Buckeye Yank
01-30-03, 01:01 PM
Actually I seriously did count to where you were :lol: I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging, so I didn't post it :D

You're too kind!!!

noodle
01-30-03, 01:04 PM

You're too kind!!!

Yeah I know, I know :D :D ;)

DJeter1287
01-30-03, 09:29 PM

:lol: why not? when I was ahead of Steve I bragged to him all the time!! :) ;) :D

noodle
01-30-03, 10:00 PM

:lol: why not? when I was ahead of Steve I bragged to him all the time!! :) ;) :D

I was trying to be nice!! :lol:

Buckeye Yank
01-31-03, 07:58 AM

I was trying to be nice!! :lol:

Notice the key word here!!!! Thanks E-beth! ;)

noodle
01-31-03, 03:07 PM

Notice the key word here!!!! Thanks E-beth! ;)

:lol: Anytime, anytime ;)

Buckeye Yank
01-31-03, 03:22 PM

:lol: Anytime, anytime ;)

I know it was a challenge but still appreciated nonetheless!!!

noodle
01-31-03, 08:19 PM

I know it was a challenge but still appreciated nonetheless!!!

Hehe! That book that you got me is working!! :D :D :D

Buckeye Yank
02-03-03, 09:57 AM

Hehe! That book that you got me is working!! :D :D :D

I forgot about that one!!!! :lol: :lol:

noodle
02-03-03, 03:43 PM

I forgot about that one!!!! :lol: :lol:

Forgot about that present?? How saddening :(

Buckeye Yank
02-03-03, 03:53 PM

Forgot about that present?? How saddening :(

But I gave it to you so long ago!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

noodle
02-03-03, 04:13 PM

But I gave it to you so long ago!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see how it is now! You just don't like me anymore :P :O :D ;)

Buckeye Yank
02-04-03, 07:40 AM

I see how it is now! You just don't like me anymore :P :O :D ;)

See, now you're being silly! ;)

noodle
02-04-03, 06:28 PM

See, now you're being silly! ;)

:D :P ;)

YankeePride1967
02-14-03, 09:02 PM
Hey Nome,

I'm catching ya! (Or did you pass me?)

DJeter1287
02-15-03, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by GoRocket
Hey Nome,

I'm catching ya! (Or did you pass me?)

You're close....

Nome 3669 02-16-00 02-14-03 09:11 AM
GoRocket 3652 03-04-01 02-15-03 11:53 AM

TAG
02-18-03, 08:42 PM

You're close....

I am only at 1439....

Hitman23
08-18-03, 12:52 PM
Top Posters List (http://forums.nyyfans.com/top_posters.php)

I don't know if there is an easier way to access the list (via link) but I just memorize the address for it. :)
:eek: jesus h christ I'm 14th on the list. :lol:

PalmerGA
08-18-03, 01:04 PM
I'm 49th and closing in fast on 4,000 posts. How exciting!!!

yankeeschic12324
08-19-03, 10:50 AM
Yea im pretty far down the list...im not even going to count it the number is too high...:o Someone wanna count it for me?:lol:

PalmerGA
08-27-03, 03:20 PM
Just passed Alleybear and closin' in fast on Danmel!

yankeeschic12324
08-28-03, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by PalmerGA
Just passed Alleybear and closin' in fast on Danmel!

Go on wit yourself Palmer!

I am #113:uhh: ...wow I really need to do some posting...people would think I would be higher up.

jojos_2
09-08-03, 03:24 AM
# 3

:D :D :D

DJeter1287
09-08-03, 06:18 PM
I'm 28.

CalYankeeFan
09-11-03, 10:43 PM

First time I've seen the list..show's how much I come in here. I'm around 165 or so...it's a cool link though!

ACPS
09-12-03, 03:00 PM
#62...

JDPNYY
09-12-03, 03:16 PM
Currently hovering at 87...

Approx 20000 Posts behind the leader.

Watch yer back Boz, if you stop posting I may catch you in 40 years.

DJeter1287
09-15-03, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the sites! :)

Hitman23
10-01-03, 03:56 PM
d@mn.... #13

less then 1K from 10K. :eek:

Danmel
10-01-03, 04:06 PM
I'm #46. Still trying to get that tenth :NY: !

Yankchic22
10-02-03, 01:04 PM
d@mn.... #13

less then 1K from 10K. :eek:

You need a life:P

Hitman23
10-02-03, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Yankchic22
You need a life:P so what are you saying? :cool:

Yankchic22
10-02-03, 02:47 PM
so what are you saying? :cool:

Im saying Get a Life!:P

Hitman23
10-02-03, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Yankchic22
Im saying Get a Life!:P now that's not necessary. What's wrong with dedicating a portion of it to these wonderful people? Who else would i annoy and offend? :D

Yankchic22
10-03-03, 10:53 AM
Who else would i annoy and offend? :D

Im sure you could find someone

Yankee Mike
10-03-03, 11:18 PM
I didn't even know I was on JIM'S Mile High list!!! :cool:

ROE
10-19-03, 11:16 PM
I'm only Approx 9,900 (give or take a few hundred more. LOL)post away from a top poster. Carefull, I'm catching up :rolleyes: :lol:

derekjeter916
10-27-03, 03:36 PM
#75...YEAH!!! :lol: :lol:

They should add numbers to that list. It would make it easier.

yankeeschic12324
10-27-03, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by derekjeter916

They should add numbers to that list. It would make it easier.

Yea they really should....im like #110+...sad...lol.

Linda

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:35 PM
I

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:36 PM
Need

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:36 PM
over 800

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:37 PM
to make the list!...

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:38 PM
I wonder how the make up the ground quickly...:D

Irascible Yankee Fan
10-28-03, 01:46 PM
Don't posts here count?

yankeeschic12324
10-28-03, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Irascible Yankee Fan
Don't posts here count?

Nope:D

DJeter1287
10-28-03, 07:43 PM

I'm still #29..you are #11!!

PalmerGA
10-29-03, 02:51 PM
#44.... Reg-gie, Reg-gie, Reg-gie!!!!!

Buckeye Yank
10-29-03, 03:28 PM
Up to #78!!!!!!!!!!

Stealthspy
10-29-03, 04:34 PM
Around 115th :D

Looie #19
10-29-03, 04:48 PM
That's the first time I've seen that list. There are people who registered last year with over 10,000 post, and one with over 4,500 posts in under a year? :eek:

wexy
10-29-03, 05:19 PM
A solid # 56

jlw1980
10-29-03, 05:29 PM
Hey, I'm actually on the list now! :D

Jenn
:NY:

Stealthspy
10-29-03, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Looie #19
That's the first time I've seen that list. There are people who registered last year with over 10,000 post, and one with over 4,500 posts in under a year? :eek: You are one ahead of me. Grrr. ;)

yankeeschic12324
11-10-03, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Looie #19
That's the first time I've seen that list. There are people who registered last year with over 10,000 post, and one with over 4,500 posts in under a year? :eek:

Some people need to get lives...:lol: just kiddin to whoever has these stats.;) :D

DJeter1287
11-12-03, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jlw1980
Hey, I'm actually on the list now! :D

Jenn
:NY:

Congrats!

Hitman23
11-13-03, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by yankeeschic12324
Some people need to get lives...:lol: just kiddin to whoever has these stats.;) :D

Linda:NY: http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/tweetz/moon.gif

yankeeschic12324
11-13-03, 02:56 PM
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/tweetz/moon.gif

Nice panties ;) Don't get all offensive..I didn't say YOU steve!;) :P :lol:

uconnhoopz123
12-12-03, 04:44 PM
im not on there

uconnhoopz123
12-12-03, 04:45 PM
when you look under your name and it says your rank and then has a new york yankee sign does that increase by how many posts you have or how long you have been a member?

yankeeschic12324
12-12-03, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by uconnhoopz123
when you look under your name and it says your rank and then has a new york yankee sign does that increase by how many posts you have or how long you have been a member?

The :NY: symbol represents how many posts you have, not how long you have been here.

YankeePride1967
12-22-03, 11:08 PM
32nd and climbing.

PalmerGA
12-23-03, 08:12 AM
44 and holding! Reg-gie, Reg-gie, Reg-gie!

YankeePride1967
02-05-04, 08:46 PM
32nd and climbing.

Up to 27th! Boz though is to this forum what Cy Young was to career wins -- forgetabouti!

yankeeschic12324
02-05-04, 09:02 PM
Im too far down the list to count..lol.

Big_E
02-06-04, 11:42 AM
47th...up from around 90th a year ago

1TonHumanHamsterWheel
02-11-04, 05:34 PM
68th... although at one time I was the leader in posts per day :)

YankeePride1967
02-21-04, 07:51 AM

Up to 27th! Boz though is to this forum what Cy Young was to career wins -- forgetabouti!

Thanks to ARod, up to 23rd.

jojos_2
02-23-04, 06:58 PM
#3. Just like the Babe. Yeah baby. :D

- Joanna

Buckeye Yank
06-02-04, 08:17 AM
bump

Buckeye Yank
06-02-04, 08:20 AM
Currently at #72 with a nice view! ;) :evil: :lol:

yankeeschic12324
06-02-04, 03:10 PM
Still too far down the list to count...lolol :lol:

Buckeye Yank
06-03-04, 10:31 AM
Still too far down the list to count...lolol :lol:

#77 ;)

Buckeye Yank
06-03-04, 10:37 AM
#3. Just like the Babe. Yeah baby. :D

- Joanna

You got bumped!

krystl
06-03-04, 01:50 PM
#53 for me! :)

yankeeschic12324
06-03-04, 02:53 PM

#77 ;)

Wow really? I moved up! I used to be like 115-ish! yeyah!!! :lol:

Buckeye Yank
06-07-04, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by krystl
#53 for me! :)

:P

Danmel
06-07-04, 08:16 AM
I'm number 47! I just broke 5000 posts. ;)

krystl
06-07-04, 09:56 AM
Congrats Deb! I'm almost at 5000 myself! :)

RhodeyYankee2638
06-30-04, 01:18 PM
I finally got on the list!!!! 1,000 posts in 23 days, not too shabby;)

yankeeschic12324
06-30-04, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by RhodeyYankee2638
I finally got on the list!!!! 1,000 posts in 23 days, not too shabby;)

Are you serious?! 1,000 posts in 23 days?!:eek: It took me like a year to get to 1000!:eek: :lol: :lol:

RhodeyYankee2638
06-30-04, 02:54 PM

Are you serious?! 1,000 posts in 23 days?!:eek: It took me like a year to get to 1000!:eek: :lol: :lol:

lol look at my profile. i am averaging like 45 posts a day (that will go down, i have orentation for 2 days :( )

I want my own custom avatar and title too, so im posting a lot

Hitman23
07-09-04, 03:32 PM
holy crap I'm #8 on this list.... :eek:

Yankees Empire
07-09-04, 03:39 PM
Ranked just like Ball State's football team every year- #164.

Buckeye Yank
07-12-04, 08:38 AM
holy crap I'm #8 on this list.... :eek:

You've skyrocketed to the top!!! :eek:

krystl
07-12-04, 10:44 AM
Just checked the list again...it's now numbered! No more counting! :)

Oh, and I moved from 53 to 43!

Big_E
07-12-04, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Big_E, 01-03-03 07:29 AM
102. I need to start posting more and working less. ;)

Up to 27th now...thanks to the political forum. :D

I love the numbered list...

Buckeye Yank
07-13-04, 06:32 AM
Shoot.....I was hoping to be #69. I missed it! :(

krystl
07-13-04, 06:35 AM
Shoot.....I was hoping to be #69. I missed it! :(
Well, you could always lay back for awhile...if it means that much to ya! ;) :lol:

Buckeye Yank
07-13-04, 06:51 AM

Well, you could always lay back for awhile...if it means that much to ya! ;) :lol:

Well......I guess in this case, it's just a number. ;) :evil:

YankeePride1967
07-18-04, 04:48 PM

Thanks to ARod, up to 23rd.

Up to 18th now.

Hitman23
07-19-04, 12:36 PM
You've skyrocketed to the top!!! :eek: my mission is to get ahead of Mark.....

krystl
07-19-04, 03:33 PM
my mission is to get ahead of Mark.....
Well, you're not too far behind him, about 100 or so posts. It's do-able if you get busy (how do I somehow know that will be taken out of context?) ;) :P

Hitman23
07-20-04, 07:50 AM
It's do-able if you get busy I think that's the first time I've ever seen those two terms in the same sentence.

wexy
07-28-04, 10:54 PM
Danmel and I now 9735 posts between us.
Any other sibling duos.

JDPNYY
07-28-04, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by wexy
Any other sibling duos.

Me & Boz are brother & sister (I'm the brother)... we have 26086 posts between us. Boz has 26080 & I have 6.

;) I kid.

penguin4
07-28-04, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by wexy
Any other sibling duos.
My brother, sister, and I have 4051 posts between us ... I have 4035, my sister (iamjob) has 9, and my brother (Bobson7) has been holding at 7.:P

I guess "we" have a long ways to go to catch up to you guys, but maybe we win for three siblings.;)

I wonder how many James (Stick Michael) and Jon (Spider02) have; they might be a little bit closer. Or maybe ritaylnil and the "late" MrJack.

I can't think of too many other brother/sister duos on here among regulars, come to think of it....

Jim F.
07-30-04, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by penguin4
the "late" MrJack.Late is in "late"? :eek:

-jim

penguin4
07-30-04, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Jim F.
Late is in "late"? :eek:

-jim
Or not. I meant in terms of people gone never to return on this forum -- the screen name is as good as dead regardless of the person, right?

Whatever. Find another word for it. You know what I mean.:o

uconnhoopz123
08-06-04, 03:10 PM
im 227th

Irony Of It All
08-06-04, 03:16 PM
129th :D

rightfielder21
08-06-04, 07:15 PM
# 18, sneaking up on # 17... :D

DJeter1287
08-07-04, 01:19 PM
I guess I've been slacking..I'm #35 now.

StaceyRosie
08-07-04, 09:30 PM
I'm 97th!!!

Wow. That's scary.

Even though I joined in 8/2002 I didn't start regularly posting until December. I think I had 6 posts in December. I'm just over 2700. Can you imagine what I'd have if the Game Threads counted?!

rightfielder21
08-10-04, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by rightfielder21
# 18, sneaking up on # 17... :D

# 17 :cool: I am so cool...

PalmerGA
08-10-04, 05:22 PM
#30.... tied with "seahorse" at 6747. I think I can take him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YankeePride1967
08-10-04, 06:06 PM

I'm at #16 (up from 18). Next stop, 10,000 posts!

krystl
08-10-04, 06:41 PM
I'm 41, up from 43. :)

PalmerGA
08-11-04, 07:15 PM
#30.... tied with "seahorse" at 6747. I think I can take him! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, that was easy :lol: Next victim... Slippery Elm! That'll be a breeze as well. :D

Irony Of It All
08-13-04, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Irony Of It All
129th :D

penguin4
08-14-04, 12:07 PM
Passed Spiker to regain 62nd place. Next on the list, Jimbo and Gator ... piece of cake.;)

krystl
08-14-04, 12:34 PM
Woohoo! Made it to 40! Got a ways to go to get to 39 though.

YANKEE MAGIC
08-16-04, 04:29 AM
#30.... tied with "seahorse" at 6747. I think I can take him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me to:lol:

Dooley Womack
08-19-04, 03:30 AM
If somebody overtakes Bozidar, but is found to have taken steroids, would there be an asterisk put next to their name?

penguin4
08-19-04, 11:51 PM
I think everyone who acquired their posts "illegally" (i.e. through the game thread, "longest thread ever", etc, when they still counted) should have asterisks next to their names!

Do you know how long it's taken me of consistent vistis to this forum to amass 4000+ posts only to see someone who has several thousand posts from the GameThread sitting there with their custom avatars and 10 :NY:'s?

:enraged:

krystl
08-20-04, 01:47 PM
Pen, when did those posts count? As long as I've been here (a little over 2 years), I am pretty sure nothing in Post Count Party or Game Thread counted?

penguin4
08-20-04, 02:51 PM
Pen, when did those posts count? As long as I've been here (a little over 2 years), I am pretty sure nothing in Post Count Party or Game Thread counted?
A year or two ago. Or maybe it was more than that now; I don't know. But they still counted when the "Longest Thread" was started -- because Bozidar, I think that's who it was, talks about "not using this thread to up your post counts".

penguin4
08-27-04, 12:19 AM
Posts increasing.... I just passed Jimbo for 61st place and didn't even realize it.... Less than 900 to go until the big 5K....

krystl
08-27-04, 07:41 AM
WooHoo! Moved from 40 to 38!

Irony Of It All
08-27-04, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Irony Of It All

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 12:35 PM
I'm WAY down at #65.....I've got a chick chasing me and some dork I'll pass in no time! ;) :lol:

JDPNYY
08-27-04, 12:41 PM
I'm WAY down at #65.....I've got a chick chasing me and some dork I'll pass in no time! ;) :lol:

Who you callin' a dork?

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by JDPNYY

Who you callin' a dork? LMAO......just think how funny my comment will be AFTER I pass you! :D

JDPNYY
08-27-04, 12:46 PM
LMAO......just think how funny my comment will be AFTER I pass you! :D

Of course you now know... this means war.

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 12:51 PM

Greeeeeeeaaaaat............so much for getting any work done today! :lol:

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 12:53 PM

shhhhhhhh...............57 posts and we pass Pen!

JDPNYY
08-27-04, 12:54 PM

shhhhhhhh...............57 posts and we pass Pen! Pen is toast

penguin4
08-27-04, 12:56 PM
Keep dreamin', bitches.:finger1:

JDPNYY
08-27-04, 12:56 PM
Keep dreamin', bitches.

:lol:

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 12:57 PM
Keep dreamin', bitches.:finger3:

SHEET!!!! You got radar or something????????? :lol:

penguin4
08-27-04, 01:03 PM

SHEET!!!! You got radar or something????????? :lol:
Small print does not equal whispering.:P

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 01:12 PM

Small print does not equal whispering.:P

Well.....I thought it did! :p Don't you have something else to do today?

penguin4
08-27-04, 01:15 PM

Well.....I thought it did! :p Don't you have something else to do today?
Don't you?

Buckeye Yank
08-27-04, 01:20 PM

Don't you?

LMAO.....I did! :lol:

penguin4
08-27-04, 01:28 PM

LMAO.....I did! :lol:
Loser.

At least I have the excuse of being only marginally employed! Ha!

TAG
08-29-04, 10:38 PM
I am 66...I need only 100 more to catch up to Buckeye Yank..:lol:

JDPNYY
08-29-04, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by TAG
I am 66...I need only 100 more to catch up to Buckeye Yank..:lol:

That Buckeye Yank guy thinks he's about to pass me. ;) :D :lol: :lol:

Buckeye Yank
08-30-04, 12:06 PM

DAMN YOU!!!!! &po'd& Somebody had a busy weekend! :lol: And GREAT, now Tag's in on this. Pen better get busy!

JDPNYY
08-30-04, 12:08 PM

DAMN YOU!!!!! &po'd& Somebody had a busy weekend! :lol: And GREAT, now Tag's in on this. Pen better get busy!

You started it Bucky (Buckeye)!! :D

Buckeye Yank
08-30-04, 01:07 PM

You started it Bucky (Buckeye)!! :D

I know! :uhh:

RhodeyYankee2638
09-03-04, 04:26 PM
Ladies and Gentleman

3,000 posts

in 3 months

Damn I want that custom user text

Dooley Womack
09-03-04, 05:22 PM
Ladies and Gentleman

3,000 posts

in 3 months

Damn I want that custom user text

At the rate you're going, it should be within the next few hours. ;)

TAG
09-12-04, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by TAG
130....:(

I think I need to quit my job so I can post more...:D
I am now at 68...:)
17 more to get ahead of Coney36...
Also I just realized I am now at the magic 4000..So how do I get a custom avator???

penguin4
09-12-04, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by TAG

I am now at 68...:)
17 more to get ahead of Coney36...
Also I just realized I am now at the magic 4000..So how do I get a custom avator???
It's 5000. Hence my pissiness.

&po'd&

rightfielder21
09-12-04, 06:41 PM

I'm even cooler than I thought, # 16 :O

StaceyRosie
09-12-04, 06:52 PM

&po'd&

5000!!!???

Christ, so I have over 1700 to go. Bleh. I liked it better when I thought I only had over 700.

wexy
09-18-04, 07:28 PM
A solid 54th with only 16 to go till 5k

TAG
09-23-04, 11:09 PM

&po'd&
DANG... That stinks I thought it was 4000.....Now I have a long way to go....

Buckeye Yank
09-24-04, 07:54 AM

Buckeye waves sadly as JDPNYY leaves him in a cloud of dust. :(

penguin4
09-24-04, 11:40 AM

Buckeye waves sadly as JDPNYY leaves him in a cloud of dust. :(
It's okay, Buckeye. It just means our lives are more interesting than JDPNYY's because we don't have time to rack up 300 posts in less than a month.;)

Buckeye Yank
09-24-04, 01:20 PM

It's okay, Buckeye. It just means our lives are more interesting than JDPNYY's because we don't have time to rack up 300 posts in less than a month.;)

That and YOU manage to stay JUST ahead of me! :enraged: ;) :lol:

JDPNYY
09-24-04, 09:37 PM

Where is the love Pengie? Where is the love?

rightfielder21
09-27-04, 06:42 PM
I hit 10,000 posts 27 posts ago... :O

YANKEE MAGIC
09-28-04, 10:02 AM
I hit 10,000 posts 27 posts ago... :O

WTG!

Buckeye Yank
09-30-04, 11:15 AM

Where is the love Pengie? Where is the love?

I lmao at this....."Pengie"......I LOVE that!!!!

Trish
09-30-04, 12:23 PM
I officially suck...I'm ranked 34, just ahead of Mickey.

Less than 3000 posts in almost 5 years.

Buckeye Yank
09-30-04, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Trish
I officially suck...I'm ranked 34, just ahead of Mickey.

Less than 3000 posts in almost 5 years.

34?????? You might want to look again. ;)

Trish
09-30-04, 02:11 PM

34?????? You might want to look again. ;)
Oops, talk about a typo...I meant to type 134, but that's wrong too...lmao (it's 131):P

nicky_d
09-30-04, 04:21 PM
Hey, I barely made the top 250 with just over 1,000 posts in 4 years. I REALLY suck!! I should be banished back to yankees.com. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nicky

penguin4
09-30-04, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by nicky_d
Hey, I barely made the top 250 with just over 1,000 posts in 4 years. I REALLY suck!! I should be banished back to yankees.com. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nicky
Refer to my user title, Nicky.:D

<-----------:uhh:

RhodeyYankee2638
10-12-04, 11:19 AM
I am proud to be 1 of 3 people in the top 100 to have registered this year!!! Cant wait to pass Boz ;)

Irony Of It All
10-12-04, 05:12 PM
I am proud to be 1 of 3 people in the top 100 to have registered this year!!! Cant wait to pass Boz ;)

Me too...

rightfielder21
10-12-04, 06:02 PM

I'm even cooler than I thought, # 16 :O

My coolness increases # 15... :cool:

Buckeye Yank
10-13-04, 02:04 PM

My coolness increases # 15... :cool:

Correction; you post count is at #15. Coolness on the other hand.......well, I'm not even sure if you're on the board yet. ;)

rightfielder21
10-14-04, 06:52 PM

Correction; you post count is at #15. Coolness on the other hand.......well, I'm not even sure if you're on the board yet. ;)

OUCH... :lol:

Buckeye Yank
10-15-04, 07:38 AM

OUCH... :lol:

Somebody's gotta keep you in line. ;)

TAG
10-15-04, 05:14 PM
I am now at 67...10 more and I am ahead of Jimbo...

penguin4
10-18-04, 11:42 AM
What *I* want to know is how one person has the time to make over 400 posts (no exaggeration) in ONE WEEK! Do they just chain themselves to their computer and read every single thread on the site??

Again, I defer to my user handle, as my quest for 5000 slows into a crawl....